PDA

View Full Version : Why you must have a website!

zapmedia
09-27-2005, 11:38 PM
It is VERY VERY important that your home base company has a website. I found this interesting article from Entrepreneur that says it very well.

Thanks!

Sean

Q: My business is very small, just me and two employees, and our product really can't be sold online. Do I really need a website?
A: That's a good question. In fact, it's one of the most important and most frequently asked questions of the digital business age. Before I answer, however, let's flash back to the very first time I was asked this question. It was circa 1998, during the toddler years of the internet.

I was giving a speech on the impact of the internet on small business at an association luncheon in Montgomery, Alabama. Back in 1998, which was decades ago in internet years, the future of e-commerce was anybody's guess, but even the most negative futurists agreed that all the signs indicated that a large portion of future business revenues would be derived from online transactions or from offline transactions that were the result of online marketing efforts.

So should your business have a website, even if your business is small and sells products or services you don't think can be sold online? My answer in 1998 is the same as my answer today: Yes, if you have a business, you should have a website. Period. No question. Without a doubt.

Also, don't be so quick to dismiss your product as one that can't be sold online. Nowadays, there's very little that can't be sold over the internet. More than 20 million shoppers are now online, purchasing everything from books to computers to cars to real estate to jet airplanes to natural gas to you name it. If you can imagine it, someone will figure out how to sell it online.

Internet marketing research firms predict that the number of online consumers will grow at a rate of 30 to 50 percent over the next few years. These numbers alone should be enough to persuade you that your business should have a website.

Let me clarify one point: I'm not saying you should put all your efforts into selling your wares over the internet, though if your product lends itself to easy online sales, you should certainly be considering it. The point to be made here is that you should at the very least have a presence on the web so that customers, potential employees, business partners and perhaps even investors can quickly and easily find out more about your business and the products or services you have to offer.

That said, it's not enough that you just have a website. You must have a professional-looking site if you want to be taken seriously. Since many consumers now search for information online prior to making a purchase at a brick-and-mortar store, your site may be the first chance you have at making a good impression on a potential buyer. If your site looks like it was designed by a barrel of colorblind monkeys, your chance at making a good first impression will be lost.

One of the great things about the internet is that it has leveled the playing field when it comes to competing with the big boys. As mentioned, you have one shot at making a good first impression. With a well-designed site, your little operation can project the image and professionalism of a much larger company. The inverse is also true. I've seen many big company websites that were so badly designed and hard to navigate that they completely lacked professionalism and credibility. Good for you, too bad for them.

You also mention that yours is a small operation, but when it comes to benefiting from a website, size does not matter. I don't care if you're a one-man show or a 10,000-employee corporate giant; if you don't have a website, you're losing business to other companies that do.

Here's the exception to my rule: It's actually better to have no website at all than to have one that makes your business look bad. Your site speaks volumes about your business. It either says, "Hey, look, we take our business so seriously that we have created this wonderful site for our customers!" or it screams, "Hey, look, I let my 10-year-old nephew design my site. Good luck finding anything!"

Your website is an important part of your business. Make sure you treat it as such.

Tim W. Knox is the founder, president and CEO of four successful technology companies: B2Secure Inc., a Web-based hiring management software company; Digital Graphiti Inc., a software development company; and Sidebar Systems, a company that creates cutting edge convergence software for broadcast media outlets; and Online Profits 4U, an e-business dedicated to helping online entrepreneurs start and prosper from an online, wholesale or drop-ship business.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Edited. Reason for edit - removal of advertising]

wadoo
02-28-2006, 01:27 PM
Yep, website is very important thing. Especially for days like today, when internet is global spreader of information. You can direct your customers with your website.

Resume: Every business must have own website. That's my opinion.

thatsa
04-09-2006, 04:25 PM
There are too many low cost options available today to not have a website for your business. Even if you have no technicial skills many domain name registration services offer site builders to help you create your website step by step.

mbtmd
04-26-2006, 11:45 AM
I love the fact that when I design a clients website... six months later they can not remember what they did before the website.

jrobconsult
06-21-2006, 11:32 PM
Having a website is important.Many people today look online first, even before the yellow pages. You can have a lot of great info about your company. With the rising price of gas, people are looking to make less needless trips.

hillaryNC
01-20-2014, 08:37 PM
I also agree that having a website is important! For one, how annoying is it when you are trying to get in contact with their company and you can't find their phone number? VERY! If the company has their own personal website, it should say the number on it. Also, phoning a company just to get the hours they are opened is old school! Having a site allows you to get this type of simple information out to your consumers. As sad as it is, people these days don't know how to communicate face to face anymore. Having a website and an email, may give these types of people a chance to try your product!! Also, having a website brings in more customers as it advertises your business on the internet.

owesem75
01-21-2014, 09:32 AM
Another reason why you must have a website is the "EXPOSURE". If you are running a small-time / home-based business having it exposed to the world (through your website) will give you the potential to grow it ten-fold (if not, at least on a larger scale than how you originally started with it). Besides, it will also bring you new customers or potential investors to help you expand should they find it very very lucrative in a larger scale. good luck to you!

xwolfiex13x
01-21-2014, 10:21 PM
I completely agree.

In this day and age, almost everyone owns a computer. This makes owning a website beneficial for any business owner. When I need to find something, I always look online. I enjoy searching for the best deals. I can shop in the comfort of my own home. A lot of other people think this way too. With all of the internet searches, a business would be able to grow faster because they are being recognized.

Fortunately, websites are not very expensive. It is relatively easy to use. No matter what size the company is, it does not matter. The price is the same.

If you own a business, I recommend that you start a website. You won't regret it!

oxpaulo
01-22-2014, 04:59 PM
Yeah a website will only run you about 60 dollars a year these days and if you aren't completely handicapped when looking at a computer you can design it yourself. Wordpress, SquareSpace, etc. these sites just make it so simple, there's no reason to pay a developer thousands of dollars.

Lodismel
01-23-2014, 09:00 AM
The great thing about this is that people like me who want to make money creating websites can make more money because more people want to have websites! :D

It is a very good thing to have a website especially if you have your own business. The majority of people will google everything that they come in contact with, and if you don't have a website for them to google they might lose interest. The more professional your website looks the more likely they are to trust you as well. It's fairly cheap to maintain a website, but there can be some pretty big costs initially if you want something decent. I do think that it is worth the cost though.

smartmom
01-23-2014, 10:19 AM
If feel that today it is almost tabu to say that a person has a business but no website. Can a person operate a business today without a website? Yes, my mother does very successfully but not everybody can do this. The first thing people often ask is do you have a website and if a business owners answer is no. Then it's almost as if the business is not good enough or something. Not to mention a business owner cutting them self short from all the clients that can be generated online.

MLeoCasas
01-23-2014, 07:47 PM
I'll be honest; I was averse to the idea of starting a website at first. I just didn't feel as if I needed it, and that's saying something because I'm just under 25- a child of the technological age and still uneasy about it.

I finally broke down and used the cheapest of cheap options... It's actually made all the difference in the world in terms of communicating with old clients, networking with new clients, and simply providing a sort of aesthetic professionalism. So if anyone is unsure...trust me, go with a website.

pandandesign
01-24-2014, 01:37 PM
It depends on what kind of work you do and what kind of business are you running. Websites are important for getting words out, and having people to look at what your business offers and all the contact information, etc. Websites help to promote some of the businesses and are essential especially when the businesses are mostly online-based. I think you really have to know some sort of Internet knowledge and anything about creating basic website in order to get them running effectively. I think it is always good to have a website.

cpefley
01-24-2014, 01:49 PM
I think that having a website is standard for most businesses nowadays. In fact, it is a starting point for many. Even the smallest of businesses can benefit from having a website, even a blog, where they can communicate and share info with their customers and investors.

LindaKay
01-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Yes...you CAN run some businesses successfully without a website, but I think it's silly not to have one. They offer so many benefits for pretty much any business.

Let's say you run a restaurant. By having a website, you can make it easy for potential guests to find driving directions to your place of business. You can display your hours of operation so that loyal customers can find them when they need them. You can post your menu and get people excited about your food.

If you run another type of business, you may really be able to expand your reach by starting a website. If you run a boutique that sells purses and gifts, you can benefit from the same things that a restaurant owner can, but you can get even more. You can start selling items online as well and make even more money while still operating your brick-and-mortar business.

