PDA

View Full Version : Social Media Management

Sarah - Dufferin Media
10-29-2014, 06:56 AM
Hi everyone,
My company, Dufferin Media, was formed 3 years ago by myself and my brother who have both worked in Online Marketing since 2003.
We offer business owners a hands off solution to social media management.
Our services include set up & optimization of social media profiles, preparation of ad copy (what will be posted), interaction with audience, growth of audience, and management of paid ads. We also do email marketing and website content management.
Platforms we work with - Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, Reddit, Digg.
Monthly packages start at $149
Happy to answer any questions you might have!
:)

jecson
12-25-2014, 04:21 AM
Good packages.

sidhqmmty
03-25-2015, 08:39 AM
These are very nice and popular social media site. I would also like that packages.

forbesross
04-01-2015, 04:17 AM
In my opinion its very happy job, every one will show interest to this particular filed because most of the people like to share the things and at this present generation, social media marketing has very good demand in the market. Many companies showing interest to make a social media team, to post regular update of the company products and about openings in there particular field. At final social media advertising is a very good and we can get better pay if we show our talent and skills.

cwvps
07-10-2015, 07:25 AM
I like family companies. It tells people that you are dedicated and truly connected. Great packages, too!

JolieTolentino22
10-26-2015, 02:44 AM
good really nice package i like this .......

Sarah - Dufferin Media
11-08-2015, 07:33 AM
i am interested in this package, can you please share more detials

PMd you thanks

Sarah - Dufferin Media
11-08-2015, 07:34 AM
I like family companies. It tells people that you are dedicated and truly connected. Great packages, too!

Thanks, we have quite a lot of fun too :)
Love what we do!

Sarah - Dufferin Media
11-08-2015, 07:37 AM
social media really help in ranking, if yes then how. please explain

Social Media 100% helps you with Search Engine Rankings -
Google indexes social media profiles from Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest - and of course - "Google My Business"
Plus many posts are found on google search results too.
So your profile set up is critical. Use keywords and hashtags
Google Pictures is becoming huge too for search results.
Another trick - Pinterest Boards are indexed by google and you can drive all traffic from Pinterest clicks right back to your websites.

Lots of ways to get search engine traffic using Social Media.

campbelljof
11-09-2015, 01:12 AM
Hi,

Great work, I like your services but not your package!! so make it new business friendly !!

Jackie Chan
11-22-2015, 05:38 AM
Very informative and helpful. Surely this will help a lot.

davidper
12-01-2015, 10:06 PM
good package

primaumme
01-18-2016, 05:51 AM
very nice forum

realname
very nice forum.i have learned manything from this forum really.

primaumme
very halpful forum

prasanta6996
01-18-2016, 05:52 AM
Very nice & helpful forum.I learn many things from it.

afrojajerin
01-18-2016, 05:55 AM
very helpful forum

saimalopa
01-18-2016, 05:55 AM
I like this forum.

prasanta6996
01-18-2016, 05:58 AM
Very nice & helpful forum.

primaumme
01-18-2016, 06:00 AM
<a href= alternative to credit card< (http://www.bankallinfo.com/alternative-to-cash-credit-card/")/a>

prasanta6996
01-18-2016, 06:01 AM
very nice forum

saimalopa
01-18-2016, 06:03 AM
I like this forum.

afrojajerin
01-18-2016, 06:04 AM
very helpful forum

etyseo
01-18-2016, 06:07 AM
very helpful post

Brittany
01-20-2016, 03:46 AM
Now a days there is an excellent demand for social networking optimization, media internet marketing and social networking advertising. There are many openings declared by companies to hire in their companies. So it is an excellent chance to settle in career.

simul ahmed
01-20-2016, 03:48 AM
very nice forum..................

afrojajerin
01-20-2016, 03:48 AM
very helpful forum

Susan Johnson
02-16-2016, 01:22 AM
Thanks for your Information.

Singhfrancesess
03-16-2016, 10:37 AM
i like this is family and friendly

donswift90
03-28-2016, 08:20 AM
Yes, it would be fine.

Brittany
02-17-2017, 02:16 AM
“What is Social Networking, and Why Should You Care,” Internet-based social media make it easier for people to listen, interact, engage and collaborate with each other. But, as the volume of social media venues and conversations rises, it quickly becomes a time- and labor-intense process to effectively track, converse, monitor and manage them.

jackar56
04-17-2017, 05:14 AM
SMM stands for Social Media Marketing from . Use social networking sites to reach customers . This approach provides high efficiency.

