PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recommend Small Business accounting software program

RMMP
08-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Hello,
I am looking for a small business accounting program for my business.
I have downloaded a Peachtree program but it is too advanced for what I am looking for.

I need a program that gives customer accounts and records customers and all their previous purchases. As well as print and makes receipts.

I would also like to hook up a cash register to the computer program. But that doesn't matter so much

Thanks for anyones help,
Jen

BENJAMIN
09-24-2005, 04:55 AM
well, i can only recommend quickbooks, it has a tutorial that will help you learn how the software works. that way, it wont seem too complicated

mari2246
11-13-2005, 05:01 PM
I personally use quickbooks pro. It is really easy to use. For starters you may want to try quickbooks basic:)

faeriebell
12-20-2005, 11:34 AM
Quickbooks online edition is ideal for home businesses. It is much easier than the offline version, and everything is online so you or your accountant can access the information from anywhere. I highly recommend it.

KathyCFrady
05-01-2021, 11:22 AM
Well, when I make a business plan I take help from business plan for investor (https://www.ogscapital.com/business-plan/business-plan-for-investors/) and they provide me best business plan. Even I don't have to worry about single thing they manage every thing. I think you also take help from them about it. Or either you have to google about it.

lishmaliny
05-18-2021, 10:30 AM
QuickBooks Online. A product of Intuit, QuickBooks has long been heralded as the go-to accounting software for small businesses.