Or perhaps you want to start a business but don't have the capital to do it the "traditional" way. The Internet makes this a possibility, even though it wasn't a possibility at all for people many years ago. You can work from home and run a successful business with the help of a website.

Business websites can work for advertising and branding, and they can provide you with all sorts of opportunities. I definitely think a website is an essential for any business owner.

GordonTheComputerGuy
01-25-2014, 08:56 AM
I think having a website is just as important as having a phone number.

Even if it's not to attract new business a website can be a great convenience to your customers, it's like a way to be open all hours, a way to communicate and be there even when you are asleep.

LindaKay
01-25-2014, 12:56 PM
I think having a website is just as important as having a phone number.

Even if it's not to attract new business a website can be a great convenience to your customers, it's like a way to be open all hours, a way to communicate and be there even when you are asleep.

That's exactly how I feel!

Websites ARE the new phone number :)

SimplySidy
01-27-2014, 11:50 AM
As many have mentioned, yes, website is an essential thing to have, though it is not that essential. The biggest reason for having a website is that it can help you reach out to the world and make it your market. Though I know of a couple of people who do not have their websites but are utilizing the social media to reach out, still, what is wrong if you can multiply your profits by having a website.

Having a website is not enough just as there are so many millions of websites out there already, so you do have to consider advertising, blowing your own trumpet and opting for SEO (Search Engine optimization) and don't panic if these sound too much, at the end, you do gain the benefits when you make better sales and profits.

blaze4545
01-27-2014, 04:12 PM
I totally agree! In this day and age, companies that lack something as minor as a website will surely lose out on certain customers to competitors that do have a website. Even a very basic website can help your company. Customers like to be able to see store hours online without making the trip to your business only to find that you are closed at that time. They also enjoy being able to contact you after hours through email. Such a basic yet overlooked concept that people should have as necessity now.

swagger
01-27-2014, 05:21 PM
I agree with this. In todays day in age, people will generally look up a new business on the internet before using it, and having a professional looking website will help quite a bit.

delusional
01-28-2014, 01:23 AM
If I ever go to a new business, I will first look it up online. I will even just Google the address to see where it is. For restaurants, I look at the menu before going so I have some idea on what to pick so it's the same for companies. It's great if a company has an online catalog of their products. It's even greater if they also mention the prices.

Companies tend to hold off from putting prices on their website but if I have to drive all the way to a store to see a product priced way above what I know another store is asking, I will never buy anything and maybe even never return again.

gHiros
01-28-2014, 02:55 AM
I agree with this. In todays day in age, people will generally look up a new business on the internet before using it, and having a professional looking website will help quite a bit.

So true! And I do it all the time, using Google to get more info on a particular company or checking out the menu items of a particular restaurant. Having a business website is great for branding, and if you have a blog to accompany it, then you can leverage the web to further brand your business.

sylviakanash
01-29-2014, 05:56 PM
Having a website is very important especially for companies and business. Most of the people today are online.A website will play a very important task of marketing the company or a business. Most people tend to use search engines when searching for everything online may it be cafes,gas stations, insurance, just anything. Therefore those business that have websites stand a better chance than those that don't have websites.

Bizwiz1011
02-02-2014, 01:02 AM
Every business nowadays has a website. It's just the way you have to do business nowadays and by the way a much better way to do business. You're in control and have a better chance of competing.

fredkawig
02-02-2014, 06:19 AM
Having a website is really pretty important, as websites can provide you with additional revenue stream and at the same time an advertisement boost for the products and services that your business is offering. Some people especially the dinosaur kids or those who don't know how to operate the current technology are losing potential profit boosts that websites can bring to their business. Thus, websites are additional profits to the business whether sales, services or goods.

Andy1982
02-03-2014, 10:20 AM
I totally agree that every business regarless of size should have a website. Wordpress is very east to set up and looks nice straight out of the box as it were. The woojo plugin allows you to set up a very professional looking site with minimal effort really. I started one up about a year ago now and with a little help from google search and You Tube, it was easy to find plenty of people out there willing to help you set up with next to no cost.

That's what I liked about it; I was learning something new and being proactive with how I went about my business. Great post OP.

tspires2
02-03-2014, 10:50 AM
There are so many low costs options available you should always have a website! If you are into more than 1 category you could even have multiple websites! There are domain names available so cheap and we hosting is amazing for very little money! There is no reason to not have at least one site! That being said, make sure it is the site you want and are set on before you start all of these sites!

mikelouis
02-05-2014, 12:42 AM
I personally think any product can be sold online. What you need is to make a website that is well optimized for that local area. This will enable people near you to place orders on your website and you get to deliver to their homes. This will save the customers a lot time coming to your physical store to buy the product.

rijndael
02-07-2014, 03:57 PM
When was OPs article written? It seems to me that everyone I run into that has a business, wants a website. I even know a guy who runs a gas pump repair business that has a beautiful site.

Qraqq
02-07-2014, 11:52 PM
Website needs two main things.

Simple yet elegant.

Like Google.

caveman
02-08-2014, 03:08 AM
I agree. Whenever I hear about something new and want to find out more information about them or get their contact numbers, my first instinct would be to google them. It's easy and effective. I love the fact that everything is just a few clicks away.

Spiff
02-08-2014, 03:25 AM
I personally know a few different people with their own businesses. These range from art commissions, a window company, and a tool repair shop. One of my family friends who owns their own business had their sales increase 100% when he finally got around to making a company website. There is just no reason to not have one. Even if your business isn't an online one, this is essential and is just common sense nowadays. I am not necessarily sure about the part where they mention that having no website is better then having a website that looks doesn't look very appealing or looks like it was done in 5 minutes. If you have the money to have someone create your website, you should do it but if you are just starting up, don't worry about the website layout. The hardest part won't be trying to lay out the website itself, it will be attracting people to the site and getting plenty of hits on Google so that people will actually be able to find your business.

Dinomarino1
02-08-2014, 03:33 AM
everyone has a computer now adays and if you cannot find the specific service you're looking for from a person you'll just find the next best one

JohnSword
02-08-2014, 04:38 AM
In this day and age I would be surprised if any business doesn't have a website. Internet marketing makes it so much easier to develop your brand name.

Web hosting is cheap nowadays. There are so many web designers nowadays that it's not hard to find someone who's willing to design a professional-looking website at an affordable price.

lifeliveson
02-09-2014, 11:22 AM
I have a very small business.. Pretty much just me and my husband is in charge of sales... Godaddy had a sale so I was able to buy a domain for a year and a website builder for 3 months. I paid 6 bucks to have s great domain and great website.. Even if you're computer illiterate it was so easy... Just shows that anyone can do it.. It's great for your business... And there is no reason not to.

SmartPea85
02-10-2014, 04:48 PM
I completely agree every business should have a website, but more importantly, as this article points out, it should be professional-looking if you want to be taken seriously. There are so many make-your-own-website-for-free sites that a child can design, but that doesn't mean they're running a reputable business. I'm not saying the free sites are no good. But make it classy. Blue font on yellow background is no good. Crazy flashing wigits and logos are juvenile and distracting. You want something simple yet eye-catching enough so your customer is enticed, impressed, and believes you are credible and reliable.

Bonyi
02-11-2014, 08:43 AM
Yes you're right. Having a website help advertise your business globally. I use to have a website but stopped after a while but now I have to start up again.

Millermarketingroup
02-14-2014, 12:56 PM
it is just as equally important to have your website optimized and strongly created with your targeted audience or client in mind. All too often my clients got too excited just by seeing their website that they throw up a sub standard, non aesthetic, and inefficient business or ecommerce site that is not optimized correctly, and they sink.

Make sure you always ask yourself, Am I reaching my target audience?

Bakerpat
02-14-2014, 07:03 PM
The website today is like your brochure or your business card. People today will not look in the yellow pages for your business they will go online to find you and if you are not where people are looking you will not get the business. I was on Yelp look at some photographers and it was surprising to see how many do not have websites in this market it is a must even if it is a simple one page website. Having a website gives your company credibility.

dannyboy
02-14-2014, 07:27 PM
Good advice. Having a website can open so many different avenues for your business. You can do a lot of promotion and advertising on a website that can jumpstart your business.