Sarah - Dufferin Media
06-03-2017, 12:10 PM
Hi Friends, just checking in. I am doing a lot more Social Media Strategy & Consulting these days. My company, Dufferin Media is in full force very efficiently operating as a social media management firm.
If anyone around this forum is looking for any assistance or has any questions please don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers :) :) :)

Sarah - Dufferin Media
06-03-2017, 12:12 PM
Hi Friends, just checking in. I am doing a lot more Social Media Strategy & Consulting these days. My company, Dufferin Media is in full force very efficiently operating as a social media management firm.
If anyone around this forum is looking for any assistance or has any questions please don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers :) :) :)

ptrounet
06-17-2017, 07:54 AM
Hey, this is nice, i think

MyeshaKMaguire
11-16-2017, 01:52 PM
Good and nice package and what about now ?

varmariya84
12-04-2017, 05:57 AM
its great, well achieved and great package...I like your service.

BettyHamlin
05-28-2018, 10:05 PM
Good and Nice package working....

nelsonjuddys
07-21-2018, 08:52 AM
Nice and good packages

outsourcingangel
07-23-2018, 07:37 PM
Getting A VA To Manage Your Social Media

Let’s talk about how to get a VA to manage your social media even better than you could, and that’s the important part. We don’t want the VA doing this just because it’s another task, but because they can do it better than we can with real results. You should be hiring people with the idea that they can be better at the work they’ll be doing than you are.

Why Would I Want My VA To Do It?

There are two reasons for your VA to cover your social media. The first is the most obvious – you have better things to do with your time (well, unless your business IS social media). For most people, your time is better spent making sales calls, working with your team, taking care of reporting, and many other things.

The second reason is the economics. Hiring a marketing agency can be expensive, and not all business can afford their services. This is where hiring your own VA (http://outsourcingangel.com/getting-a-va-to-manage-your-social-media/) is actually the most cost effective method if you do it right.

Brandpeg
08-09-2018, 04:24 PM
Hi everyone,
My company, Dufferin Media, was formed 3 years ago by myself and my brother who have both worked in Online Marketing since 2003.
We offer business owners a hands off solution to social media management.
Our services include set up & optimization of social media profiles, preparation of ad copy (what will be posted), interaction with audience, growth of audience, and management of paid ads. We also do email marketing and website content management.
Platforms we work with - Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, Reddit, Digg.
Monthly packages start at $149
Happy to answer any questions you might have!
:)

Please Join This Group and Share and Sell Your Products & Services

https://www.facebook.com/groups/businessmarketingopportunities/

Rajat89
09-24-2018, 04:21 AM
Social media is an easy task you can do yourself by some research and efforts.

woodruffsaragg
10-04-2018, 07:58 AM
nice package i like this job can you show me your sample work sir?

Rob45
11-26-2018, 07:57 AM
Social media marketing is the growing field and helpful to promote a business.

Angela Chase
12-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Social Media Management requires exceptional consumer-focused campaigns. It is crucial to embrace the ever evolving change and embed this thought into each product and service that needs to be provided. The attitude of understanding each project and each budget keeps clients coming back for their digital marketing requirements. When you have a clear roadmap, you can maximize your production and marketing investment to ensure you get the best. Call for a free consultation and see how a search engine marketing company https://www.boilingpointmedia.com/ can provide your vision adequate management and comprehensive approach.

harryleo
12-22-2018, 02:44 AM
Web-based social networking Management is the demonstration of checking and taking part in social discussions crosswise over stages. The most effortless approach to see internet based life the executives is to think about that it incorporates 3 noteworthy online networking disciplines: social tuning in, social examination and social commitment.

MolviJi
01-24-2019, 04:53 AM
Impressive work.Good job.

afrahtravel
04-30-2019, 05:45 AM
Afrah Travel Agency +965 25720769 with right booking of flights it is always better to for booking hotels at right time because this are two things which must not be delayed if a nice trip is to be ensured.

harrys
05-14-2019, 01:53 AM
Social Media has become very important for every business. Everyone wants to advertise his business on social media & do social media marketing. social media management is a very competitive job because you have to update your social media profiles & content to compete your competitors.

rahulsh63
07-25-2019, 02:27 AM
Social media management is the process of making, booking, examining, and connecting with substance posted on social media stages, as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Social media the executives devices and administrations can enable you to contact this gigantic group of spectators and make running a social media battle determinedly less complex.

naazaniqua
11-01-2019, 03:42 AM
Social media management is the process of creating, scheduling, analyze, and engage with content that is posted on social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. ... Even if you have limited time, social media management tools and services to make your social media presence priority

debora
11-06-2019, 05:54 AM
Social media management is the process of creating, scheduling, analyzing, and engaging with content posted on social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. A social media manager may be employed by a brand, individual, or business to reach new customers online or to improve and maintain their reputation.
Social media managers are experts at handling social media activity, from responding to customer comments to developing strategy on how to achieve long term marketing goals by publishing original content. However, there are also social media management tools that give you control over your own strategy.
Even if your time is limited, social media management tools and services can make your social media presence a priority. And if you aren’t making social media a priority at this point in the game, you’re in trouble.
Social media plays an integral part in the business landscape. With 3.2 billion people using social media around the world, and 11 new users every second, it’s safe to say the fad has turned into a global standard. Social media management tools and services can help you reach this huge audience and make running a social media campaign decidedly simpler.
The Key Elements of Social Media Management
Whether you hire a social media marketing service or take advantage of a wide range of tools, you'll be able to transform your strategy from drab to fab without spending too much or wasting too much time. You'll be able to:
• Manage multiple accounts across various platforms
• Analyze social engagement
• Schedule posts in advance
• Receive comprehensive reports of analytics
• Monitor comments and respond efficiently
• Collaborate with team members on content

mystoresyourstore
11-29-2019, 02:10 AM
Thanks for sharing.

marierosas
11-29-2019, 08:57 AM
Social media management is the process of creating, scheduling, reading, and engaging with content published on social media systems, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. ... Even if your time is constrained, social media management tools and services can make your social media presence a concern

Kids Scooter for Sale (https://www.segbo.co.uk/product/ex1-electric-scooter) | Kids Scooter for Sale UK (https://www.segbo.co.uk/product/ex1-electric-scooter) | Buy Push Scooters (https://www.segbo.co.uk/product/ex1-electric-scooter) | Electric Scooter UK (https://www.segbo.co.uk/product/ex1-electric-scooter) | Cheap Electric Scooter UK (https://www.segbo.co.uk/product/ex1-electric-scooter) | Push Scooter Sale UK (https://www.segbo.co.uk/product/ex1-electric-scooter)

jhondavid
01-02-2020, 08:58 AM
Social media management goes beyond just posting updates to your company's social media profiles. It also includes engaging with your audience and looking for new opportunities to increase reach and visibility.

Mybag
01-28-2020, 04:28 AM
Online life the executives is the way toward making, booking, dissecting, and connecting with content posted via web-based networking media stages, as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. ... Regardless of whether your time is constrained, online life the executives devices and administrations can make your web based life nearness a need.

Mybag
02-04-2020, 02:20 AM
Internet based life the board is the way toward making, booking, breaking down, and connecting with content posted via web-based networking media stages, as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Katrepi
02-14-2020, 02:10 PM
The Softinventive network monitoring suite is a fantastic option for nearly all networks. It’s all-in-one and agentless network, server, application, file, log, and web monitoring (https://www.softinventive.com/). It sets up in minutes and supports hundreds of popular devices and applications out of the box

lishmaliny
02-17-2020, 08:26 AM
These are very nice and popular social media sites.

sheebakaran
02-20-2020, 06:58 AM
Looking for an excellent digital marketing company chennai to brand your business in global market - Contact Branding World @ +91 9087097555

lishmaliny
02-21-2020, 07:05 AM
Social media management is the process of managing your online presence on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by creating, publishing, and analyzing content you post. In addition, social media management includes engaging and interacting with social media users.

lishmaliny
03-07-2020, 06:19 AM
Brand awareness and brand loyalty do not happen magically. Engaging text and high-impact visuals draw customers in and speak to their needs — or create them. Social media managers develop and run social media content campaigns to accomplish these tasks.

MyBag555
03-17-2020, 05:57 AM
Social media management is the process in which content shared on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is created, planned, evaluated and engaged.Even if your time is minimal, resources and services in social media management will make your social media presence a priority

monil
03-17-2020, 08:35 AM
Social media management is the process of creating, scheduling, analyzing, and engaging with content posted on social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Even if your time is limited, social media management tools and services can make your social media presence a priority.

jayam
04-09-2020, 01:49 PM
Social media management is the process of creating, scheduling, analyzing, and engaging with content posted on social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. ... Even if your time is limited, social media management tools and services can make your social media presence a priority

valluri
04-09-2020, 10:59 PM
Many newbie social media managers charge approximately $25 – $35 an hour to start, typically between 10 or 20 hours per month per client. This means that each client is worth $250 – $700 per month. However, it's very hard to earn a reasonable living charging that amount when you're self-employed.

master64
04-15-2020, 10:10 AM
Social Media Management Services Providers in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Get contact details and address of Social Media Management Services firms and companies in Chennai

debora
04-21-2020, 05:48 AM
Social media management is the process of creating, scheduling, analyzing, and engaging with content posted on social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. A social media manager may be employed by a brand, individual, or business to reach new customers online or to improve and maintain their reputation.

Social media managers are experts at handling social media activity, from responding to customer comments to developing strategy on how to achieve long term marketing goals by publishing original content. However, there are also social media management tools that give you control over your own strategy.

Even if your time is limited, social media management tools and services can make your social media presence a priority. And if you aren’t making social media a priority at this point in the game, you’re in trouble.

Social media plays an integral part in the business landscape. With 3.2 billion people using social media around the world, and 11 new users every second, it’s safe to say the fad has turned into a global standard. Social media management tools and services can help you reach this huge audience and make running a social media campaign decidedly simpler.

Smatex
04-22-2020, 06:17 PM
Nice,
Actually this information be beneficial to those that manage social media platforms.
This info has helped me so well in my quest to manage my social media platforms and I know it will be of to all.
Just check it out..

https://bom.to/nRwRc1

sonamsharma789
05-11-2020, 07:56 AM
These are very nice and popular social media site. I would also like that packages.

Lilykevin86
06-01-2020, 01:49 AM
Online networking the executives is difficult, yet we're sharing our seven best internet based life the board tips that we use at WordStream to spare time...

sonamsharma789
06-22-2020, 03:04 PM
good really nice package i like this..

shrikant275
06-29-2020, 03:57 AM
These social networks are really pleasant and popular. I want these packages as well.

sonamsharma789
07-06-2020, 03:31 AM

holistictech55
07-10-2020, 02:15 AM
Amazing Packages. I really like it

deepak.sh
07-18-2020, 02:42 AM
Social media management is the process of managing your online status on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter by creating, publishing and analyzing the content you post. In addition, social media management includes interacting with social media users.

jayam
07-21-2020, 11:06 AM
Tweetdeck. TweetDeck by Twitter is a free service which can be downloaded as a Chrome app, or to the computer desktop, or as an app for the iPhone and Android. ...
Hootsuite. ...
Bottlenose. ...
MarketMeSuite. ...
SocialMention. ...
Seesmic. ...
Digsby. ...
Netvibes.

Geethan
09-05-2020, 01:56 AM
Social media management is the process of managing your online presence on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by creating, publishing, and analyzing content you post. In addition, social media management includes engaging and interacting with social media users.

Harishb
10-08-2020, 06:54 AM
What service do you offer for $ 149

jayam12
11-05-2020, 07:22 AM

mithu
11-05-2020, 07:28 AM
Social media managers are in charge of representing a company across social channels as the sole voice of the brand. They respond to comments, compile campaigns and create content. These experts provide organizations with the guidance needed to enhance their online presence

Saravanan12
11-30-2020, 08:13 AM

debora
12-01-2020, 01:38 AM

master007
12-04-2020, 03:27 AM
good really nice package i like this .......

Bigil
12-07-2020, 01:22 AM
Good really nice package i like this .......

viakgroup
12-14-2020, 06:47 AM
Social media management is the process of managing your online status on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter by creating, publishing and analyzing the content you post. In addition, social media management includes interacting with social media users.

jayam12
12-29-2020, 03:28 AM

mithu
12-29-2020, 03:36 AM
Social media manager. Social media managers are in charge of representing a company across social channels as the sole voice of the brand.

valluri
12-29-2020, 03:42 AM
Manage all your social media in one place. Hootsuite. Prices: Free plan, $29, $129, $599 per month, and enterprise pricing (with a 30-day free trial).

lishmaliny
12-29-2020, 08:04 AM
great service with a good package...

Bigil
12-31-2020, 03:28 AM

Rahul28
01-02-2021, 05:05 AM

Bigil
01-05-2021, 12:44 AM

notty667
01-06-2021, 05:25 AM
antivirus software (https://www.notty.co.uk/services/mycyber-mcafee)

jayam12
01-09-2021, 07:45 AM

mithu
01-09-2021, 07:50 AM
A social media manager is responsible for growing audiences on social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Along with maintaining a posting schedule, he or she will also regularly create platform-specific content including text posts, videos, and graphics.

valluri
01-09-2021, 07:53 AM
Build a Community of Your Own. Before you can sign up clients you'll probably need to have a thriving social media presence of your own. ...
Find Clients. ...
Manage Your Time. ...
Manage Your Money. ...
Learn Advanced Marketing Skills. ...
Mobilize, Baby!