PDA

View Full Version : opening a ice cream kiosk in a mall

alexk12415
12-04-2014, 02:51 PM
If anyone can help me on this, will be appreciated.

What I have to do to open a ice-cream kiosk?
From where (vendors) i would buy ice-cream and frozen yogurt?
From where and which soft server machine i should buy?
what should be the area of my kiosk?
From where and which ice-cream freeze (to scoop out different flavors of ice-cream) i should buy?
How much should i keep for myself during the start-up?

sarascatering
08-03-2018, 03:01 AM
What I have to do to open a ice-cream kiosk?

find an empty commercial space, then open it

From where (vendors) i would buy ice-cream and frozen yogurt?

it's produced by a magic italian dwarf inside of this thing called ice cream machine, you just have to put a gold coin and some spaghetti in it once a week.
If you don't want to use an ice cream machine, I suggest you find a cheap ice cream wholesaler in China..

From where and which soft server machine i should buy?

google

what should be the area of my kiosk?

very small, so you won't lose too much money

From where and which ice-cream freeze (to scoop out different flavors of ice-cream) i should buy?

ice cream machine.. magic italian dwarf, etc... or chinese ice cream wholesaler

How much should i keep for myself during the start-up?

lol

... please do yourself a favor and read a few books about opening a business before you actually do it...

amayajace
10-28-2019, 02:35 AM
One advantage of starting a kiosk as a small business is its low cost of entry into the marketplace. Starting investments for a kiosk are in the $2,000 to $10,000 range, about 1/10 or less than the cost for prime rental space in a permanent retail location which can run upwards of $100,000.

speeduser
11-22-2020, 10:46 AM
Opening a kiosk in a mall is not going to be complicated. It is simply one of the things that actually make it interesting. - Steven C Wyer (https://www.discogs.com/artist/3078023-Steve-Wyer)

raviseo121
06-20-2021, 06:10 AM
thanks for sharing with us