PDA

View Full Version : My website not showing in search result?

omkarsoft
10-09-2014, 04:34 AM
I have a registered the new product launching EMD Domain, I started link building last week. My keywords is low competition and no search volume. After 2 days link building, I saw my website in 1st page 1st position for all the keywords. But suddenly my website not in search result for exact match domain keyword. What I did wrong? Please guide me

omkarsoft
10-10-2014, 03:02 AM
Regularly I am doing off page seo techniques, I did forum posting and social bookmarking only. My question is why only one keyword (domain keyword) not showing in search result? remaining keywords all showing.

forbesross
10-15-2014, 01:49 PM
It means your website don't have many backlinks or the content in your site is not correctly phrased. Doing on page optimization and off page optimization firstly the content in your website will be indexed and then crawlers could be able to access your content and shown in their search result.

Melissa Feeney
10-16-2014, 03:10 AM
I have a registered the new product launching EMD Domain, I started link building last week. My keywords is low competition and no search volume. After 2 days link building, I saw my website in 1st page 1st position for all the keywords. But suddenly my website not in search result for exact match domain keyword. What I did wrong? Please guide me

No website will rank on the Google's first page, by building backlinks for only two days. A new website may take 1-3 month to rank for your targeted keyword. Do proper On proper page optimization and then build quality backlinks. Your website will rank easily within few months.

akashram
10-16-2014, 07:33 AM
Do on page SEO and Off page SEO activities. Build backlinks in high PR relevant websites which helps to increase your keyword ranking.

rajguptafa
10-16-2014, 09:57 PM
Generally, it happens that search engine lowers the ranking after few days of launching of a fresh website. For the first few days, search engines give priority to a new website then it rearranges it to its actual position.

JillADDison
10-19-2014, 06:19 AM
It's happened due to backlinks. Your backlinks change your keywords position. If you will do quality backlinks then your site would be on top position.

Shakir Ahmed
10-20-2014, 08:47 AM
it's happened with me but don't worry it's will back try to create natural and good quality backlinks.

shrinkme
10-20-2014, 01:08 PM
Just keep doing what you're doing and you should have good results in time. I wouldn't expect things to magically start sending you traffic in two days. Google will come back around.

jamesemma
10-31-2014, 07:43 AM
According to me try to create backlinks from quality sites which gives you quality links. Submit unique content on that sites which the users will feel interesting and this will help you to increase your traffic and surely the keywords will be ranked on a good position.

manishkumar
11-10-2014, 03:02 AM
after the Updation of penguins most of the sites ranking was affected. so i think your ranking also affected with it. so again start work on it.

wilfredjwright
12-08-2014, 06:28 AM
Yes it happens most of the time we have seen that one keyword will rank and another will not rank. It is happens if you will not follow the protocols of Google to rank a keyword. Create some more quality backlinks which would be helpful to increase the rank of page in the Search Result.

johnbally
01-07-2015, 03:47 AM
Before link building you should focus on ON page optimization. Now i would like to know what strategy did you use during the link building? Means white hat techniques or black hat techniques?

anynewsbd
01-07-2015, 06:45 AM
Submit your site in search engine & make effective on-page & off-page seo to increase your visitor & rank. You have to wait some days/mounts because search engine take time show first time so do not worry.

orangedmcompany
01-09-2015, 12:24 AM
According to me your website content could be duplicate and website is gone in to the spam please check your website self or experts who want to know about seo after then your website will be show in to the search engine.

INSTANTPROXIES
02-03-2015, 02:04 AM
If you did some SEO works, and your site is nowhere to be found, you might want to check if your site has been de-indexed by google.

DonMafioso
11-03-2015, 01:44 AM
You can do onsite SEO such as edit the content of your page or offsite SEO such as create backlinks via signature on forums

seoglobaladmedia
11-03-2015, 04:49 AM
Hi,
wait some time it will increase, concentrate own your work and keep patience, It happened to me that time i was also nervous but everything went fine, so a little patience kept. seo is patience work u know:)

devidweb
12-07-2015, 05:40 AM
Have you created an account on Google's Webmaster Tools and registered your site.?

Brittany
01-08-2016, 08:01 AM
Just keep doing what you're doing and you should have good results in time. I wouldn't expect things to magically start sending you traffic in two days. Google will come back around.

