PDA

View Full Version : Free webstats & website hit counter

JohnLewise
10-09-2014, 03:44 AM
Hi,

I need some suggestion on how I will increase traffic counter on my site as well as website hit counters? I am starting out to promote my own website organically but don't know how to do it. also I want to know about free web stats counter for my site & how will I get that. If anyone know about this please help me.

Any help would be appreciated :)

jmelectryo
10-14-2014, 12:30 PM
I would advise against including any hit counters on your website. They're tacky and detract from the trustworthiness of your website. A free, common solution to your problem is implementing Google Analytics. It will show you the number of site visitors in any given time, their behavior, origin, and much more. It is all back-end, so it will only be visible to you and other administrators you add. Below is a link explaining how to begin tracking the data you are looking for using GA:

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1008080?hl=en

printer
10-15-2014, 04:54 AM
You can use Google analytic tool to check how much traffic is present on your site and nature of visitors etc.Hit counters are risky to use on your website.

michaelnoronha
10-15-2014, 05:08 AM
For promoting your website, I would advice you to use Social Media Sites. You also need to master the art of Content Marketing for website promotion as well as branding.

StefGibson
10-26-2018, 11:25 PM
You can use Social Media Sites ,classified sites, new content , blog post for increase traffic your website.

BizPromoter99
10-29-2018, 05:08 AM
Google Analytics is best and free option available for everyone.

raviseo121
09-17-2020, 01:07 AM
thanks for sharing with us

jayam12
10-16-2020, 11:52 PM
No. ...
similarweb.com gives you a free estimate of a website's traffic with number of total visits, average visit duration, pages per visit and bounce rate on an aggregated level for both, desktop and mobile web traffic.

mithu
10-16-2020, 11:58 PM
You can install the visitor traffic counter on your website, by simply entering the URL of the web page that you want to monitor and then specify the number where you want to start.

jacksonsamy2
11-11-2020, 04:29 AM
A web counter or hit counter is a computer software program that indicates the number of visitors or hits, a particular webpage has received. Once set up, these counters will be incremented by one every time the web page is accessed in a web browser.

Geetha john
11-23-2020, 12:37 AM
These webpage counters are easy to use html counter. ... is just to put some web counter code to your site to start tracking hit stats on any webpage or website.

Rahul28
02-15-2021, 03:23 AM
similarweb.com gives you a free estimate of a website's traffic with number of total visits, average visit duration, pages per visit and bounce rate on an aggregated level for both, desktop and mobile web traffic. semrush.com also has a free version of web page traffic stats available.

Geetha
02-22-2021, 12:36 AM
Provider of real-time web analytics to track visitor behavior, online advertising campaigns ... Sign up for a free 4 week trial! ... Free hit counter to track one or more pages ... to help improve the quality of website statistics and web stats providers.

jayam12
02-22-2021, 09:29 AM
similarweb.com gives you a free estimate of a website's traffic with number of total visits, average visit duration, pages per visit and bounce rate on an aggregated level for both, desktop and mobile web traffic. semrush.com also has a free version of web page traffic stats available.

mithu
02-22-2021, 09:36 AM
Step 1: Enter the URL of the page you want to generate free hit counter for.
Step 2: Now,select “Start Counting”, the “Number of Digits” and according to your choice select “Count Type” option.

valluri
02-22-2021, 09:40 AM
Go to your website editor, click on "More" and then choose "Embed code". Tip: If you want to display the widget on all pages of your website, click on "Website template" and choose "Advanced Settings". ...
Paste the embed code (HTML) obtained from an external website and click "OK".
The counter will appear on your site.

master007
02-27-2021, 07:18 AM
You can use Google analytic tool to check how much traffic is present on your site and nature of visitors etc.Hit counters are risky to use on your website.

master007
03-13-2021, 12:27 AM

jayam12
03-17-2021, 02:56 AM
Check Website Traffic For Any Site with SEMRush.
Alexa Free Traffic Checker Tool.
Analyze Website Traffic with SiteChecker Pro.
SimilarWeb Traffic Analysis Tools.
SerpStat Website Traffic Checker.

mithu
03-17-2021, 02:58 AM
Step 1: Enter the URL of the page you want to generate free hit counter for.
Step 2: Now,select “Start Counting”, the “Number of Digits” and according to your choice select “Count Type” option.

valluri
03-17-2021, 03:03 AM
Go to your website editor, click on "More" and then choose "Embed code". Tip: If you want to display the widget on all pages of your website, click on "Website template" and choose "Advanced Settings". ...
Paste the embed code (HTML) obtained from an external website and click "OK".
The counter will appear on your site.

Geetha
03-17-2021, 03:33 AM
Provider of real-time web analytics to track visitor behavior, online advertising campaigns ... Sign up for a free 4 week trial! ... Free hit counter to track one or more pages ... to help improve the quality of website statistics and web stats providers.

alishbasaki
03-18-2021, 12:02 AM
Stage 1: Enter the URL of the page you need to produce free hit counter for.
Stage 2: Now,select "Begin Counting", the "Quantity of Digits" and as per your decision select "Check Type" choice.

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:11 AM
Google Analytics is best and free option available for everyone.

Nags
04-20-2021, 12:48 PM
For promoting your website, I would advice you to use Social Media Sites. You also need to master the art of Content Marketing for website promotion as well as branding.

Geetha
06-17-2021, 03:41 AM
Our webpage counters do not require any registration or email sign up and all you need is just to put some web counter code to your site to start tracking hit stats ...