Hostinv.com
02-14-2014, 08:32 PM
A website gives you presence online, but also offline. You'll have more impact on your customers if you have a corporate e-mail address, and an easy to remember domain pointing to your website. Today it's very easy to create it with no need of having technical skills, and with a very low investment that will have a really quick ROI. Also a corporate e-mail address is a must. I've seen a lot of businesses having their website in place, but advertising using their free popular e-mail address, If you do this, your business is being constantly impacted in a negative way. In my opinion, the best is to get a cheap pack that includes your preferred domain name, some corporate email addresses, and a website builder.

Good luck everyone!

JeronimoMag99
02-15-2014, 04:41 AM
Yes, it's clearly fundamental to have a website estabilished in order to be visited and be taken seriously as a merchant.

firelily99
02-27-2014, 01:34 PM
I agree with everything that has been written - I can't believe that I still don't have a website. No reason for it , I know that I have the skills to make it happen - I just need to get my head out of the sand and get on with it.

wbsrdtv
03-02-2014, 02:38 PM
You must have a professional-looking site if you want to be taken seriously. Since many consumers now search for information online prior to making a purchase at a brick-and-mortar store, your site may be the first chance you have at making a good impression on a potential buyer. If your site looks like it was designed by a barrel of colorblind monkeys, your chance at making a good first impression will be lost.

One of the great things about the internet is that it has leveled the playing field when it comes to competing with the big boys.

darelle4
03-05-2014, 09:43 AM
A website is your store front so without a website you practically don't have a store at all. Just like an offline business most people feel comfortable buying from a company that seems secure and reputable and an online business these things are mandatory for success.

wander_n_wonder
03-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Website is good to have, especially nowadays when everyone just relies on online transactions. However, for me, between a website and social media (if in case you would have to select between the two, although of course both will be better), social media is more important. People have facebook or twitter on their phones all the time. You have easier access towards your customers when you are active on social media.

Of course, if you can afford to have all running at the same time, social media is a good tool to generate traffic to your website as well.

strokeontent
03-07-2014, 12:37 PM
Definitely agree with this.

Regardless of whether your business can be done online or not, having a website gives you exposure to millions of potential customers as well as added credibility to your business.

It's so easy to find free online services that allow you to make a basic, yet professional looking website that there is really no reason for a company not to have one.

Good thing about websites is that the more your business grows, the more you can spend on improving your website, so if you own a small company you may start with a free service, and as you establish yourself go for a more professional one.

firelily99
03-19-2014, 02:53 PM
Does anyone know what the best low cost options - or free - are for websites. My budget is extremely tight but I do know the importance of having a web site. Any information that anyone could share would be greatly appreciated.

owesem75
03-20-2014, 11:28 AM
Does anyone know what the best low cost options - or free - are for websites. My budget is extremely tight but I do know the importance of having a web site. Any information that anyone could share would be greatly appreciated.

hello there, you must create another forum for your question, but for consideration, I would share you my thoughts here:

I just started my own website. I bought a domain name, created its own forum, and subscribed to wordpress to assist me with the design. Just like you, I was initially afraid of starting it because of the costs involved. But here's what I did. I enrolled myself to some websites offering online jobs that pays me on my paypal account. the site that pays you for every adverts you see, for every surveys you filled in, and for every forum comments you posts.. after a month of work (during my free time only), I was able to collect an amount good enough to get myself a website. I bought my domain name for $4.88 for one year. I bought my hosting services for $139.88 for 3 years and from there, my hosting allows me to install wordpress. Then, I selected a very good theme and gave some $30 donations to get the premium version of the theme. After that, I designed my site and configure the widgets the way I like it.

You see, a total of US$174.76 got me my own website!! I still continue my small online job while promoting my own website. I am now working to register to adsense and other affiliate programs to insert adverts on my site. my short term objective is to break even within a couple of months and then once I get the return of my investment (US$175) I will continue to improve it, and maybe create another website with a different niche.

So.. I good luck to your business.

firelily99
03-26-2014, 04:40 PM
Yep, the website is a biggie, I learned that the hard way. Business was going nowhere until I finally got one going and things improved considerably once I did. My advice is find someone who knows what they are doing and let them set it up for you, its well worth the financial investment to have it done right.

Lithium
03-27-2014, 12:13 PM
No matter the business, you do need a site. It makes you look respectable and it also helps in representing your business.

cmiller
03-27-2014, 10:25 PM
I agree as well it is very important to have a website. This is where people can get a better understanding of what your business is about and/or what you are offering. Also you need a place to direct a person to if you want them to know what you are doing. I also think that it is more professional when you have a website promoting yourself,company, product etc. Even if it is a free one I think this is very important.

Athenagdlyt
03-28-2014, 03:55 AM
As the saying goes, Google is your friend. This is not only true for searchers on the internet, it is also beneficial for any company. You will want to educate your customers and potential clients about your product. Having a website is the quickest way to reach out to them. Even though your product may not be online-based, having an online existence will easily lead those possible customers to your store, outlet, or office. Besides, it is easier for consumers to find contact details through digital means than through print ads or other forms of media exposure.

TomRalphio
03-28-2014, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the post, it was very informative. I'd like to add that in today's market it's also essential to spread out your web presence across various websites and services to get the best coverage

param1000
08-03-2014, 01:02 AM
I Make Websites and Blogs To Make Some Extra Money At Home.

Thispips
08-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Honestly, I have started to regard people without a long-term website as sketchy. It is almost as though a few day old website signifies that something is a Ďfly-by-nightí operation. I do not know if it is fair to judge like that, but I certainly do anyway.

tonyp21
08-06-2014, 03:36 AM
Interesting subject this. I have home based business clients who only operate in their immediate neighbourhood and feel that a website is not relevant as they get better coverage through local print media and word of mouth. They do however rely on mobile apps to advertise.

SamTheMan
08-06-2014, 08:07 AM
Obviously like many of you have said it's really important to have a website for your business and I'm currently in the process of setting up my business so does anyone have any suggestions of which website host to use? Has anyone used 1&1 (http://website.1and1.co.uk)? I need to get the website up and running asap so would appreciate any help.

ColinFox
08-08-2014, 09:30 AM
I would go one further and say that every company should have a blog that gets updated consistently.

Google loves blogs as they provide valuable content which is updated regularly and so is current.
Also a great way of providing relationship building for your customers and prospects - amongst other things.

I have a page dedicated to it over on my blog. Wont post the link as I'm new but I think I've connected my profile page to the blog :)

Jerryjperez
08-09-2014, 02:27 AM
In this digital age its very important to have a website every body is using internet now a days and everyone wants to do there work in few clicks i you have your website then the customer can find you on the internet , You can promote your business ,can provide product catalog on website and website is also coast effective.

pmfiona4ever
08-29-2014, 07:00 AM
In this generation where almost everyone is online, we cannot downplay the importance of a website regardless whether products or service can be sold online or not. People are always in serach of information, and the easiest way to do it is search online. Having a website is a sure way to remain competitive, and the most practical way to keep your target consumers informed about your product or service. A website is a must then for every business owner.

micheal0017
08-29-2014, 11:02 AM
Well, You can make good money from google adsence. I make $700-$800 per/month And also it's the best way to advertise your business in today's market.

MahaKarthi
12-18-2014, 01:29 AM
Yes, as others specified and discussed above, having website is all important today to take your business to the next level or to give a hike to your business. Having a website will help the unknown people to know about your business and the detailed information about the products or the services you do. So, design a splendid website for you and start promoting your business.

Chuckrollinson1
06-19-2015, 05:20 AM
Even if you don't have a business that can go online still having a website provides instant information about your product or service.

sonkohassan
06-19-2015, 06:32 AM
The fact is that over 3.17 billion of people are using internet now world wide and indication that the people you are looking for to buy your products/services or opportunity are online. it would be good you build a website for your own business and promote it to rank well in the top search engines you will get people buy what you recommend. find more from our website.

cwvps
07-20-2015, 12:05 PM
It's almost like everyone should have a site or at least a blog, regardless of whether you have a business or not.

jane1
08-03-2015, 02:37 AM
We must have a responsive website to display information about our business to online users. It is very necessary to run a business over the Internet successfully. Today is the era of information. It is necessary to provide right information to deserving or right users on right time otherwise information could not be availed.

christheva
08-08-2015, 11:16 PM
I think if you are operating any kind of business, regardless as to if it is home-based or other wise, you should have a website. Some type, somewhere. First off, odds are when a person wants to know more about you, they are going to do a Google search. If you're not the most tech savvy person in the world, you probably won't have that many social profiles which a lot of people in 2015 will think is strange but at least you will have a site that people can view.