SatyamHair
01-20-2016, 05:29 AM
Build backlinks in high PR relevant websites which helps to increase your keyword ranking.

beingmahendra
01-21-2016, 01:23 AM
Sign up for a Google Webmaster Tools account and submit your site to Google. It will appear faster then.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the ranking (visibility) of a website in search engines. The higher (or more frequently) a web site is displayed in a search engine list (like Google), the more visitors it is expected to receive.

Webliquids
01-28-2016, 03:43 AM
You can't expect first page first rank by just doing back linking also. In SEO everything matters.

Kristinperry
01-28-2016, 04:13 AM
Very first you recheck your backlink or may be any of google update effect your ranking and backlink as well.

aegisinfoways
01-29-2016, 05:21 AM
Hello Friends

You Get Improve your site rank apply for your site on page and off page activity
on page activity like : Meta Tag,Meta Discription,XML Sitemap,google webmaster tool,google analysis,schema.org etc.
off page activity like : Post unique fresh content(blogging),link building,forum posting,guest posting,ppt and document submission etc.

Kristinperry
01-30-2016, 06:38 AM
Re analyse your website in terms of backlink, content, keywords as well. Make sure you got backlink from good websites.

ArnoldH
01-30-2016, 08:45 AM
For getting ranked on google I usually use the below off page techniques. Like- Bookmarking, directory, forum posting, directory submission, article submission, info graphic submission, web 2.0 creation, profile link building and many more which help to get my website ranked on google.

McGroove
02-01-2016, 03:43 AM
Change your on-page strategy and use unique content in all pages, and most important optimize all page like do forum posts, classifieds ads, business listing, local listing, search engine submission, press release, articles submission, image submission, join community in G+ automatically seen in SERP.

submit your sitemap to Google webmaster tools and Bing webmaster tools if you haven't already. By simply doing that, Squarespace's moderate level of SEO tuning will be noticed as much as it can be.

seoglobaladmedia
02-01-2016, 03:43 AM
Hi,
Do more work off page and one time review on page of your website...

sofiaalissa4
02-02-2016, 07:41 AM
Submit your site in different search engine sites and do off page and on page regularly.

aegisinfoways
02-17-2016, 05:33 AM
Hello

- I think so not proper apply SEO activity then not showing for your site search result.
- You get improve your site search result page apply seo on page and off page activity.
- Use Unique and fresh content
- Use High density keyword.
- Only Post any post do-follow and high pr sites.

europeanoverseas
03-01-2016, 01:51 AM
do proper off page and on page seo with fresh and uniques contents and avoid black hat seo.

devidweb
03-02-2016, 04:40 AM
Hello

- I think so your site meta proper not defined.
- Many be your site design not proper.
- Your site url structure not proper
- Your site on page activity not proper apply.

ronniewill
06-13-2016, 04:50 AM
It will take time to get back on the SERP. Keep doing SEO of your website especially do quality Off-Page SEO.

krishnanayak
01-14-2017, 03:15 AM
Just add Meta tag details in your website and do search engine submission for your it will be defiantly visible in search engine result page.

Dwarkaprop
07-15-2017, 03:33 AM
Do on Page and Off Page SEO, Quality Link Building, and All SEO Activities which helps to increase your keyword ranking.

Vaishali Yadav
10-04-2017, 07:16 AM
Have patience, you did link building just for 2 days and expecting google to rank your site. Create quality contents and build backlinks from quality sites for minimum 3 months to get the better result. Good luck.

santhoshsocial
10-04-2017, 11:24 AM
The specific answer to this and details could be:

> You have not enabled your website for search-engines

> Verify your web on Google search console for indexing

> Submitting sitemap.xml on Search console, to search engines might help you

> Your site might be new or still being indexed

> If, all the above are not reasons. Then, you must work on SEO

tempotravelleron
11-09-2017, 02:51 AM
In my opinion you didn't do SEO properly that why your website doesn't appear on google search result. :D

Actonbell
04-09-2018, 02:42 AM
It is happening due to google sand box. some new keyword hiding for few time period to check traffic on keyword after your keyword will be on search result. wait for some time only. create quality backlink.

likhithkumar
07-20-2018, 07:28 AM
I think your backlink problem.you are not doing currect backlinks check back links
ISO 9001 certification in dubai (http://kwikcert.com/iso-9001-certification-dubai/)
ISO 9001 certification in abudhabi (http://kwikcert.com/iso-9001-certification-abu-dhabi/)

vordik
07-25-2018, 11:08 AM
if you're outta index altogether I'd say, create content and optimize your landing pages on separate keywords; try long tails tactics, maybe you're trying too hard to rank on some hardcore keywords, well, then stop, find a way around it. keep altering the content, indexing the page and let us know about the results.

Rashmi145
07-28-2018, 06:56 AM
Now use new techniques, do not repeat old ones. Use Forum posting, Guest posting, Infographic submissions, find do follow links, Video Submission etc.

contacthelp
07-28-2018, 09:35 AM
It happen with new website first do on page activity and then Off page SEO activities. Build some best backlinks with high PR and DA relevant websites which helps to increase your keyword ranking.

sarascatering
08-02-2018, 11:57 AM

did you use cheap freelancers to do SEO for you? if so, this could be the reason... they mostly use bots and this leads to Google penalties for your page..

aachal44
10-19-2018, 02:29 AM
1 Google has not indexed your website yet (too new)
5 Your website isn’t optimized for search engine crawling
3 Your keyword market is very competitive
4 Your website has “no index” tags
5 Your website has been penalized and removed from Google

BizPromoter99
10-29-2018, 05:52 AM
If you updated your website some time its possible that you forget to remove your data form robo text file. Its also a reason to prevent search engine crawler you site indexing.

pankaj0008
10-29-2018, 06:15 AM
When we submit website to google first time then keywords get high ranking in serp but after second crawling some keywords get low ranking in serp due to competition.

bentec
12-11-2018, 06:33 AM
check on page properly.. then start off page seo..

alice737
04-14-2019, 05:59 AM
Sometimes it can take over seven days for a web seek device to invigorate list things. This is in light of the fact that your site is new and doesn't have any inbound associations. In any case, make a record on Google site administrator mechanical assemblies. When you register and guide Google toward your sitemap.xml URL you can request them to re-crawl your URLs.

Piqued
05-30-2019, 08:31 AM
The search engines have not yet indexed your website and to test it put the correct url

chetna_11
08-09-2019, 03:27 AM
No page is going to rank in google just after 2 days of submission first rectify your mistake then ask any question on valuable forum like this

Bhanu Priya
10-16-2019, 11:29 PM
Test to see if your website has been indexed by searching for its exact URL or domain name with no other words. This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. If your website has inbound links, then Google is likely to find it sooner .

HERRY12345
10-26-2019, 04:20 AM
why???? use any black hat

Jhon0001
10-30-2019, 02:33 AM
Test if your site has been indexed by searching for its exact URL or domain name with no other words (ex: http://www.yourdomain.com). If your site isn't appearing in Google search results, or it's performing more poorly than it once did, check your sites search performance in Google.

HERRY12345
11-04-2019, 04:40 AM
use any black hat??

sadakoid
11-04-2019, 05:11 PM
I think the best thing to look for is a good seo strategie, and I recommend to try to have more backlinks too one of the best methods to do so is by guest posting , you should also work on your traffic as , the google crawlers do consider websites that gets traffic

HERRY12345
11-05-2019, 05:00 AM
use any black hat

Jhon0001
11-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Sometimes it can take a week or more for a search engine to update search results. This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. First, create an account on Google webmaster tools. When you register and point Google to your sitemap.xml URL you can request them to re-crawl your URLs

Jhon0001
11-29-2019, 04:03 AM
Test if your site has been indexed by searching for its exact URL or domain name with no other words (ex: http://www.yourdomain.com). If your site isn't appearing in Google search results, or it's performing more poorly than it once did, check your sites search performance in Google.

