PDA

View Full Version : Crowd Delivery Service

crowddelivery
10-20-2014, 02:42 AM
Hi Good day I just want to ask some suggestion on how can I get subscriber to my start-up business crow to go. By the way crowd to go is a crowd sourcing delivery service it uses the crowd to deliver any products/items to certain clients from a local retailer or distributor. The subscriber will be the crowdie this will be there part time job.What is best way to market this new start -up?

Thanks hope you can help me.:D

forager
04-22-2016, 05:05 PM
Hi Good day I just want to ask some suggestion on how can I get subscriber to my start-up business crow to go. By the way crowd to go is a crowd sourcing delivery service it uses the crowd to deliver any products/items to certain clients from a local retailer or distributor. The subscriber will be the crowdie this will be there part time job.What is best way to market this new start -up?

Thanks hope you can help me.:D

your website is not what it was for when you posted the question, I am taking it your business didn't work out :)

tuantranbk
08-17-2018, 10:01 PM
your website is not what it was for when you posted the question, I am taking it your business didn't work out :)

That correct !

amayajace
11-16-2019, 01:19 AM
Crowdsourced delivery, also known as crowdsourced shipping, is an emerging method of fulfilment that leverages networks of local, non-professional couriers to deliver packages to customers' doors.

Alerases
05-18-2021, 06:26 PM
That is, such delivery of parcels is not considered professional? Amateur couriers, who are just on their way to deliver a package? An interesting idea, but hardly anyone wants to use this for large and expensive loads. I want to track any package (https://www.packages24.com/) to know where the courier is located. If each of the people involved in the startup has a high-quality GPS installed in the car, then I am sure that this idea is feasible. You can try to invite everyone to install the navigators and proceed with your plan. If only people are not afraid to send parcels using this method of delivery :D