I think it also establishes you as an operating business that actually exists. Also, people don't always want to call a number to receive more information so with a website they can simply land on your page and find out as much information as they can about you and what you do before choosing to contact you.

So you will need a website. Unless your customer base is over a certain age. Even people in their 50s have access to the internet so you'd only be able to justify not having one dealing with customers in their late 50's and up.

Also the creation of theme and templates you can load up to sites like Wordpress has made creating a website outrageously easy for any serious entrepreneur.

cirmel
08-12-2015, 08:40 AM
Such an important point. So many people are missing out from not having one that it's a shame. There are some amazing businesses out there that could really boom if they just had the marketing online.

Scott58
09-15-2015, 10:03 AM
website is very important thing.when internet is worldwide spreader of information. You are able to connect with your clients through your website.

ruslan58
09-17-2015, 01:39 AM
I think if you are in being an entrepreneur or businessman has certainly having a website is a must. Because a website can be a brand that you have, in addition to the website also indicates identity and what you have to offer. And of course if you have a website that is interesting, maybe it would make a lot of customers who are interested in what is on offer

aaabright
09-18-2015, 04:40 AM
Thankx for share this knowledgeable content.. :)

In this era you can expand your small business worldwide, you just need to create a website and from your home you can run your business without going any where.

janelevey665
09-18-2015, 06:56 AM
Having your own website gives you total control and you can also brand yourself.

sebweb
09-21-2015, 09:30 AM
Building a website is the easy part. Making sure people actually get to see it is the most difficult one.

jamesbyrns
09-29-2015, 06:05 AM
Must be website can be a brand that you just have, along with the web site also shows id and everything you have to offer.

seoglobaladmedia
09-29-2015, 07:47 AM
Hi,
This time its very impotent to create a website. because here is good inquiry form online marketing and meet new customer. other word to say its a heart of business.

RiordonGube
10-01-2015, 02:08 AM
Website is a very important thing. Samsung Galaxy s6 edge plus cover (http://www.casesam.co.uk/category-galaxy-s6-edge-plus-case-cover-77.html)Especially today, when the Internet is a global information spreaders day. Samsung Galaxy tab e cover (http://www.casesam.co.uk/category-galaxy-tab-e-case-65.html)Many people today are first in line, even in the yellow pages.

Richardhstapp
10-02-2015, 09:40 AM
to promote your business you must have a website.

Vernnwhite
10-03-2015, 06:54 AM
Should be site could be a manufacturer that you simply have,
combined with the site also displays identification and all you have to provide.

seoglobaladmedia
10-16-2015, 06:58 AM
Hi,
ohhh.. that's great question answer about website so it need to make a good website.

Tygabilly
10-17-2015, 07:23 AM
Must be site could be a model which you have, combined with internet site also demonstrates id and all you have to provide.

Peter Cabrera
10-26-2015, 12:06 PM
For any business it is really important to have an online representation and definitely a website is a way of bringing online traffic too for that business.

LifeIsGr8
10-30-2015, 02:32 AM
A business without a website is like a directory without listings. A website is a platform for public navigation to showcase your products and services and also to help your potential customers to identify with your brand.

Although social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram are also able to broadcast visuals and updates, their structures are limited and never quite as effective as conveying the brand's full message across.

Some smaller home based businesses may want to opt for a blog instead of a 'website'. A blog is capable of serving the same purpose of a website; it is able to collect contacts, build subscribers lists, publish/ unpublish/ update pages of information, etc, except that it gives you more control over the editing/ updates as opposed to getting a website up through a developer.

Frankietleath
11-04-2015, 10:34 AM
Should be site could be a manufacturer that you simply have,
combined with the site also displays identification and all you have to provide.

yes you are right Agree!

joshuakredford
11-05-2015, 12:46 AM
For the promotion of your business you must have a website.

CoffeeBeanStudios
11-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Agreed, having a website in this day and age is super important. I should look into creating some! lol.

guardstogo
11-24-2015, 05:24 AM
You also mention that yours is a small operation, but when it comes to benefiting from a website, size does not matter. I don't care if you're a one-man show or a 10,000-employee corporate giant; if you don't have a website, you're losing business to other companies that do.

Alex Jon
11-24-2015, 10:31 AM
Website is too much important to Show the online Presence of your business Services to other Peoples and also help to Execute your Business Network online at best and affordable prices.

Yield
11-24-2015, 01:44 PM
Your detailed post is very informative with answers. Website is the online identity of a business and to promote a business website is necessary.

Malik Suleman
11-27-2015, 02:21 PM
really nice info and very descriptive

wesdavis29161
01-25-2016, 08:01 PM
I agree there is no need to pay thousands when you can get a professional site for well under $500. In my case I can offer a very professional looking site for around $250 a WP site similarly around $299 or less Banners sets about $80 Logos about $60 and SEO packs starting at about $100 per month but these are more suitable to bigger business rather than Internet marketers. Check out my site at Http://www.holeinonewebdesign.com and look at my portfolio to see the results that can be gotten from a LOW investment.

MikeH16
01-25-2016, 09:44 PM
My website increases my revenue by 40%. Website is a must have, specially for start ups.

healthcareinfo
01-27-2016, 06:55 AM
Hello Everyone

Website is important because start your business global website is provided by global customer for your business.website throw grow up your business.

BizzBox
02-10-2016, 10:18 AM
If you look on any of the freelancers forums you will find all the people who made the mistake of saving money by building a website themself in Wordpress or Joomla trying to find developers to fix them. They finding out that it rarely can grow to suit the specific needs of your business. The people with well designed, maintained and marketed website go sailing past. Most templated self-build sites are terrible to SEO or change the repsonsiveness.

gandu
02-28-2016, 12:26 AM
I can't understand how people can't have a website for their website these days. Even some well established small businesses still don't have a website and say how they've gotton along fine with it. I mean it's the one thing that can make you look big, even if your a small home based business. And you never know of those opportunities you lost out on for not having a website.

BcElko
03-03-2016, 08:12 AM
I also see folks setting up business Facebook pages and selling there as well.

lilyalvin
03-04-2016, 12:20 AM
Yeah in this day n age you must have a website not only to develop and establish your business but also to compete with your competitors as well. So spending some budget on it can give you the long term benefit.

oner789
03-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Having a website is very important regardless if your business is a small or big because this is your way of promoting and providing more information how your business works.

inalen
03-08-2016, 08:10 AM
It is true that without a website it is very difficult to succeed online business.

Ghany
03-08-2016, 10:03 AM
in my view small or big business, it was very important to display our products on online, to improve our business, for that we need personal website, but if need to gave brand value to customers then 100% we need a unique website, and also we have so many ways to sell our products or services with free classifieds, facebook, and more ecommerce sites

Singhfrancesess
03-16-2016, 09:29 AM
Thanks yep website give good information...

sonipat
03-19-2016, 05:34 AM
Dear,
At this modern time if we want to ado any type of work then firstly we need a best domain website. From the help of this website we can do online working for their business and promote our product online to many peoples.

imenrique
05-02-2016, 10:42 AM
When almost every business is going online, just keep on working on offline business will be bad decision. That's all what I can say in short.

viabox_forever
05-05-2016, 04:59 AM
1.Cost Effective
You know exactly how much your website is going to cost you and its on goings Ė a brick and mortar store on the other hand is susceptible to many out of the ordinary occurrences which could blow out the costs such as leaving the lights on, theft, damage, extra staff etc.

A strategically developed website and online presence solution provides tremendous benefits and costing outlines.

2.Accessible around the clock
Your website and social media accounts are accessible 24/7/365. Imagine that you want to buy from a store. You put in all the effort required to go to the store, but when you get there, itís closed. We all know how irate we feel in that situation. Youíll think twice about going back given the bad taste its left (ok might have been your fault for not checking but hey, this is proving the point here!). You will just find another store that is more easily accessible.

Since your website is operational around the clock, from the convenience of the local coffee shop, their couch or their bed, your customers and clients can easily access your website and services.