John98
11-29-2019, 04:55 AM
Test if your site has been indexed by searching for its exact URL or domain name with no other words (ex: http://www.yourdomain.com). If your site isn't appearing in Google search results, or it's performing more poorly than it once did, check your sites search performance in Google

lizaa sen
12-18-2019, 09:26 AM
check for the website penalty in Google search console.
check for the domain indexing and let me know.

dubaitourism
12-18-2019, 10:44 AM
Test if your site was indexed by searching for its precise URL or domain name with no other words (ex: http://www.yourdomain.com). If your site is not appearing in Google search results, or it is performing more poorly than it did, check your sites search performance in Google.

aachi
12-20-2019, 05:43 AM
To find out if it is, type site:yourdomain.com into the Google search box, replacing yourdomain.com with your actual domain name. If you see a listing of your website's pages, then Google has already indexed your site and will continue to visit it occasionally to check for updates

orandat
12-20-2019, 10:57 AM
If you are creating your own website then I recommend that you contact professional qualified staff like this: https://www.peeklogic.com/services/salesforce-app-development/. I have been using this service for quite a long time and can assure you of its reliability and safety.

Johnrobert
01-08-2020, 04:11 AM
Test if your site has been ordered via scanning for its careful URL or space name with no different words (ex: http://www.yourdomain.com). On the off chance that your site isn't showing up in Google indexed lists, or it's performing more ineffectively than it once checked, your locales search execution in Googl

salesforcebofc
01-09-2020, 04:06 AM
No website will rank on the Google's first page, by building backlinks for only two days. A new website may take 1-3 month to rank for your targeted keyword. Do proper On proper page optimization and then build quality backlinks. Your website will rank easily within few months.

I completely agree with you,

williamjohn12
01-10-2020, 01:26 AM
Test if your site has been filed via looking for its accurate URL or space name with no different words (ex: http://www.yourdomain.com). In the event that your site isn't showing up in Google list items, or it's performing more ineffectively than it once checked, your locales search execution in Google.

Trill21
01-10-2020, 03:28 AM
Test if your site has been filed via scanning for its precise URL or space name with no different words (ex: http://www.yourdomain.com). In the event that your site isn't showing up in Google indexed lists, or it's performing more inadequately than it once checked, your destinations search execution in Google.

lishmaliny
02-15-2020, 08:12 AM
Test if your site has been indexed by searching for its exact URL or domain name with no other words. If your site isn't appearing in Google search results, or it's performing more poorly than it once did, check your sites search performance in Google.

rikkirose
02-16-2020, 08:39 AM
Maybe it's an index problem?

newlooksales
02-19-2020, 03:30 AM
What is the best way to check a site for proper index by google? If anyone help, we would be pleased.

lishmaliny
03-05-2020, 06:04 AM
1. Your website isn’t indexed
2. Your website has a penalty
3. Your website isn’t optimized for search
4. Your website’s content sucks
5. Your keywords are too competitive

Bhanu Priya
03-20-2020, 02:40 AM
Submit your site to Google.
Lay a link trail.
Choose the perfect keywords.
Manage your meta tags.
Optimize for mobile.
Prove that you're a local.

swaroop1234
03-20-2020, 03:11 AM
Test if your site has been indexed by searching for its exact URL or domain name with no other words (ex: http://www.yourdomain.com). If your site isn't appearing in Google search results, or it's performing more poorly than it once did, check your sites search performance in Google

swaroop1234
03-22-2020, 07:03 AM

swaroop1234
03-23-2020, 10:14 AM

swaroop1234
03-24-2020, 03:23 AM

Zinavo
03-24-2020, 06:21 AM
Just keep doing what you're doing and you should have good results in time. I wouldn't expect things to magically start sending you traffic in two days. Google will come back around. And One More Problem is there may be server problem

stephen21
03-25-2020, 01:27 AM
There may be lots of reasons that your website is not showing on Google. Here're some reasons below. Please look into them and fix it asap.

1. Google has not indexed your website yet
2. Your website is too new
3. Your website has “no index” tags
4. Your website isn’t optimized for search engine crawling
5. Your keyword market is very competitive
6. Not all keywords are equal
7. Your website has been*removed from Google

stephen21
03-30-2020, 03:27 AM
If your website is not showing in search result, then it must be lacking with on-page SEO factors. Follow all the needed guidelines of on-page seo from top to bottom like content, meta tags, image attribute, keywords etc. Make sure your are promoting your website on high quality websites with essential activities.

jayam
04-10-2020, 09:01 AM

valluri
04-10-2020, 09:09 AM
Optimize every page of your site with rich content. ...
Write unique title tags and meta descriptions for every page. ...
Weed out 404 errors. ...
Make your content easily shareable. ...
Optimize your images. ...
Make your site load faster.

Autofresh.in
04-11-2020, 01:18 AM
The whole website isn't available or specific pages on particular keywords?

master64
04-16-2020, 12:28 PM
Google can’t crawl URLs blocked in your robots.txt file, which usually results in them not showing up in search results. If you’ve submitted your sitemap via Google Search Console, it should alert you about issues related to this. Go to the “Coverage” report and look for “Submitted URL blocked by robots.txt” errors.

Bhanu Priya
04-18-2020, 04:24 AM
if your site has been indexed by searching for its exact URL or domain name with no other words (ex: http://www.yourdomain.com). If your site isn't appearing in Google search results, or it's performing more poorly than it once did, check your sites search performance in Google

vinitha seo
04-20-2020, 09:43 AM
Google can’t crawl URLs blocked in your robots.txt file, which usually results in them not showing up in search results. If you’ve submitted your sitemap via Google Search Console, it should alert you about issues related to this. Go to the “Coverage” report and look for “Submitted URL blocked by robots.txt” errors.

ruhikhan
04-27-2020, 04:46 AM
on page SEO and Off page SEO activities. Build backlinks in high PR relevant websites

Bhanu Priya
04-27-2020, 06:56 AM
Submit your site to Google. ...
Lay a link trail. ...
Choose the perfect keywords. ...
Manage your meta tags. ...
Optimize for mobile. ...
Prove that you're a local

master64
04-28-2020, 08:58 AM
The search engines haven't indexed the site yet. Sometimes it can take a week or more for a search engine to find your website. This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links

Artisingh1
04-28-2020, 09:33 AM
Test if your site has been recorded via looking for its precise URL or area name with no different words (ex: http://www.yourdomain.com). In the event that your site isn't showing up in Google query items, or it's performing more ineffectively than it once checked, your locales search execution in Google.

aachi
04-30-2020, 08:15 AM
indexed by searching for its exact URL or domain name with no other words (ex: http://www.yourdomain.com). If your site isn't appearing in Google search results, or it's performing more poorly than it once did, check your sites search performance in Google

aachi
04-30-2020, 08:17 AM
Classified Submission is a procedure where you are making the world aware about your business and services. It contains off page SEO process business awareness and website promotion locally & nationally

Artisingh1
04-30-2020, 10:14 AM

jayam
04-30-2020, 01:02 PM

valluri
05-01-2020, 07:54 AM
Optimize every page of your site with rich content. ...
Write unique title tags and meta descriptions for every page. ...
Weed out 404 errors. ...
Make your content easily shareable. ...
Optimize your images. ...
Make your site load faster.

Autofresh.in
05-02-2020, 12:38 AM
searching with a domain name or other keywords?

jayam
05-02-2020, 03:08 AM

valluri
05-02-2020, 08:33 AM
If it has been less than a week when you built the back links, then allow console to fetch your links. It takes time and may be there within 15 days or so. However, if the link back website has a NOINDEX, then Google may not locate it.

Artisingh1
05-02-2020, 10:38 AM
Test if your site has been recorded via looking for its precise URL or area name with no different words (ex: http://www.yourdomain.com). On the off chance that your site isn't showing up in Google indexed lists, or it's performing more inadequately than it once checked, your locales search execution in Google.

Appzoroapp
06-02-2020, 10:56 AM
You should check website's on-page SEO. Sometimes there was problem in on-page that we didn't consider.

digitalmarketing3302
06-12-2020, 03:35 AM
First of all check google webmaster tool working correctly.
Secondly, check your page are google indexed or not?

mandas
06-12-2020, 04:28 AM
I use site:mywebsite.com and it did not show my domin site. Has anyone meet the same problem?

debora
06-15-2020, 06:08 AM
Google is tricky. Here’s what may be preventing your site from showing up in search results:

Google has not indexed your website yet (too new)
Your website isn’t optimized for search engine crawling
Your keyword market is very competitive
Your website has “no index” tags
Your website has been penalized and removed from Google

jayam
06-16-2020, 01:13 AM
Sometimes it can take a week or more for a search engine to update search results. This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. First, create an account on Google webmaster tools. When you register and point Google to your sitemap

valluri
06-16-2020, 01:19 AM
Submit your site to Google.
Lay a link trail.
Choose the perfect keywords.
Manage your meta tags.
Optimize for mobile.
Prove that you're a local.

Lilykevin86
06-20-2020, 01:51 AM
Google has not ordered your site yet

Once in a while it can take up to seven days for a web search tool to refresh query items. This is on the grounds that your site is new and doesn't have any inbound connections. To begin with, make a record on Google website admin devices. At the point when you register and point Google to your sitemap.

Lilykevin86
06-25-2020, 11:26 PM
Google has not ordered your site yet

Once in a while it can take up to seven days for a web index to refresh query items. This is on the grounds that your site is new and doesn't have any inbound connections. In the first place, make a record on Google website admin instruments. At the point when you register and point Google to your sitemap.

Mihir Shah
06-29-2020, 02:02 AM
If your website is not showing in search results try to make more backlinks and find your keyword through keyword planner.

jamesoliver
07-03-2020, 02:50 AM
Now and then it can take up to seven days for a web index to refresh list items. This is on the grounds that your site is new and doesn't have any inbound connections. To start with, make a record on Google website admin instruments. At the point when you register and point Google to your sitemap.

jamesoliver
07-06-2020, 04:23 AM
Now and then it can take up to seven days for an internet searcher to refresh list items. This is on the grounds that your site is new and doesn't have any inbound connections. To start with, make a record on Google website admin instruments. At the point when you register and point Google to your sitemap.

Lilykevin86
07-13-2020, 12:25 AM
Google has not listed your site yet

Some of the time it can take possibly more than seven days for a web search tool to refresh list items. This is on the grounds that your site is new and doesn't have any inbound connections. To start with, make a record on Google website admin instruments. At the point when you register and point Google to your sitemap.

swaroop97
08-06-2020, 04:59 AM
Sometimes it can take a week or more for a search engine to update search results. This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. First, create an account on Google webmaster tools. When you register and point Google to your sitemap

lishmaliny
08-07-2020, 05:25 AM
Sometimes it can take a week or more for a search engine to update search results. This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. First, create an account on Google webmaster tools. When you register and point Google to your sitemap.

swaroop97
08-07-2020, 05:59 AM
Sometimes it can take a week or more for a search engine to update search results. This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. First, create an account on Google webmaster tools. When you register and point Google to your sitemap.

swaroop97
08-08-2020, 02:27 AM
Google has not indexed your website yet

jayam
08-09-2020, 02:30 AM

jayam
08-11-2020, 11:35 PM

valluri
08-11-2020, 11:44 PM
Inclusion in Google's search results is free and easy; you don't even need to submit your site to Google. Google is a fully automated search engine that uses software known as "web crawlers" that explore the web on a regular basis to find sites to add to our index.

swaroop97
08-12-2020, 06:16 AM

cliftonmor1
08-12-2020, 07:33 AM
Sometimes it can take a week or more for a search engine to update search results. This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. First, create an account on Google webmaster tools. When you register and point Google to your sitemap.A

cliftonmor
08-12-2020, 07:45 AM

Autofresh.in
09-03-2020, 12:16 AM
you started link-building a week before and expecting that your website starts ranking? have some patience.

josechukkiri
09-03-2020, 01:59 AM
Your competitors might have preceded in the link building process.SEO is a continuous thing to do. Don't desperate and continue the efforts.

Autofresh.in
09-08-2020, 11:45 PM
did you check all the keywords in incognito mode?

Johnmichael
09-17-2020, 01:33 AM
On the off chance that there are no outcomes, "your hunt – site:yourdomain.com – didn't coordinate any ... distributed substance has gone into Google's record to show up in query items.

Johnmichael
09-18-2020, 12:39 AM
In the event that your site isn't showing up in internet searcher results, it's which is as it should be! This article covers the absolute most regular causes and steps you

Johnmichael
09-21-2020, 12:52 AM
In the event that your site isn't showing up in internet searcher results, it's on purpose! This article covers probably the most well-known causes and steps you

Geethan
09-22-2020, 12:53 AM