PDA

View Full Version : Skilled senior programmer for your business.

webroot
11-21-2014, 11:23 PM
Hi,

I am a skilled and experienced programmer and developer in multiple technologies, I can assist in building websites/eCommerce Mobile apps, desktop software, tools & utilities, enterprise solution, Database driven software and lot more...

I am offering my service at reasonable and affordable cost, PM to this post for further discussion.

Abhishek

mackon
10-10-2015, 03:50 AM
Hi,

I am a skilled and experienced programmer and developer in multiple technologies, I can assist in building websites/eCommerce Mobile apps, desktop software, tools & utilities, enterprise solution, Database driven software and lot more...

I am offering my service at reasonable and affordable cost, PM to this post for further discussion.

Abhishek
you have great knowledge its required in many it service company

Kristinperry
03-17-2016, 01:57 AM
All the best for your best future as you gain more and more knowledge some other fields too. I'll consider it when i need programming service as well.

nani244
04-05-2016, 03:41 AM
Senior Developer is expected to be autonomous. That is to say, the boss will hand him a feature to implement and let it up to him, entirely, knowing that the Senior Developer will know when to ask for help or review. The Senior Developer should also be able to tell his boss when he'll be done with the task, and actually take responsablity for doing so.

scheduledoverhead
11-22-2018, 08:02 AM
I have worked with Scrum methodology on a 9 person team (3 front-end, 3 back-end, 3QA), self-organization proved useful since we got to discuss many different ideas and we were able to present to Scrum master that then offered best solutions to achieve our goals, I like it. But I'm a junior level and it was first time I worked in a coding team.

Now I and some of my colleagues are creating a start-up that would be oriented at cybersecurity advices for small businesses. I was tasked with creating a website, and maybe someone can advice me on frameworks to use? I have coded a bit with reactJS library, but don't know angular, haven't tried bootstrap. Any advices for junior front-end are welcome, thx :)

shiv kumar
04-06-2019, 01:54 AM
In which programming you have more skill, Toady what is the scope of Python language in web designing.

PeterHigg
04-15-2020, 01:36 AM
When i need to develop software and mobile app for my business i usually go to software development center. https://chisw.com/internet-of-things They created for me many IoT solutions. They’re great when it comes to technical questions, machine learning, and other stuff for the business.

Okland
04-28-2020, 04:36 AM
How much does it cost?

Lilykevin86
06-17-2020, 12:25 AM
Regardless of whether you promote through your organization's vocation site or through outside occupation Read through the senior software engineer set of working responsibilities test underneath to figure out how to Highly scientific with phenomenal composed and verbal relational abilities.

master007
11-12-2020, 02:00 AM
All the best for your best future as you gain more and more knowledge some other fields too. I'll consider it when i need programming service as well.

Nags
11-17-2020, 01:15 AM

RaniaRanii3
11-17-2020, 01:55 AM
Regardless of whether you publicize through your organization's profession site or through outside employment Read through the senior software engineer set of working responsibilities test beneath to figure out how to Highly systematic with magnificent composed and verbal relational abilities.

charleshollins
12-24-2020, 04:15 AM
In which programming language you have expert skills?

https://www.instapaper.com/p/charles45

davidjohnson
12-31-2020, 04:59 AM
You are having very good knowledge. In which programming language you have good skills and interest and how many years of experience you have?

KENZAdvertising2
12-31-2020, 06:57 AM
Our PPC experts will assist you found out the campaign with the precise process required to urge maximum success, optimize and audit the campaigns regularly. Precautionary measures for promoting your business via PPC!

master007
03-26-2021, 10:40 AM
When i need to develop software and mobile app for my business i usually go to software development center. https://chisw.com/internet-of-things They created for me many IoT solutions. They’re great when it comes to technical questions, machine learning, and other stuff for the business.

ben_john7
03-29-2021, 02:09 AM
When i need to develop software and mobile app for my business i usually go to software development center. They created for me many IoT solutions. They’re great when it comes to technical questions, machine learning, and other stuff for the business.

Is it a reliable company?

Nags
04-15-2021, 11:43 AM

Bigil
04-19-2021, 09:21 AM

Rachel Banks
04-26-2021, 06:34 AM
This is really a very useful program for business. I started to get interested in software for my online store, which would allow me to spend less time managing my e-commerce and help me get more accurate results using powerful analytics tools. The possibilities of such business software are almost endless. I find a lot of descriptions of similar programs and online extensions in informational articles like this one https://moneyhighstreet.com/finest-customized-software-program-corporation-of-2021/ . It seems to me that this really helps you to keep your business more productive and develop it with the help of new technologies.

Rahul28
06-16-2021, 08:03 AM
Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or related field.
Minimum 5 years in SAS programming. ...
Experience with SAS Management console and SAS Data Integration/Forecast studio.
Supervisory experience highly desirable.
Proven ability to mentor others.

Rachel Banks
06-30-2021, 02:58 PM
I'm not an expert on this, but I think you should easily be interviewed by prestigious companies. On the website of the company where I ordered a software development service for my business, I accidentally found this section https://www.griddynamics.com/careers and I even felt sorry that I knew nothing about programming and couldn't become a part of this wonderful team. I think that if you send them your resume, you will get an invitation to interview pretty quickly. For you, this will no longer be the beginning of your career, but this company still has prospects for your development.