3.Convenient
What is more convenient: driving outside to look for different stores that are available to shop in, or sitting in the comfort of your own home and shopping for the products youíre looking for? Pretty obvious answer, unless you like aimlessly driving around. Smart businesses realise this and thus have their own website housing their products and services so that potential customers can browse online for the products they want to purchase.

4.Credibility
By building a website you are giving your business the opportunity to tell consumers why they should trust you and the testimonials and facts to back up those opportunities. Believe it or not, most people will search the internet for a product or service before the purchase to check the credibility first. When you provide good service or product, positive word-of-mouth about your business is likely to spread. Which in turn, delivers more repeat and new business.

People tend to trust a business after they have done business with it. Using your website, you can continuously serve consumers online and increase your credibility as a business owner.

5.Sales
Without sales, or selling more than you spend, your business is doomed. By having an online presence you allow for the sale of your products or services around the clock to whoever whenever with no or hardly any limitations; Unless you run out of stock or overworked, but thats a good problem to have right! Giving your business the online presence it deserves is crucial to your brand and accountants smile.

In short, being visible worldwide means you are very likely to gain more customers. The more customers and visitors you have, the more sales you will generate. The more sales you generate the happier you and your shareholders will be!

I think for these reasons we need a website must.

amyhazel
05-05-2016, 05:20 AM
So should your business have a website, even if your business is small and sells products or services you don't think can be sold online? My answer in 1998 is the same as my answer today: Yes, if you have a business, you should have a website. Period. No question. Without a doubt.

Also, don't be so quick to dismiss your product as one that can't be sold online. Nowadays, there's very little that can't be sold over the internet. More than 20 million shoppers are now online, purchasing everything from books to computers to cars to real estate to jet airplanes to natural gas to you name it. If you can imagine it, someone will figure out how to sell it online.

Athena CS
05-12-2016, 08:24 AM
Having a website and a marketing strategy in place is a great start. But all the leads in the world won't end up with SALES if you don't know how to sell. Your website should bring people in, excite them about a product, and seduce them into doing what you want them to (buy stuff, email you....). If you're driving the right kind of traffic to your site, you can sit back and congratulate yourself on successfully opening up another channel for your business to make money!

But, if instead, you end up looking at traffic data that points to prospects that run away confused, your bounce rate is sky high, and average time on site is barely noticeable - you'll have ended up wasting a lot of time and money. A lot.

The right copy can literally make - or break - your online sales. Becaue your copy IS your salesman.

Google "website copy mistakes" and you can find a ton of generic information from industry experts on what NOT to do, and how to best make sure your visitors are engaged and ready to buy. It's a big deal, and most business owners think they can do it themselves or hire someone "affordable." I promise you, both of those ideas could end up costing you dearly in lost revenue and gained frustration.

In short, an “affordable” copywriter will simply deliver words on a site while a great copywriter will deliver words that actually sell.

While copywriting may seem like a simple concept, it’s truly an in-depth process. Whether you’re investing in yourself and taking the time to master the science behind it or looking to hire someone to do it for you, it’s not an inexpensive process. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that it is.

The Fix:

-- If you can afford a $250 / hr copywriter, it’s worth it.
-- If you can’t, invest in yourself instead of hiring an “affordable” copywriter. (If you're interested, I can suggest some awesome books for DIY)

Best of luck!
Athena

ajaywalia250
05-12-2016, 12:06 PM
well this is a very basic and most asked question by business owners i guess. well if you want to earn more, you need more traffic, And no one is interested in visiting New Jersey from New York for one product or one service. So how you can target them, you can target them through your website. So to earn more you need more customers, for more customers you have target widely, to target widely you have to promote your business online, to promote online you need a website.

Hence proved :p

Millydelev
05-19-2016, 04:26 AM
It will enable you to keep your customers informed

it provides a medium on which to showcase your work

a website saves you time

it is always accessible

a website makes it possible to target a wider market

it improves customer service

your small business will gain credibility

a website saves you money

Katrina
05-19-2016, 02:58 PM
I disagree with whoever said $60 is all you need for a website. Unless your business is in developing websites you should let the right people do what they know and help you make one that is perfectly suited for your business. You wouldn't do your own plumbing and electric if you weren't a plumber or electrician, would you? I would let someone educated on the subject handle that for my business, especially if there are employees livelihoods at stake.

There's a lot of things that can go wrong with a website if you don't know what you're doing - including security issues if you have forms or an online store. Places like SquareSpace, while cheap and often attractive don't let you edit little details that speed the site up, promote it to the first page of rankings, etc - and I have had friends tell me that they had to hire someone to code their SquareSpace since their default layouts didn't provide enough customization (and they were already committed after 60+ hours trying to tinker it themselves).

Another issue with SquareSpace is that your only e-mail address connected to your domain HAS to run through Google gmail. While this is convenient (trust me, I did this in the past and realize it's a tough comfort blanket to pull yourself from), it allows Google full access to your company's e-mails.

And with everything else in life - you get what you pay for. 8)

Chris_Tax
06-04-2016, 02:30 PM
Actually the importance of having a web site has declines. The key now is social media. Your social media business page need to feed into your website

GarageDoorMart
08-15-2016, 09:07 AM
Now a days all businesses goes online and the website is the best way to grow your business, sales, conversions online. user can easily get all your business information from the business website.

hdvd2309
09-03-2016, 10:41 PM
A website is a place where you can create your best ideals and show it with the world. If its content is useful enough, you can transfer your website to money.

webimaster
09-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Website becomes really important when you need to present your website now when people want to know about your business and your product the first place they seek is the internet so in today's life having a website becomes extremely important.

mapplesheets
11-23-2016, 02:45 AM
Having a business website is the necessity for success of your business, as most of the people look to find the products, services online first then they apply the other options to avail that product. Website is easy medium to showcase your complete product details in order to get the better exposure.

luffy268
12-14-2016, 02:37 AM
Because the Internet is on 24/7/365. People are spending more time online than virtually any other activity, even watching tv.

If a business wants to increase its exposure, it needs to be where the people are.

You could have the best service or product that ever existed, but if people are not aware that you exist, then your ability to grow your business is severely limited.

It used to be that you needed an amazing business card and access to exclusive networks.

Now days you need an amazing website and access to social media.

sumitmankala
12-23-2016, 06:22 AM
Your Business will gain credibility with the website. It saves your money, time, always accessible and improves customer service.

candacerhicks
03-08-2017, 02:11 AM
Yes you need a website because website is a trusted way.People doesnt take risk of buying things from unknown person having no solid identity.Your website is your Identity :)

Monte
03-27-2017, 08:41 PM
Because a website has many uses and it's very cheap and easy to maintain.

I'm not so sure this is 100% true. As I've read before, "Skilled programmers aren't cheap, cheap programmers aren't skilled."

Even if you have the ability to build it yourself through a "drag and drop" interface, it may not be ad-free (at least it might contain ads you don't want).

And even if you CAN build it yourself, you still have to take into account how much time you're worth.

I've heard numerous stories of people who think that websites are cheap, and will offer developers something like $10 an hour, because it "looks easy". When the actual rate is, and can be, far higher than that.

Monte
03-28-2017, 06:16 AM
Website is something that you own.

Somewhat true. A good domain name helps, too. And you must remember to pay your hosting company (unless you're hosting it yourself) and any fees for the domain registration. If you forget to pay for your domain when the registration period is up, there is the possibility that someone can (and may) steal it. Additionally, hosting companies aren't afraid to take down your website (or at least put a redirect page over it).

S_Lindq
06-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Having a website would mean having a better platform for advertising your products and/or services. You can even use it to do transactions that would not be possible in a physical location (i.e. sell to clients outside of your area)

HannahFulton280
06-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Thanks for sharing this question and answer, it has really inspired me today :)

Hannah

zdkformations
06-06-2017, 07:17 AM
In this modern world, having an online presence is the need of the hour. Be it an auto driver or a rich businessman are fully aware of the benefits of the social media presence and is using it to the most. So, if you wish to make your business thrive there is a strong requirement for you to make an exclusive website that can flourish your business and take it to unwanted heights. Just owning a website might even not do wonders, updating your current services change or advertising your sale or some offers are there would be a better one that you boost traffic and upgrade your sales.

nugruinc
06-10-2017, 04:13 AM
I totally agree..

