PDA

View Full Version : Business Planning

jennifesmith
12-11-2014, 12:33 AM
How many of you are running or planning to start your own business...??

I know many of you have thought about this.... Well I am one of you. Thinking of starting my business, but confused about funding. I have read a lot about investors pros and cons...

Can you please share your experiences with investors..... are they really proved to be an angel...!

MahaKarthi
10-03-2015, 12:56 AM
Starting a business gives rise to a lot of questions. This can be sorted by hiring good consultants. This is very useful and helpful to leverage business profits.

gandu
02-06-2016, 10:58 AM
If you can do without needing Angel funding for your business, don't do it. I would just approach them when your business is to the point where it just needs a little fuel to add to the already burning hot fire. And you yourself might be considering to have an exit strategy to sell the business in 5 years. As typically they want to invest to sell.

JSMBK
02-12-2016, 06:11 AM
You need to hire the consultant.

TracyLisbet
02-20-2016, 07:25 AM
you can hire a adviser for business planning. you should do also searching on internet and get a information or step of business plan. then you choose your best way.

Heatherbug
02-28-2016, 05:17 PM
Find the best practices that you can use and afford right now. Think about what process your customer will go through for browsing ordering payment etc. Use the resources on hand and think out of the box to reduce expenditures. Try to save enough to market your business.
Start talking to your customers to find out what they need most...coming from their mouths. A lot of startups make the mistake of assuming they know their customers' needs better than their customers.
Use their words and ideas in your ads and focus on your customers' experiences after that. Good luck.

HR Consultancy
04-12-2016, 08:15 AM
Yes i will help you to find a business you can visit and find many chance for a new business .

donswift90
04-14-2016, 05:11 AM
When I started my business, I was also confused about many things like: funds,employees and location.
Then I consult to Business Consultant (http://www.donswiftandassociates.com/). They helped me alot in all the situations and understand myr needs and requirements.They also provides professional advice in particular areas such as management, human resource, law , life coaching any many others. Moreover they developed a new business model and presented them to me.

DougFleener58
05-17-2016, 02:06 PM
How many of you are running or planning to start your own business...??

I know many of you have thought about this.... Well I am one of you. Thinking of starting my business, but confused about funding. I have read a lot about investors pros and cons...

Can you please share your experiences with investors..... are they really proved to be an angel...!

Hi i am also running my own business of Retail consultants but confused about this, and i want to also know about starting business.

datoiden1
06-13-2016, 08:52 AM
See thiet ke xay dung (http://nhadepso1.net.vn/dich-vu/thiet-ke-xay-dung-18.html)

excelbizsolutions
07-12-2016, 05:13 PM
If you are starting a new business, there will be lot of question in your mind. How to invest, where to invest ect. I would like to suggest you to get help from business consultants. They can assist you better.

Ileana Tsui
08-07-2016, 11:14 PM
I would definitely agree that one needs to have lots of things to know before starting or indulging into a business. I suggest that you have to be really interested about a certain product or service that you would want to cater. Knowledge about it is very important and foremost your financial capacity to sustain everything will serve as your capital in starting up is needed.

Millermicheall
08-13-2016, 07:34 AM
you must be hire business consultant who really help you in the running your business.....

RobAlbright
10-13-2016, 02:58 AM
Hello Sir, i am RobAlbright :)

hanamiji007
10-23-2016, 11:12 PM
thank you for information.

startupguides
12-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Hello I am in Business from past 8 years and now I run a Software company. Here are my important points you should consider when thinking of starting your own venture:

1. Don't start-up because everyone else is starting up.
2. Don't do it because you think you''ll be super happy being your own boss. Trust me, when you're responsible for your employees, customers and investors it gets more stressful.
3. Don't do it If there are 2-3 major funded players in the category you're starting your company.
4. Don't do it because you hate a 9-5 job. I've worked every Saturday and a lot of Sundays for the last 7 years and its not something you enjoy beyond a point.
5. Always always focus on profits because if nobody gives you a followup investment you can still carry on like a boss.
6. Learn all the necessary skills by studying everything on them online and from books. You end up studying more than your entire school/college life combined. If you hate studying, don't become an entrepreneur.
7. You'll fail a lot of days but you'll also succeed in a lot. But get used to failing and get used to accepting failure and moving on quickly.
8. You'll alienate your friends and family because most wont get what you do and why you've become such a frustrated douche.
9. You'll PMS more than women. And trust me, you'll feel their pain.
10. Its not glamorous, women don't run after you (vice-versa), you don't sign autographs or drive a Ferrari. Its a lot of hard work.
11. Unless you raise a Series B (in some cases a Series C) investment, you wont dilute your stock for personal money. It all goes to the company.
12. Its a mind fuck but its worth every second .

