PDA

View Full Version : Renting mobile homes.

farmerjohn1324
10-05-2014, 10:07 PM
I am an aspiring landlord. My life business plan is to build an asset column of rental properties. I am trying to do my first. I know all the laws regarding Landlord and Tenant.

Right now, all I can afford is a mobile home. I think that if I do all the repairs myself and screen tenants carefully, I can at least make a little bit of a profit. I would be happy with anything.

Has anyone ever successfully (or unsuccessfully) rented mobile homes before? Or known anyone that has?

Has anyone on here ever been a landlord (not just of mobile homes)? How did it go? Did you make a profit? What did you rent?

sarascatering
08-03-2018, 03:16 AM
if you rent out mobile homes you will most likely have a tenant who gives a s*** about your mobile home.. some better, some worse.. someone who has to rent a mobile home is not in the best life position, and in 85% of all cases there's a reason for that.. you need a high margin, to always have enough money for repairs, etc.. renting out mobile homes, social housing etc looks better on paper than it actually is in real life..

TangelThor
11-13-2020, 01:00 AM
Mobile home park rents remain extremely affordable, with the average rent in the U.S. around $200 to $300 per month. With a new home, the sum of mortgage and lot rent is around $700 to $1,000 per month. ... Owners of mobile home parks make good money at rents this low.

speeduser
02-10-2021, 10:50 AM
These mobile homes will now come in handy. People love to travel around, and what could be a better way to bring your home during your travel. - Phillip Elden (https://phillipeldenoregon.com/)