A website is very important things in now time.today people search on internet any stuff. people proffered to take online.

soo...having a website is best for business.

bonsdag
09-08-2017, 03:18 AM
having a website will increase your sales by over 200%. Without a website, you can only sell to people in your immediate environment. While having a website will help you to reach more people irrespective of location, status and race.

ShawZim
09-12-2017, 02:53 AM
You will find really so many very low priced alternatives readily available now to not really have a site for the industry. Even when you do not have a technicial capabilities lots of domain name registration companies provide site-builders that will assist you produce your site step-by-step.

sammaichael
10-11-2017, 05:08 AM
Hi!!!

The website is the heart of any business because it is going to provide you the global reach and you will get huge traffic. You don't need to invest your money for website creation. I am using a Boomer Mareting app which is free website builder app. I have created my website without any coding knowledge in 5 minutes and this app has lot of latest features. would you lie to try?
Here is the link: https://goo.gl/kjhkRR
Here is the video link of how t create a website using boomer: https://goo.gl/8ZSGQz

mattsch
10-14-2017, 12:31 AM
Obviously, it is great to have a website for your business. Make your business exist on the online world. People are on the internet to get information. So, why not try to have it? Great possibilities may come.

Without website, you missed the chance to grow your business. You may consider factors why some business don't have website. It can be no enough budget to hire web developer or don't have idea creating a website. But still, with or without website, you can make your business possible through planning and implementing a wise strategy.

TheDogLine
10-14-2017, 01:01 AM
I totally agree since more and more consumers use the internet to search for products or services they need. Your business will gain credibility by having a website without one, potential customers will go to your competitors that do.

jaribecker123
10-20-2017, 11:05 PM
Yes, you are totally right :D

laixitai
10-23-2017, 02:15 AM
Yes, A website is very important thing for a Company.

Indiavent
10-24-2017, 09:52 AM
If you want to be present online, then a website these days is very important. The online growth rate is faster than offline. You can use WordPress to set up your own website without any hassle. That it is very easy and cost-effective

shamkabir
11-04-2017, 04:54 AM
Now a days website is very important for any kind of company.

TheDogLine
11-05-2017, 01:02 AM
Having a website is indeed essential! If you have a business and donít have a website, you are losing out on great opportunities for your business. A website itself can be used to accomplish many different marketing strategies to help your business grow.

Brandomart
11-07-2017, 02:36 AM
If you have Business like clothes or anything and you want more sale and benefit then you must have website because on these days, people so busy in social media's platform like Facebook etc. So you can sell your products online.

amalduaforlove
11-07-2017, 09:58 PM
Today's having website is more significant. you can sell your product and directly communicate with your audience and costumer...

Lola024
01-26-2018, 06:32 PM
i love this

Suman Verma
02-02-2018, 01:36 AM
In today's world, the proof of your business's existence is nothing but a website. Every business, be it small or big needs to be online and should have a website of their own so that a particular business can reach to the business and can bring in some benefit along as well.

lindseystarc
02-05-2018, 01:51 AM
I also agree that having a website is important! For one, how annoying is it when you are trying to get in contact with their company and you can't find their phone number? VERY! If the company has their own personal website, it should say the number on it. Also, phoning a company just to get the hours they are opened is old school! Having a site allows you to get this type of simple information out to your consumers. As sad as it is, people these days don't know how to communicate face to face anymore. Having a website and an email, may give these types of people a chance to try your product!! Also, having a website brings in more customers as it advertises your business on the internet.

Yes having website is the most important to show anyone. Because with help of website anyone can found the easiest medium to contact with the concern member or you say having a site allows you to get this type of simple information out to your consumers.

jarellebelmedia
03-16-2018, 09:49 AM
Yes! Most especially if you are dealing online products/services. As we all know, people today were much independent with online, if they were looking for something that will save their time they will just google it, browse internet, go to facebook etc. So for me, it is important to have our own website to your business.

BusinessBuddyInc
03-29-2018, 02:07 AM
The website is one of the most important things that you should do/build you business. But, it's not just to build a website, you need to focus on it, that means you need to work on the SEO optimization so your website will be on the good position in the browser, also you need to create the domain name for your site. The domain name should be easy to find in the browser. There is a lot of tips and tricks for building a good useful website. But, the answer on the question "Do I need a website for my business, is definitely YES"

GGG
04-24-2018, 03:57 PM
How you can make daily sales on e-commerce sites

If you're interested in learning to how to make daily sales on the world's biggest eCommerce sites, without spending any money up front, you're on the perfect page

http://bit.ly/2H6j6TE

Bintury
04-27-2018, 03:24 AM
Site is a good boost for leads. But another solution is social accounts. These are big marketplaces and if you don't have a website, then social acc is a must.

pooja joshi
04-30-2018, 01:06 AM
Hello..

In this digital age, having an online presence is must you want to grow your business online (https://www.themejungle.ooo/).

Whether itís a website, an e-commerce platform, a social media page or a combination of all three, getting your company online will reap major benefits.

Even if your company does not conduct business online, customers and potential customers are expecting to see you online.

If they donít see you there, you could be losing out on the opportunity to increase your customer base and get the word out about your business.

Sumit147
06-29-2018, 07:29 AM
Great. Yes website is important

Remote Staff
07-05-2018, 08:39 PM
I agree.

It is very important for a business to have a website. Why? this provides legitimacy and credibility of one's business.
Aside from being able to generate leads, but the more informative a site is, the higher the possibility of acquiring new clients and to be able to provide a wider range of service or product.

Now-a-days, developing a website is pretty easy. if you don't have the skills, then the simplest way is to outsource.
Outsourcing your website's development, does not require you to have an office space or to personally be with the developer.
A lot of web developers and designers are now homebased. Working on projects remotely.
And that is the beauty of it. Having been able to monitor the progress of the project and having to provide payment at the most cost effective way for your business. It is a win-win situation here. You get your website at the most reasonable or affordable cost without even having to leave your home.. and tada! you get a beautiful, working and informative website.

If you need anyone to do your website, Remote Staff offers virtual staffing for web developers and web designers. Feel free to check their website: www.remotestaff.com.au (http://www.remotestaff.com.au). By the way, the contractors are located in the Philippines. The country that has one of the most cheapest or most affordable rates for manpower.

I hope I was able to provide some tips here.

AndyShen
08-12-2018, 09:53 PM
the posts very long :P I'm so lazy to read :P

marylee8
08-16-2018, 04:31 AM
website is a must have for every business!

johndill419
08-16-2018, 04:59 AM
Hi, The site is needed in order for your business to expand, and even better mobile application, when I did not know how to build an E-commerce app https://idapgroup.com/blog/e-commerce-app-development/, then I applied to the company and the developers told me everything correctly. We chose an application with them that optimally fits the business and fits nicely into the site's theme.

johndill419
08-30-2018, 11:58 AM
The site is needed by all those who provide any services. It is good when there is a site. Recently I went to Ukraine and I needed to rent a car and thanks to the fact that the company has a website https://ukr-prokat.com/pl/wynajem-samochodow/kijow I her orendoval.A if the site was not, then I would not have solved my problem. I can say one thing about sites.

jasp956
08-30-2018, 02:10 PM
Post title should be: How to Start the Business of your Dreams While You Make Money With This Innovative System!

a very good page to start in the world of making money online is worth reviewing and give it a try I recommend

https://iisuccesssecret.com/jointheteam

jasp956
08-30-2018, 02:23 PM
FINALLY live the life you deserve! Make $10k+/month and NEVER WORK A 9-5 AGAIN

This program not only changed my life, it saved it. I went from being a broke high school dropout who was struggling with addiction, to making over $10,000 a MONTH. Now, I want to pass the same opportunity on to everyone. I'm looking for motivated people to join my team and duplicate my success.
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED: http://endfinancialstressnow.com/secret/startnow.php?aid=26970

Website Coffee
09-07-2018, 02:48 PM
If your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business - Bill Gates

Definitely true that getting online is important as more and more people are purchasing online and using the internet to make decisions

There are a lot of great opportunities for people as long as they can provide something unique and of value through a product or service

Some open up eCommerce stores, sell online courses, run a blog/affiliate marketing program, or even provide services online

Good luck to everyone

RjMaan
09-09-2018, 09:00 AM
Yeah, i think website is a good source of earning online money only if you have an attractive niche and you have plenty of visitors on your site.

bichngoc94
09-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Because you need one! Here are seven reasons why you should make getting online a priority.

