PDA

View Full Version : Starting A 3D Filament Drop Ship Business!!

Bearsfan86
01-06-2015, 08:02 PM
So i have given it much thought and after much research, I have come to the conclusion that I dont have the funds for inventory,warehousing,employees and any other expenses that are associated with starting and owning your own business. I have found J&R Filaments, a 3D filament manufacturer that has a drop shipping program available. I think 3d printing is going to be a huge industry and so will the market. Anyone ever deal with drop shipping or anything of that nature? Any advice or feed back would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

geoffrey foggon
08-06-2016, 08:20 AM
drop shipping is a good and easy way to do this, however it runs its own risks. You are at the mercy of the supplier, meaning if someone buys from you and your supplier does not have the product. What do you do, my advice would be to hold in stock a small supply of the product. That way if your supplier is out of stock you are not.

tuantranbk
10-12-2018, 11:40 PM
drop shipping is a good and easy way to do this, however it runs its own risks. You are at the mercy of the supplier, meaning if someone buys from you and your supplier does not have the product. What do you do, my advice would be to hold in stock a small supply of the product. That way if your supplier is out of stock you are not.

Many thanks for your note. Have a nice day !
Cheer !

tuantranbk
10-12-2018, 11:42 PM

Many thanks for your note. Have a nice day !
Cheer !

moverdubai12
12-04-2020, 12:48 AM
3D printing brings numerous business openings that will fill your financial balance and will turn out to be significantly more productive later on as the innovation improves. 3D printing speaks to the subsequent stage in the printing business. ... 3D printing market isn't inconsequential using any and all means.

speeduser
12-30-2020, 01:31 AM
The business is going to be a good one. They have been wanting to get this thing going. - Paul Savramis (http://paulsavramis.me/)