PDA

View Full Version : Catolog business... order management?

MarkSwords
10-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Hi everyone,

I help run a specialty store, and our main product lines include historic and souvenir swords for the weapons enthusiast. I'm looking to put out a catalog to send to customers, both current and potential, but I have a couple of major questions.

1. How do I do this? How do I go about producing a catalog and then distributing it to the folks who would be interested in seeing it?
2. With all these items and orders, how do I go about managing all of this? Does anyone have experience with any order management software that would be helpful in this case?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Mark

leslie4130
11-11-2005, 10:07 AM
As far as producing the catalog, this is something that can be created with adobe acrobat or a program of that sort, then take it some where and get them printed out.

As far as managing items and orders there is a LOT of software out there for managing this type of thing. Do a search on Google for oder management software, make sure to read the reviews, also do a demo before you buy the program that way you can make sure that you know its what you are going to need, nothing more & nothing less!