PDA

View Full Version : Artificial Stone - From China

grace
11-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Dear Sirs,

we are Hangzhou Duoyuan Building Materials Co.,Ltd. We engages in indoor and outdoor cultured stone ' s study, design, development, manufacture and application, and shall be pleased to enter into trade relations with you.

Our company introduces the most advanced design methods, technology and equipment for foreign artificial cultured stone, and organizes and produces and measures according to the high-quality artificial cultured stone products standard of the international market. Going into operation so far, our company has already become the largest scale artificial artistic stone manufacturing, integrating, and supplying company in China.

To give you a general idea of our products, you can click our website:www.chiba-stone.com,which shows various products being handled by this corporation with detailed specifications . Quotations will be sent upon receipt of your specific enquiries.

We look forward to your early reply with much interest.

Yours faithfully,

Grace
Sales
Hangzhou Duoyuan Building Materials Co.,Ltd.
Room 2505, Floor 25, Biaoli Mansion, No. 528 Yan’an Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 310006
Tel:86-571-85774597
Fax:86-571-85774757
Email:grace_yuwen@vip.163.com

Maximus
11-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Dear Business owner,
I own a landscaping company which had a large growth in sales in 2005. I am impressed with your products but unfortunately there was a problem with translating the text of your website. To get to the point, I have connections with large stone suppliers in the US (Upstate NY). If you can figure out how to have your product shipped here in large quantities and remain competitive in price then I may be able to land you some large contracts. (several thousands of dollars min.) If you are interested in talking about how to make this work Please contact me at mml548@yahoo.com. I am an entrepreneur with three businesses, young, enthusiastic and motivated, I will get you U.S. contracts if you can compete and decide to respond.
Thank you,
M