PDA

View Full Version : Pulse Media

PulseMedia
08-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Pulse Media - A UK based company.

Details are:

I can provide discounted local and national phonecalls with no peak period for 2.5ppm. Calls to mobiles at 18ppm. Also International calls are very cheap, e.g 5ppm to Austrailia or any EU country.

The reason for this is because we cut out the BT retail division where you usually get your bill from, instead it comes directly from BT wholesale instantly saving you between 40% and 65%

It uses your standard BT line which BT will still be responsible for maintaining, and you only have to pay the line rental of 13.72 + VAT as you would with BT.

If any problems do arise instead of being put on hold after pressing 1, 2 and 3 multiple times you would take directly to a Pulse Media customer service advisor who would then rectify the problem with BT.

I can basically give you a better deal than any company currently on the market. At the moment i can provide these prices to businesses but i will be getting details for residential packages soon.

If anyone is interested in this let me know and i will give you some more details. Some big name companies we currently provide for are Halfords and Channel 5 so this is by no means a cowboy company.

Stephen

lishmaliny
01-27-2021, 08:07 AM
Pulse Media is a full-service video production company based in Watertown, Massachusetts.

jayam12
02-17-2021, 08:48 AM
Over 2 decades & 800+ hours of non-fiction & fiction films. Winner of international & national awards. Top-rated programming partner of global broadcasters.

mithu
02-17-2021, 08:52 AM
Pulse Media is a New Delhi-based television production studio with over two decades of experience in non-fiction & factual programming. Our award-winning ...

valluri
02-17-2021, 08:58 AM
Pulse Media Private Limited's Corporate Identification Number is (CIN) U92132DL1997PTC087881 and its registration number is 87881.Its Email address is mail ...