PDA

View Full Version : How much is an SMS opt in subscriber worth to your business?

Eric3
12-15-2014, 04:27 PM
The SMS threads here seem to be focused on which SMS service to use to manage the program.
I am more interested in how/where you would advertise to get SMS opt-ins for your list and most importantly, how much are you paying per SMS opt in?

My business is a family sports activity and I am adding a sponsorship advertising component where I will sell signage to sponsors offering a coupon to my customers for texting in a code. I want to be paid per SMS sign up.

This is the best type of opt-in advertising and those should be very valuable "leads".

My question is how valuable? What can I charge my advertisers per SMS opt in? Or more importantly, what might they expect to pay? Obviously the answer is always "It depends..." as it will vary based on what the advertisers business is and how much they can make from a customer, but I have heard such wide variations from $1 to $20+.
Most of my advertisers would be small local businesses that are geared toward families....ice cream shops, toy stores, shoe stores, boutiques, dance schools, restaurants, etc.
It is an upscale urban area.

So my question is....if you run that type of business, how much would you be willing to pay for SMS opt-ins? Do you calculate how much an SMS opt-in is worth to you? For example, I read that Ace Hardware calculated that each SMS opt in was worth $180. What I don't know is how much they would/do pay to acquire that opt in.

Also, would there be marketing companies who would be able to find these advertisers for me? Are there affiliate types of situations where I could sign up with an existing group of advertisers who would pay for my leads/Sms opt ins?

Thanks

fordsan676
05-18-2020, 12:03 PM
Here at JS Homes, Inc (https://jshomesinc.com/), We are new home builders dedicated to providing the highest quality new homes and customer experience possible. We build every home as if it was going to be our own. We are equally as dedicated in all the remodel work we perform.

violetwilliams
05-19-2020, 12:08 AM
Hi Sorry to bother you, I'm new here and I was wondering how can I post a thread or post a discussion here? I can't find the 'post' button, I only see 'reply' or 'comment' button. Hope you could help me. Thanks!

donald1stan
05-19-2020, 01:05 AM
Here I come with the opportunity to share this mind blowing strategy doubling your bitcoin and earn huge some within few days and weeks too. Invest minimum of 0.2 BTC and watch it hash out 0.4 within a week mining , you want also to buy BTC or SELL any amount ? Kindly reply for more details donald1stan@gmail.com
+1 781 720 7567

Jim Morrison
05-19-2020, 08:24 AM
Have you been choosing microwave with reviews about top rated over the range microwave (https://mykitchenadvisor.com/best-over-the-range-microwave/)? I am choosing it right now and I think I found what I was been searching for. How did you choose microwave?

jaja2002
05-19-2020, 09:20 AM
Hey, I was really struggling to get my
marketing game to the next level until I
came across this 100% free ebook that I
am more than willing to share with you .

if you want me to send it to you for
absolutely free, just email me at
jajastadnyk2002@gmail.com

Artisingh1
05-19-2020, 12:15 PM
By 2020, 48.7 million consumers will opt-in to receive business SMS. But, if you don't have enough subscribers, you can't take advantage of its potential. Ultimately, your SMS messages need to provide value to your contacts.

Andrew Scuoler
05-19-2020, 02:35 PM
I'm not quite sure I understand your business model, but the only (legal) way to get peoples' phone numbers, which I guess is what you're tying to do, is to get them to give it you. Your only option is content marketing - create quality content like a blog, research reports, videos or whatever, and with a gated page get people to exchange their contact details in order to access it. Or you make it ungated and they sign up for a newsletter because they like your content.

jayam
05-21-2020, 03:02 AM
However, because there are rules to follow about how you conduct opt-in text messaging, you cannot simply buy a list of cell phone numbers and start texting. You have to build opt-in lists. ... This means that potential customers have to give their permission for you to send them marketing text messages.

holisticbuilder
05-21-2020, 03:15 AM
not to much.