PDA

View Full Version : Health insurance/benifits issue with co-owner

protasone
10-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Here is one I have never heard of but maybe someone can give me an opinion.

I am co-owner (50/50) of a business. Our written policy is that our company pays for the health insurance for all office workers including us (the 2 owners). My partners wife's employer has a better plan and its cost is substantially less than ours. My partner is now wanting to drop his coverage with our company and get picked up by his wife's insurance. He feels he should be compensated monetarily by our company since my entire coverage is paid for by our company. My thoughts are no frickin way! If he wants medical coverage he can stay in our plan! If he wants to use his wife's plan than that's on him. Am I wrong??? If I am that's fine. Just PLEASE help me understand why. Thanks in advance!

SeanCole
11-01-2014, 03:12 AM
Health insurance in a company is one of the benefits that employees always wants. It can beneficial because health insurance can save you from unexpected personal medical expenses. The health insurance facility given to the employees is one of the valuable enticement in a total compensation package.

raviseo121
12-18-2020, 10:12 AM
thanks for sharing with us

raviseo121
12-18-2020, 10:12 AM

Lilykevin86
12-18-2020, 11:53 PM
Medical care benefits are discretionary for most more modest bosses, yet of basic significance of full-time and low maintenance workers that is equal to 50 full-time representatives) to offer if their representatives get exceptional tax reductions to purchase their own protection. While that may tackle the monetary issues, it makes numerous others.

raviseo120
12-19-2020, 09:56 AM

Nags
06-26-2021, 10:53 AM
Health insurance in a company is one of the benefits that employees always wants. It can beneficial because health insurance can save you from unexpected personal medical expenses. The health insurance facility given to the employees is one of the valuable enticement in a total compensation package.

raviseo121
07-05-2021, 12:11 AM

Bigil
07-06-2021, 12:36 PM

Nags
07-16-2021, 10:05 AM
It can beneficial because health insurance can save you from unexpected personal medical expenses. The health insurance facility given to the employees is one of the valuable enticement in a total compensation package.