PDA

View Full Version : Legal Problems or Questions?

PrePaidLegalGal
10-13-2005, 04:30 PM
Ever signed a contract? Ever been in an accident? Has your identity ever been stolen? Ever gone through a divorce? Ever had a DUI? Ever gotten hurt on the job? Ever wanted to adopt? If you said yes to any of these then you need Pre-Paid legal! You have insurance for everything these days and you hardly use them! You will use this a lot! I promise! All your questions answered at the drop of a hat! Please check out my website or contact me for more information! Thank you :!:

[Edited: Reason - removal of URL]

Insurance_Broker
10-13-2005, 05:30 PM
On the side of having Legal representation for such events, protection for these events are also covered under your insurance.

Remember, Insurance is there to pay for your defense. Your Liability Coverage pays for Defense Fees and litigation suits you may lose. Make sure your coverages are correct.

For Example:
-Identity Theft coverage is available through your homeowners policy for a small premium. Usually about $15-35 a year. some companies offer it for no additional charge. The coverage pays to clear your name and pay any charges that cannot be cleared or disputed.

PrePaidLegalGal
10-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Anything you can think of is covered! From past and present issues. For Identity Theft it is only $1.

printer
11-01-2014, 03:23 AM
Yes i also agree all these issues can be covered with the help of issues.

Nought
09-01-2020, 09:20 AM
If you are in the US, you are looking for US civil disputes in US courts then I know who can help you with this. I think you should contact this divorce (https://www.ladivorcelawyers.com) law firm
This company is a true professional in this matter. They have already helped many people to divorce without undesirable consequences in the future. Contact them!

Bigil
04-15-2021, 09:48 AM
Yes i also agree all these issues can be covered with the help of issues.

lishmaliny
04-29-2021, 10:37 AM
A problem question involves a set of hypothetical facts which raises at least one issue that needs to be answered by reference to the law.

homeocare
05-01-2021, 03:50 PM
thanks for sharing with us

Bigil
05-16-2021, 09:09 AM
On the side of having Legal representation for such events, protection for these events are also covered under your insurance.

nadiasonii
05-31-2021, 04:22 AM
Thanks for sharing this information