Good Luck!

Rajendrankumar
02-23-2017, 01:54 AM
A business plan is a formal statement of business goals, reasons they are attainable, and plans for reaching them. It may also contain background information about the organization or team attempting to reach those goals.

Aniri
03-06-2017, 06:58 PM
Guys, now here's your business - almost the only real way to earn, in our time. So I decided to turn to business trainers (mtmir.com)
I'm slowly learning and developing in this direction. Dare!

tonydutter6
03-09-2017, 02:35 AM
Some business need safety planning beforehand. And some companies really provide STC OSHA assistance Texas (http://stcsafetyconsultants.com/about-us/) if you need it.

rehanshakh
04-21-2017, 06:20 AM
Hi,
If your are looking to consulting for Business or have plan to open new Business, Ribbon has best restaurant consultant offer/advice for opening new restaurant.

Thaigirl
10-22-2017, 05:59 PM
Great Information on this thread :)

Suman Verma
11-30-2017, 01:03 AM
Why don't you check if you can start any online business? You won't need any funding for the same.

kiranshhaid
07-28-2018, 04:54 AM
when you start your business
write all steps and follow that

mecoinst
11-14-2018, 07:40 AM
High Purity Solvents values and PTFE solenoid values are most important values are made from PTEE, and other high purity plastics and produced for in severing service application for the natural resource of the pharama, which defense alternate energy semiconductor medical and chemical industries to remotely control fluid flow.
https://www.lobachemie.com/contactus/pdf/high-purity-solvents.pdf

Morgan002
12-01-2018, 10:35 AM
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEAN BLACK MONEY:

CONTACT US FOR: SSD AUTOMATIC CHEMICALS SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY CONSULTANT NETWORK IN MIDDLE-EAST ASIA CONTACT PERSON: Dr Michael Youmg PHONE NUMBER: +971544387924 E-MAIL: jeams331gears@gmail.com We supply the latest automatic ssd, universal chemicals, activating powders and specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze, stamped, marked or stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds and transferring of colors from used note to new white bills. The SSD solution in its full range is the BEST CHEMICAL on the market for cleaning Anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency, marked notes and the likes. You will be amazed by the power and rapidity of this CHEMICAL. It is capable of cleaning notes currency with BREEZE capacity. We Stock limited SSD Solution for cleaning the ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTE or the Black Money. Label Chemicals Laboratory is a multi-program International Laboratory Operated By Worldwide Science Associates For the U.S.,Swiss, Sweden And United Kingdom, Department of Currency DOC. we has approximately 200 professional scientists staffs,engineers,tech nicians,support staffs and over 1000 guest researchers annually. We offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to any location desired by buyers and we also have branch offices in United Arab Emirates {Abu Dhabi}, United Kingdom, and India {New Delhi} SPAIN, INDIA, CHINA, THAILAND, CAMBODIA, ENGLAND, SWEDEN, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, TURKEY, CANADA, ALGERIA, PAKISTAN , DUBAI , QATAR ETC.

Business-Consulting_DrJMC
03-21-2019, 12:42 PM
jennifesmith:

I am a Senior Business Consultant/Senior Business Analyst/Senior Manager, I do have one question for you. Do you have a mission statement and a proposal? Experience has shown having this information helps determine the next steps in procuring funding such as loans, grants, etc. If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to reach out.

nimittmr
03-28-2019, 08:26 AM
Starting a new business needs the proper analysis of different factor which can influence the operation of the business. First, you need a business idea to do research and analysis of different factors which are assocaited with the your business idea. Location of the business always matter as you depends upon on others for various things like, raw material, human resource, business resources etc.

Gynno
05-24-2019, 08:27 AM
There are various options when searching for fundraising: https://blog.s-pro.io/investors-for-your-startup-14-tips-on-how-to-find-the-best-ones/ and some of it should definitely work! Well, actually there are many resources that might help you launch your business, see more at https://s-pro.io/en/startup-library

alexcollins
11-01-2019, 03:50 AM
A business plan, as defined by Entrepreneur, is a “written document describing the nature of the business, the sales and marketing strategy, and the financial background, and containing a projected profit and loss statement.” However, your business plan can serve several different purposes.

jarroded mondson
01-16-2020, 07:25 AM
So, you basically wish to discover the source of investment to commence your startup, isn't it? If so, why don't you look for legitimate sources such as loan providing institutions or banks that aims to encourage startup by providing loan at convenient rates? And please, don't first jump into private lending institutions.