PDA

View Full Version : LinkedIn Advertising - Microtargeting Strategies

bjay99
10-13-2014, 12:26 PM
Hi everyone,

I am thinking about trying LinkedIn to grow brand awareness specifically using a microtargeting strategy. Long story short, we have a national organization who supports our product - publicly and privately. They have a LinkedIn group with over 2000 followers. I want to create a CPM ad campaign targeting only members of this group. What I am thinking, it will be a fairly low cost and the brand will be reinforced to the followers of the organization. Secondly, it looks like I have presence everywhere.

Has anyone tried this strategy and perhaps have any advice or thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

marcusdaniels
10-17-2014, 01:39 AM
This is quite interesting. Now that you've mentioned this, I'm thinking this could work for me too. Haven't tried this strategy though. I guess its worth a try. All the best!

printer
10-18-2014, 05:13 AM
Yes it is a great idea.This is a good method of promoting a product.

jenniferjohner
10-29-2014, 02:19 AM
Good idea. LinkedIn handles the largest professional network. It offers advertising platform that provides access to their professional members.

Sarah - Dufferin Media
10-29-2014, 09:27 AM
I think that sounds like an excellent idea. No harm in trying a small budget to start and measure your results

alishroy
11-06-2014, 02:18 AM
Yes, it is a good idea to promote your brand product on LinkedIn. As you have mentioned here, that you want to use CPM campaign. It’s good, but, if you want to increase your business sales so I would like to suggest you to use different automated email campaign. This method having capability to monitor specific customer and prospect behaviors so you can send them the right email at the right time.

rvitsentzatou
08-07-2015, 10:30 AM
I think that CPM is the perfect campaign for awareness. (versus CPC which is preferred for lead generation)

CPM offers more room to tell a story. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? However, i think that the cost is that you loose some control over how/where/when it's displayed.

jayam
04-07-2020, 05:18 AM
LinkedIn will keep the ad up until they hit the money mark, so micro-targeting campaigns are great with sponsored content. Highly targeted ads for smaller audiences (with highly targeted landing pages) will return a much higher ROI. Switching up the ads at least once a month can help with impressions and improve CTR.

valluri
04-07-2020, 06:05 AM
#1) Assign Targeted Audiences Lists to Your LinkedIn Ads.
#2) Determine the Best Ad Platform For Your Campaigns.
#3) Create a Value-Focused Campaign.
#4) Develop a Clear Conversion Funnel.
#5) Use Appropriate Jargon With Your Target Audiences.
#6) Choose Between CPC or CPM Advertising.

valluri
04-07-2020, 06:06 AM
#1) Assign Targeted Audiences Lists to Your LinkedIn Ads.
#2) Determine the Best Ad Platform For Your Campaigns.
#3) Create a Value-Focused Campaign.
#4) Develop a Clear Conversion Funnel.
#5) Use Appropriate Jargon With Your Target Audiences.
#6) Choose Between CPC or CPM Advertising.

vinitha seo
04-08-2020, 01:54 AM
Market to influencers, decision makers, and executives who act on new opportunities. Combine targeting criteria to build your ideal persona: IT decision makers, C-level executives, prospective students, small business ...

TangelThor
09-16-2020, 05:22 AM
LinkedIn will keep the ad up until they hit the money mark, so micro-targeting campaigns are great with sponsored content. Highly targeted ads for smaller audiences (with highly targeted landing pages) will return a much higher ROI. Switching up the ads at least once a month can help with impressions and improve CTR.

Geethan
09-19-2020, 01:56 AM
LinkedIn Advertising is very effective if you follow these seven simple steps:

Advertising on LinkedIn
Select Your LinkedIn Ad-Format
Craft your Ads
Target the Ads appropriately
Set Your Budget
Measure & optimise your LinkedIn advertising campaign
If you want to know more about it then I have written in depth on these topics in my blog.