PDA

View Full Version : Can I rank the long tail keywords of my site? If can,how will I do?

maryjohnson1555
10-13-2014, 02:33 AM
Hi, can any one tell me that how can I rank the long tail keywords on my site? and how to identify and leverage long-tail keywords?
is there any tool for it that it can automatically set and arranged long tail keywords for me and then i can easily use it, to make my website in top ranking.

If can, how will I do? :confused:

Web Oracle
10-23-2014, 04:35 AM
The first thing you would want to do if you have not already is identify your targeted keywords. Setting up Google Analytics on your website is one good way to identify those long-tail keywords. Also Google Adwords Keyword Planner is another great way to identify your keywords. After this you need to create content on your website that is centered around each keyword. For example a blog post or article for each keyword.

Keep doing this and you will have a lot of avenues for visitors to find your site.

LocalBusinessRocket.com (http://localbusinessrocket.com)

printer
10-28-2014, 04:16 AM
You can use Google analytic tool to identify long tail keywords.Then with the help of these keywords you can create content for your website.

jecson
12-17-2014, 03:34 AM
Use Google's auto-complete search box or Google analytics to search for long term keywords.
Once you have a list of such keywords, Submit your site to local listing, search engine, niche directory.
Use off page techniques to get your site ranked.

Make sure your site is well optimized before you start off page technique.

just4uparties
12-19-2014, 01:23 AM
Yeah google analytic is best way.

forbesross
04-13-2015, 09:03 AM
Google analytics is the best way to find long tail keywords because it make very easy to find long tail keywords in any niche.

Tabish khan
05-29-2015, 04:44 AM
I personally use Google analytic and the results are remarkable you just do this you will have no problem you can target them easily.

ItsInterior
07-06-2015, 07:14 AM
i use google analytics

campbelljof
10-31-2015, 02:15 AM
There’s little doubt that the foundation of SEO is keyword research. But all keywords are not created equal. Most top brands are beginning to see the potential in longer keywords.

jadylorette
10-31-2015, 07:29 AM
Google Adwords Keyword Planner and Google Analytics are great ways to identify your keywords.

campbelljof
11-04-2015, 01:27 AM
Hi,

The only and best solution of your problem is google analytic tool,so go with it.

IndioBailBonds
11-13-2015, 09:49 AM
Use google analytics to check keyword's strength.

campbelljof
11-23-2015, 11:55 PM
hi,

You can easily rank on any kind of keywords.for this you have to analysis of all your keywords whether they are long tail keywords or short keywords.
some time long tail keywords give the best result as compare to the short keywords, but only in some specific cases.

abdullah sohan
11-24-2015, 12:07 AM
Hay maryjohnson1555 thank you so much for this helpful post. I have got a great solution with your post

campbelljof
01-05-2016, 06:08 AM
Great. will try for mine site too. Thanks

web designer company
03-25-2016, 03:41 AM
There are many places where you can find excellent candidates for long-tail keywords. Money is not a prerequisite; you don’t have to shell out anything if you rely on Google’s Keyword Tool or other free services… and there are plenty of them.

scubadiving
12-02-2016, 07:09 AM
You have to use Google Analytic Tool, For getting log tail keyword use keyword planner, It's help you to know keyword searches & competition about your keyword. You should have to find out highly searches keyword with low competition. It's help you to rank easily. If have you any question regarding ranking let me know I will guide you more.

chinomoreno
12-09-2016, 02:09 AM
I suggest that you do a keyword research for your site/business, than to look for a readily available set of keywords.
You know your site better, you should also know how you want your users to find your site. Set a list of keywords and do a research.
And make sure to always keep your target audience in mind.

ftblseo
03-06-2017, 01:10 AM
You can use Google Keyword planner or Keyword Tool to find out long tail keywords and their average monthly search volume. Then you need to do proper on page optimization. Make sure to have the main keyword in Title, Url, Meta description, Image alt tag, Image title tag, H1 H2 tag and evenly spread through out the content. Just make sure to increase the keyword frequency. Than you have to create exact match do follow back links on websites relevant to your business.

chiru77
05-25-2017, 04:01 AM
Identify your keywords using keyword planer or any other tool and than write a quality content. Build some natural backlinks targeting those keywords.

dollarfx
08-22-2017, 03:31 PM
You can use Google analytic tool to identify long tail keywords.Then with the help of these keywords you can create content for your website.