AvaNoAh7
09-09-2018, 11:58 PM
Your online presence also supports marketing campaigns, customer service, client relationship building, brand recognition, and almost every other element of the revenue stream. Combining your website with marketing tools, like email marketing, helps you reach new customers and generate repeat business.

hydroliclzsuprnzxcssszs
09-14-2018, 07:37 AM
There are too many low price options available today to not have a website in your business. Even when you have no technicial abilities many domain name registration offerings offer website builders to help you create your internet site grade by grade.

hydroliclzsuprxxsz
09-14-2018, 07:56 AM
There are excesses of low value alternatives accessible today to not have a site in your business. Notwithstanding when you have no technicial capacities numerous area name enlistment contributions offer web designers to enable you to make your web webpage review by review.

hydroliclzsupzxczxc
09-15-2018, 06:03 AM
Having a site is important.Many individuals today look online first, even before the business catalog. You can have a considerable measure of awesome information about your organization. With the rising cost of gas, individuals are hoping to make less unnecessary excursions.

hydroliclzsupzxczxcs
09-15-2018, 06:38 AM
Having a website is important.Many people today look online first, even before the business list. You can have an extensive proportion of marvelous data about your association. With the increasing expense of gas, people are planning to make less superfluous outings.
How to apply for USA Tourist Visa Dominican republic (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)|USA Tourist Visa Requirements for Dominican republic (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)|uscis processing time for Dominican republic (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)|us B2 tourist visa application assistance (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)|us tourist visa consultants in Costa Rica (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)|Dominican republic us tourist visa consulate (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)|Dominican republic travelers visa to the US (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/) |Spain visa for U.S Permanent Residents -Dominican republic (http://visaserviceusa.com/blog/)

EdwardParkernl
04-08-2019, 11:56 PM
Website will help to increase the productivity of your business. Website will enhance the visibility of your product.

alice737
04-11-2019, 05:19 AM
Sites offer a superior rate of profitability than some other type of promoting. In case you're wanting to showcase your business, a site ought to be your first need. After some time the moderately low venture of getting a business site will pay profits by driving you new clients and building your image.

Yazoo_Cap
04-16-2019, 03:49 AM
A great thread. I was thinking of getting a website lately. But not yet established to build one for now. I need to learn more of this.

butterfly0
06-15-2019, 02:17 AM
When you start your business and want to success in it then first thing in your mind is brand awareness. A website is more important for brand awareness so that customer see what services you are providing.

GardenMum
06-17-2019, 06:21 AM
I agree with the necessity for a Website, but if a person is trying to sell products online, there are specific things that need to be done to make sure that Website shows up on Google the day it's published. Specifically, my experience is that there need to be a lot of other Websites linking to it using the right keywords in order to get Google to pay attention. It's a fascinating topic!

Hope this helps!

TrustyWind
06-17-2019, 06:40 AM
There are several reasons like brand awareness etc. but for me the most important thing is that Social Media giants like, let say, Facebook are trying to keep you inside of their ecosystem with is harmful for your brand awareness (every time client decide to stay on FB to contact you instead of your page - you're feeding FB profits and you're becoming more and more dependable on their services). So, in my mind, website have many pros but the biggest one is that you're being independent from other companies that slowly are becoming pay-2-win schemes.

nisargshah
06-21-2019, 12:11 AM
These days creating a business website or online store is very easy than ever: you don't have to invest much money, you donít have to know how to code or design, your online store is not limited to business hours, and itís one of the best way of free advertising.Having a business website isnít just about selling your goods and services ó itís also about providing something of value to potential customers. and if your business is home based than having a website much more beneficial.

miyaka_0421
07-09-2019, 03:28 AM
Having a website for your own business is very helpful considering that most consumers are now internet dependent. Whenever we need something, initially, we will try to check the net first for the availability then make online transaction to take out their orders which is way convenient compared to going out and look for something we need. So having a website for your own business is a must and could really help you grow your business. Mine is just a very simple website which it think works for me as a newbie...Here's the link (https://urvanhiquefromhome.wixsite.com/virtualassistant) to check ;)

deblauwehollander
09-16-2019, 05:59 AM
Yes, I think website is important. Mostly people check details from website.

garoldn1
10-24-2019, 05:19 AM
Guys, before you create a site, just look at the examples and you will understand how it should look. You need free prototyping tools (https://draftium.com/) and samples. Why pay more?)))

Srh11
10-25-2019, 05:50 AM
Just having a website for your business is not important. Everyone knows that marketing is a key tool in business. What is the use of creating a product of which no one is aware of? Marketing your product or service is necessary. If you plan to create a website or if you already have a website for your business, then you should hire professional digital marketers to promote your website. I am speaking from experience. I work at a company called MyEfilings, which is a legal company. Here, check out our website:- Online company registration (https://www.myefilings.com) by MyEfilingsFor a long time, we did not have a website. So when we created our website, still there was not much improvement in our business. So having a website seemed like a waste of money. Because already many similar websites already existed. Then we decided to hire digital marketers, and slowly but surely our business progressed!

robert26
11-05-2019, 04:06 AM
We must have website for business as it helps us to promote our business through web all over the world. It plays a vital role in growing our business rapidly, therefore website is much more important for any business.

JesusBeloved
11-09-2019, 01:32 AM
<a href="https://www.avenuesouthsresidencecondo.com">Avenue South Residence</a> is positioned for the Live-Work-Play lifestyle of the future.
The development is centrally located to commercial hotspots such as Downtown Marina Bay, Raffles Place, Mapletree Business City and HabourFront Centre. Soon, the 43-hectare Outram Medical Campus will only be a stroll away.

Residents will also be able to enjoy the 24km Rail Corridor which is seamlessly connected to the development.

<a href="https://www.avenuesouthsresidencecondo.com">Avenue South Residence</a> - Indulge in a life of luxury, with a view of the evolving waterfront & Singapore skyline and amenities dedicated to your relaxation, entertainment and recreation.

adler25
12-03-2019, 08:20 AM
I am still surprised to notice that so many startups on different fields still don't have website and don't consider this as important.

Now is era of internet. For example, if I am looking for some tax agency in US, firstly I use Google, check reviews, kind of services the agency provide and if everything fits me, I look for contact information. Everything should be online and easy to check for potential client.

One way to create personal domain for free and fulfill it with proper information is using FYI.to (https://fyi.to/dashboard). Here you can create Google friendly money making landing pages in a few seconds. Also you can add hashtags, categories and links from different social networks, YouTube, websites and get free promotions of your project by "featuring". By the way, it has absolutely free version.

Just an amaing example how law firm started to develop personal branding. - https://fyi.blueocean.law/smartlist

So even if you are not aware of SEO, linkbuilding and different digital marketing tips, it is ok. You already have many modern services, which will help you.

dubaitourism
01-07-2020, 06:03 AM
Why Your Business Needs a Website. Sites work. Regardless of what your business or calling, a site can produce business, advance generosity among clients and prospects, and convey solid showcasing messages - whether your business is little, huge or in the middle of, entrenched or fresh out of the plastic new.

Verton
01-21-2020, 03:48 PM
You can share your imaginative content, communicate with the clients (say through these means https://voximplant.com/messaging). It's really important! I can't even imagine modern business without the representing site!

UgKms
01-30-2020, 03:40 AM
You can share your imaginative content, communicate with the clients. It's really important! I can't even imagine modern business without the representing site!

Yes, agreed!
And you can create your site for free: https://www.websiteadvisor.com/website-builders/best/free/

vision2020
02-15-2020, 06:07 PM
Here's something that may work for you, especially if you are new to internet marketing like I am.
Here's a free webinar that shows you how to use social media and they even offer to do the work for you to promote and sale their product giving you the commission.
Let me know what you think http://j.mp/ExclusiveTrainingFromWes

maryjfriedman
03-05-2020, 06:00 AM
Yes the website is a must for any home base business or a business. In one Good Website Design (http://www.clicktap.ae/), UAE Base company is providing the website marketing and designing services.

bandbconsulting
06-23-2020, 04:14 AM
Websites offer a better return on investment than any other form of advertising. If you're planning to market your business, a website should be your priority. Over time the relatively low investment of getting a business website will pay dividends by driving you new customers and building your brand. If you are providing a Inn Consultants, Brokers and Realtors then create a website and post a property list. So, buyer can easily understand.

