PDA

View Full Version : Launching My Home Based Business

stlmoppl
12-19-2005, 10:18 PM
I have recently started my home based business in Direct Sales and feel that I have a great product in legal plans and that I receive awesome support from the corporate office. I am continuously looking for ideas on how to get potential customer's attention.

I heard that less than 1% of direct mailers are effective..Is this true?

All questions, comments, and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

BHopkins
01-19-2006, 02:47 PM
Direct mail is effective is targetted and your pitch is unique. You could also try google adwords if you are doing online advertising.

Brandon

firebringer
01-29-2006, 11:32 AM
A good response rate for Direct mail is 2-3%. If you target very selectively and write your copy carefully you can double that response.

I've found that a shotgun approach - i.e., generally focused - will get me a closed sales rate of about one tenth of one per cent, or one close in 1,000 mailers. Not very impressive, but pretty reliable.

As I said you can get better resoults with excellent targeting, copy and sales people. Just do the math. If a closed sale per 1,000 nets you an acceptable profit level, its a good direction to go.

printer
10-13-2014, 07:03 AM
To start this business you will have to focus on your target.if your target is right people then you will get success and good response regarding your business.

Work1099
11-14-2014, 04:29 PM
Statistics such as 1% of direct mailers being successful and 80% of new businesses failing within the first six months aren't as useful or accurate as they appear. Because it's 5% of direct mailers (or less) who are actually trying, and applying themselves fully. And the same could be said of the new businesses example.

Direct mail is a viable option. It's also quite capital-intensive compared to some alternatives, though. If you don't have a lot of upfront capital to spend while you learn the craft, you may consider learning the same skills via online paid advertising ... such as PPC. The cost per lead is simply much lower in most cases ... and the learning curve isn't as steep.

transasianews
11-17-2014, 05:49 AM
First of all you should create one attractive website for your business. . then start the SEO activity, first you should focused on on page activities.. . if your onpage activity is good, 70% of your SEO work got completed. . then focused on off page activities. . .. .

just4uparties
12-03-2014, 02:09 AM
If you are starting a new business then online marketing is very important to promote your business.

killdeerhomes
12-03-2014, 04:12 AM
Now a days online marketing is the best way to promote your product and to get target customers.so for new business starter online marketing is very useful.

James E. Waters
12-06-2014, 02:23 AM
Advertisement after launching a new business is very important, PPC, Postcard, SMM are very popular marketing techniques these days. Postcard marketing and email marketing are cheaper but very effective marketing techniques you can use any of these for your business promotions.

MeenaBhattacharya
12-09-2014, 07:19 AM
To start this business you will have to focus on your target.if your target is right people then you will get success and good response regarding your business.

Completely agree with you. If you have the niche wise products which relates to your website and you are targeting the right people with the help of Google Adwords(Ad Designing), then definitely your company gets a good rank in SERP.

James E. Waters
03-05-2015, 12:46 AM
I think direct mailers are effective for your business. If you have target audience list that really influence your business is good for you. You can also promote your business by electronic medium.

jackspaul
04-09-2020, 11:20 AM
GoPros and other such action cameras have been becoming ever more popular with a wide range of people. Swimmers, bikers, surfers, snowboarders, and every other sportsman in between seems to love the GoPro, which is for good reason.

GoPros and other such cameras are fantastic ways to capture high paced action without having to hold a camera in your hands. These GoPros are fantastic for capturing all kinds of action when you are on the go. Even better is that they can be mounted to your body, to helmets, handlebars, surfboards and more.

See Also: Best GoPro Gimbal Review (https://techypes.com/best-waterproof-gopro-gimbals/)

master64
04-10-2020, 04:34 AM
HBM ONLINE is an advanced community for home-based entrepreneurs and business owners; people who work from home; and telecommuters. Check back often, as content is loaded daily.

TangelThor
09-16-2020, 05:15 AM
Tutoring.
House cleaning.
Freelance writing.
Personal training.
Virtual assistance.
Dog-walking.
Marketing.
Designing.
Feb 7, 2020

MASTERO
12-09-2020, 01:47 AM
Buy products in bulk to sell.
Sell homemade products you make yourself.
Start a dropshipping store.
Start a print-on-demand store.
Sell your service or expertise.
Productize your service or expertise.
Grow an audience you can monetize.
Buy an existing ecommerce business.

Nags
02-09-2021, 08:44 AM
Direct mail is effective is targetted and your pitch is unique. You could also try google adwords if you are doing online advertising.

MASTERO
02-10-2021, 12:22 AM
Buy products in bulk to sell.
Sell homemade products you make yourself.
Start a dropshipping store.
Start a print-on-demand store.
Sell your service or expertise.
Productize your service or expertise.
Grow an audience you can monetize.
Buy an existing ecommerce business.

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:43 PM

Bigil
03-22-2021, 09:23 AM
Now a days online marketing is the best way to promote your product and to get target customers.so for new business starter online marketing is very useful.