I am using the Google analytics for tracking the visitors to my website. We should also be using the Google Webmaster tools so that the tracking is done about the performance of the website also and this will in turn help us in getting a better response for our website.

Chaktty
09-08-2017, 10:36 AM
kwfinder is a good tool to help you

Firewatchguards
04-21-2018, 08:16 AM
Long tail Keyword is one of the best process for ranking your targeted niche . so i think we should choose 1st Long tail than start with other one.

Thank you

highlandspring
04-21-2018, 09:55 AM
A point to make is that Long tail phrases by their nature have low traffic so to make it work you'll need large numbers of them. My own site for example targets 4million company names, all of which have very low traffic, but together have large potential.

1stopinsta
06-28-2018, 02:54 AM
Yes of course. You can rank longtail keywords. Follow these tips:

1. Take 3 major longtail keywords that you want to be ranking on that.
2. Use those in h1, h2 and use the primary long tail keyword in blog URL, h1, and first 100 words one time.
3. Use other long tail keywords too in content by keeping in mind of density up to 1.5%. If it goes more than that, your website may be penalized by Google.

outsourcingangel
08-29-2018, 07:01 PM
Set up Google Search Console to know the keywords you are being searched on.

Christiana Robert
09-11-2018, 09:12 AM

After that make target the long tail keyword and use that keyword in meta title and meta description.

Christiana Robert
09-11-2018, 09:17 AM

After that make target the long tail keyword and use that keyword in meta title and meta description.

REI
09-12-2018, 11:25 AM
After that make target the long tail keyword and use that keyword in meta title and meta description. (https://www.ifundrehabs.com/rental360-loans/)

Does this still work??

reyhujiklossx
09-17-2018, 03:44 AM
You can utilize Google logical device to distinguish long tail keywords.Then with the assistance of these catchphrases you can make content for your site.

wjohnwallace
12-27-2018, 07:56 AM
Use Google trends and keyword planner to find out long tail keywords.

perfectagra
12-31-2018, 01:13 AM
You can try the Google Adwords & Keyword Planner Tools which give you a proper results.

cmoaxis
07-22-2019, 06:21 AM
Adwords Keyword Planner and UberSuggest are the tools to identify the keywords based on user search queries. From Google Analytics, you can retrieve all the keywords that your website ranks.

David Folio
09-23-2019, 06:41 AM
By doing Guest Posting the easiest way to rank.

Luna Moon
09-26-2019, 10:51 AM
I think not only one of those answers/ strategies but a balanced mixture of all of them is the best solution.

lincy
10-09-2019, 05:51 AM
You can find long tail keywords with the help of keyword planned and Google analytics tool. After that you can do SEO or post a blog to increase the traffic of your site.

leena12
10-22-2019, 12:02 AM
Do it on-page schema. If you doing schema you can get rank on generic keyword term also. if generic term getting ranking why cannot get long tail? try it.

themediatroop
01-23-2020, 01:59 AM
Google Core Update January 2020, Read here to know what exactly it is
Google has been officially confirming updates to the Google core algorithm for a few years now. Recently it has even begun to forewarn of updates, and on Monday evening the official Twitter account @searchlisaon wrote:

https://twitter.com/searchliaison/status/1216752087515586560

A short time later, a further Tweet confirmed that the roll-out was beginning. As always, it takes a while until changes in search results are measurable. Through the daily Visibility Index data the Toolbox we detected the first, small changes and then on Thursday the much more visible movements.

Does big change is this?
Google is adjusting its trust in entire domains based on machine learning for these Core Updates. The more trust and credibility a domain has from its sector, the bigger the potential change when Google adjust this value internally. One can see it well in the health and finance sectors, which, since the start of the Core Update process have seen changes that are proportionally greater than others.
With the last Core Update, Google widened the circle of affected domains and the trend continues. In the daily Visibility Index data for mobile search results, you’ll see the first reactions from the 15th to the 16th of January.
Conclusion
Google remains on the same path with this core update: Domains that relate to YMYL (Your Money, Your Life) topics have been re-evaluated by the search algorithm and gain or lose visibility as a whole. Domains that have previously been affected by such updates are more likely to be affected again. The absolute fluctuations appear to be decreasing with each update – Google is now becoming more certain of its assessment and does not deviate as much from the previous assessment.
Digital Marketing agency in Pune (https://www.themediatroop.com) PR agency in Pune (https://www.themediatroop.com)

lincy
03-23-2020, 04:15 AM
Google Analytics and SEMrush are the best tools to find long-tail keywords.

Lilykevin95
06-17-2020, 12:37 AM
How and why you ought to discover long tail catchphrases. Exceptionally explicit multi-word phrases will in general be far simpler to rank well for than guided visits for novices to climb Mount Shasta so I can take my family on a pleasant excursion this mid year. After you figure it out you'll see that 100 purchasers are far superior to 1000 site guests.

lincy
06-17-2020, 04:47 AM
Find longtail keywords and create quality content for website.

Nags
11-12-2020, 02:09 AM
The first thing you would want to do if you have not already is identify your targeted keywords. Setting up Google Analytics on your website is one good way to identify those long-tail keywords. Also Google Adwords Keyword Planner is another great way to identify your keywords. After this you need to create content on your website that is centered around each keyword. For example a blog post or article for each keyword.

Nags
11-19-2020, 01:08 AM

alishbasaki
01-18-2021, 11:24 PM
Use Google Suggest. Google Suggestions are a marvelous wellspring of long-tail watchword varieties.
Utilize Google's Related Searches.
Utilize More and Different Keyword Research Tools.
Mine Your Analytics.
Mine Your Search Query Reports.
Peruse EHow.
Peruse Q&A Sites.
Peruse Wikipedia.

Rahul28
03-17-2021, 07:57 AM
Create content for that particular keyword

master007
03-26-2021, 12:59 PM
Setting up Google Analytics on your website is one good way to identify those long-tail keywords. Also Google Adwords Keyword Planner is another great way to identify your keywords. After this you need to create content on your website that is centered around each keyword. For example a blog post or article for each keyword.

nadiasonii
04-13-2021, 12:57 PM
Google AdWords is best

debora
04-14-2021, 01:01 AM
Here are nine tips to get you started.
Use Google Suggest. Google Suggestions are an awesome source of long-tail keyword variations.
Use Google's Related Searches.
Use More and Different Keyword Research Tools.
Mine Your Analytics.
Browse eHow.
Browse Q&A Sites.
Browse Wikipedia.

jenny_swift88
04-19-2021, 01:58 AM
Here are nine tips to get you started.
Use Google Suggest. Google Suggestions are an awesome source of long-tail keyword variations.
Use Google's Related Searches.
Use More and Different Keyword Research Tools.
Mine Your Analytics.
Browse eHow.
Browse Q&A Sites.
Browse Wikipedia.

I've never used eHow...

nadiasonii
06-11-2021, 06:53 AM
thanks for sharing

Rahul28
07-03-2021, 03:56 AM
Use Google Suggest. Google Suggestions are an awesome source of long-tail keyword variations. ...
Use Google's Related Searches. ...
Use More and Different Keyword Research Tools. ...
Mine Your Analytics. ...
Mine Your Search Query Reports. ...
Browse eHow. ...
Browse Q&A Sites. ...
Browse Wikipedia.

nadiasonii
07-07-2021, 01:11 AM
Yes you can do SEO of your site on High DA sites

nadiasonii
07-26-2021, 04:23 AM
Can I rank the long tail keywords of my site? If can,how will I do?