Exa: https://bandbconsulting.us/

TangelThor
07-02-2020, 06:01 AM
A website is a great way to provide value added service to your customers and clients, and is a great way to keep them coming back to your when they need your products or services. No matter what products you sell, you can share tips to your customers on how to use or care for the products they've purchased from you

amelyjcob
07-15-2020, 02:25 AM
Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Having a good website instantly boosts your credibility as a legitimate business. First impressions count, and websites allow you to make a very strong impression with a well designed introduction for your business. A website can help showcase your expertise and better position your business.

itconnectus
07-15-2020, 06:07 AM
A website is a great way to provide value-added service to your customers and clients and is a great way to keep them coming back to you when they need your products or services. No matter what products you sell, you can share tips with your customers on how to use or care for the products they've purchased from you.

jacobhill0258
07-16-2020, 11:07 AM
As the entire world is struggling with financial problems during this COVID time we have a perfect solution that works for you. Just by working from 30 minutes to 1 hour daily from home, you can earn 3 to 5K USD per month.
In order to qualify for the offer, you need to meet with these criteria.
1. Need to be a US/UK/AUSTRALIAN Citizen.
2. Registered Company in US/UK/AUSTRALIAN (Inc or LLC). (if you donít have exiting company can Setup a new one for which you will be paid)
3. Current Account for the company.
4. Address and ID proof (For both company and yourself).

Waqar
07-24-2020, 08:33 PM
Interesting article

Yujin888
08-12-2020, 02:29 AM
To say the world of business has seen a tricky few months would be an understatement, but there are some brave entrepreneurs (https://retroworldnews.com/how-entrepreneurs-are-forging-a-new-path-in-the-digital-world/) out there who are forging their path in the digital sphere.

EriTay
09-21-2020, 12:22 AM
Having a good website instantly boosts your credibility as a legitimate business

Absolutely. And if you're serious with your business, please don't set up a website on Wix, Jimdo or whatever provider baits with free subdomains. Let your domain be a clean TLD like "myofficegadgets.com" and not "myofficegadgets.jimdofree.com".

Diana Patani
10-07-2020, 03:45 PM
Nowadays websites are not simply a trend, now it is a must for successful businesses. And to make your business more profitable, you should consider an online platform. When I decided to have an e-commerce website, I thought about outsourcing a website. I've analyzed a lot of articles whether it is worth it or not and I understood that it's is the best choice. And luckily, I found a great e-commerce development company (https://whidegroup.com/) and I am very pleased with our work.

TangelThor
10-20-2020, 06:43 AM
A website acts as a platform for your messaging and shapes the online perception of your business in a way that your social media channels cannot provide. The platform allows you to position yourself in the market to get the exact type of customers you're looking for.

aashna
10-20-2020, 09:05 AM
It is VERY VERY important that your home base company has a website. I found this interesting article from Entrepreneur that says it very well.

Thanks!

Sean

Q: My business is very small, just me and two employees, and our product really can't be sold online. Do I really need a website?
A: That's a good question. In fact, it's one of the most important and most frequently asked questions of the digital business age. Before I answer, however, let's flash back to the very first time I was asked this question. It was circa 1998, during the toddler years of the internet.

I was giving a speech on the impact of the internet on small business at an association luncheon in Montgomery, Alabama. Back in 1998, which was decades ago in internet years, the future of e-commerce was anybody's guess, but even the most negative futurists agreed that all the signs indicated that a large portion of future business revenues would be derived from online transactions or from offline transactions that were the result of online marketing efforts.

Internet marketing research firms predict that the number of online consumers will grow at a rate of 30 to 50 percent over the next few years. These numbers alone should be enough to persuade you that your business should have a website.

Let me clarify one point: I'm not saying you should put all your efforts into selling your wares over the internet, though if your product lends itself to easy online sales, you should certainly be considering it. The point to be made here is that you should at the very least have a presence on the web so that customers, potential employees, business partners and perhaps even investors can quickly and easily find out more about your business and the products or services you have to offer.

That said, it's not enough that you just have a website. You must have a professional-looking site if you want to be taken seriously. Since many consumers now search for information online prior to making a purchase at a brick-and-mortar store, your site may be the first chance you have at making a good impression on a potential buyer. If your site looks like it was designed by a barrel of colorblind monkeys, your chance at making a good first impression will be lost.

One of the great things about the internet is that it has leveled the playing field when it comes to competing with the big boys. As mentioned, you have one shot at making a good first impression. With a well-designed site, your little operation can project the image and professionalism of a much larger company. The inverse is also true. I've seen many big company websites that were so badly designed and hard to navigate that they completely lacked professionalism and credibility. Good for you, too bad for them.

Here's the exception to my rule: It's actually better to have no website at all than to have one that makes your business look bad. Your site speaks volumes about your business. It either says, "Hey, look, we take our business so seriously that we have created this wonderful site for our customers!" or it screams, "Hey, look, I let my 10-year-old nephew design my site. Good luck finding anything!"

Your website is an important part of your business. Make sure you treat it as such.

Tim W. Knox is the founder, president and CEO of four successful technology companies: B2Secure Inc., a Web-based hiring management software company; Digital Graphiti Inc., a software development company; and Sidebar Systems, a company that creates cutting edge convergence software for broadcast media outlets; and Online Profits 4U, an e-business dedicated to helping online entrepreneurs start and prosper from an online, wholesale or drop-ship business.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Edited. Reason for edit - removal of advertising]

First, I want to say many thanks for this post. You are given huge information about website development. Nowadays, it's very important for every small business owner. While choosing the best web design company in karaikudi (https://3pweb.in/website-designing-company-in-karaikudi), you can develop a wonderful website for online business.

isffiler
10-20-2020, 09:42 AM
Yes, indeed, for the old school businesses they can't really relate this kind of stuff, they don't even appreciate it, but for the modern age, it is really really important to have a website, not just for product and company presentations and of course the customer can find you and your product via searching it to the search engines, and the most important thing, that you must have the website as soon as possible because if your website is getting older the hit rate already increases and have a big possibility that you will appear on the first page of the search engines, especially if you are doing SEO on it.

EriTay
11-01-2020, 04:17 AM
Why you must have a website...

Well, I guess in times like these it's not longer a question, is it?

The world shifted towards online, digital and remote even before COVID-19 hit us like a wrecking ball. But now, in 2020 and even in the nearest future, it's pretty safe to say we have to arrange with the new normal. And if you have the faintest chance to sell your products online, you'll do so much better, as if you have to shiver every night waiting for the next lockdown kicking in and ruining your business.

Go digital now, at all cost!

Nags
11-09-2020, 02:29 AM
Yep, website is very important thing. Especially for days like today, when internet is global spreader of information. You can direct your customers with your website.

trisy
11-23-2020, 07:23 AM
I agree that it is very important to have your own website if you have a business.
Today, most buyers search for services and products on the Internet. The Internet resource will allow you to attract customers from your region or country and will make it easier to enter the international market.
Even when I just meet new people and tell them what I do, everyone immediately asks the site to look at my products.
The site is primarily about caring for your potential customer. Because then he can easily look at your product on the Internet, understand whether it suits him or not, instead of going to look for your office or store and spend time.

ishusri
12-01-2020, 06:02 AM
Resorts in Pollachi | Sakthi Resorts | Pollachi Resorts
Its the time to explore the trust worthy resorts in pollachi. Feel free to book us.
SAKTHI RIVER RESORTS INDIA PVT LTD - Registered Address

144 coimbatore main road

pollachi, Tamilnadu

Tel :04259 253865, 253765, 253665, 253565

Mob : +91 8012255645

Email : sakthiresorts@yahoo.com

SAKTHI RIVER RESORTS INDIA PVT LTD

10th km , Opp to Subbe gounden pudur pirivu,

Meenkarai Road , Trissur Highway , Pollachi.

Tel :04259 253865, 253765, 253665, 253565

Mob : +91 8012255645

Email : sakthiresorts@yahoo.com

FOR RESERVATIONS :
reservations.sakthiresorts@gmail.com

FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES :
marketing.sakthiresorts@gmail.com

Nags
12-03-2020, 01:28 AM
Yes, website is very important thing. Especially for days like today, when internet is global spreader of information. You can direct your customers with your website.