PDA

View Full Version : How to Avoid Losing Money to Scam Sites

toprunner
01-20-2006, 11:57 AM
The internet is full of juicy offers to make money fast. Hundreds and thousands of people lose money fast daily because they get trapped by scam offers. These web sites look very attractive. They lure the people with the hope for solving their financial problems. They display pictures of smiling people who tell you that they have made their way. They provide you with testimonials. Be careful about what you see: Webmasters buy pictures of smiling, attractive people at internet photo agencies. Testimonials can be false.

You need to do some research before you spend money for any of these internet businesses. The following checklist might be helpful for you:

Are There Any Exaggerations?

Does the website promise profits that sound too good to be true? Do you believe, if a profit of 5, 10 or even more percent a day is realistic and does sustain? Some websites offer a profit of 30% a day. Others promise you to convert $30 or so into $100,000 within an unbelievable short time. An ad even claims: Be a millionaire in weeks! No wonder that these websites disappear within a short time along with the people’s money – or they just leave a lot of frustrated people behind.

Are the Contacts Reliable?

Is there at least a reliable contact at the website? Do they answer to your requests? It is even better if there is a working live support, a working telephone number (not just a recorded voice, answering the phones).

Check at Alexa

You can check at the Alexa website. There you can type in the URL of the website. Alexa shows you if there is a name, a company, an address or a telephone number behind the website. If it is a well known scam website, you already can see some bad comments about the website at Alexa.

Check out the Environment

You can check out easily, what is going on around the website. You just go to Google, type in the name of the website and click search. You will detect, if there are bad news about the website. The internet is an open world and you find complaints about bad offers quite soon.

Be aware: If you type in the full URL, Google only displays you the exact website. If you just type in the name or title of the website, Google lists you many background information.

Check out Black Lists, Forums, Monitors

There are monitors and forums about the issue, in which the website is active. Do you find any opinions about the website there? Is the website black listed? Do not spend any dime, if a website is on a black list. Are there any ratings about the website? Does the website have a certificate, e.g. one by NetIBA? The Internet Identity Bureau and Associates verifies the identity behind websites. Merchants can get a certificate if they comply with the NetIBA rules.

You need to be aware, that forums can be manipulated. