PDA

View Full Version : How did you know what business you wanted to open?

kschw31n
11-10-2014, 07:20 PM
I have always been extremely interested in business but just never found what type of business I'd like to own or work for. I've constantly thought about MLMs but never have been able to get behind it due to a lack of extreme interest in their products. I personally enjoy marketing, sales, sports, and entertainment.

Let's discuss!

Lancy20
11-27-2014, 09:24 PM
If you don't have any interest in MLM, just don't give it a care. Because you won't find any motivation to work for it. Instead, you should focus on business that can fit you well, as (http://parhaat-bonus-koodit.com) you said, they are: marketing, sales, sports, entertainments. In my opinion, open a small sport shop is a good option for a start-up business. Good luck!

Terry Hopper
11-28-2014, 08:09 AM
I have always been extremely interested in business but just never found what type of business I'd like to own or work for. I've constantly thought about MLMs but never have been able to get behind it due to a lack of extreme interest in their products. I personally enjoy marketing, sales, sports, and entertainment.

Let's discuss!
I always like to make business as like Online shopping, Google ad, SEO. You?

kitchie
10-01-2015, 05:08 AM
Retailing is something that I love to do since I was young. So when I decided to do business, I knew that this is the best business that I can open because I used to do it since I was young.

minnie45
10-04-2015, 11:15 AM
My new business has changed and evolved over the period of 3 and a half years...we started by following our passion, but realized that it wasn't profitable. So, changed locations and adjusted concept....kept a few parts of it true to our original concept. Now working on expanding it. I'm new to this forum. Can someone tell me how to start a new thread? I know there should be a "post new thread" link but not seeing it.

Good luck OP with your business ventures....

dmoss
01-18-2016, 02:24 AM
consider myself its a businessman, so i open training iso company with some of my colleague, and the best way to really know what is the best business you can get is wwith your passion

LauraGibbs
01-28-2016, 12:14 AM
I'm a graphic designer and illustrator. I didn't originally want to be one...when I was in school, my dream was to move to Japan and be an animator! But my mother helped me realise that was a little far-fetched and pushed me to look into graphic design instead. And I ended up genuinely falling in love with it to the point where I can't stand the thought of doing anything else.

gandu
02-06-2016, 09:45 AM
All the business I've started pretty much found me. People knew that I did certain things and would be asking me about it. Then I just started creating products / services around them. Along with I always had business for things that would be useful to me as well. (Ie. eating my own dog food)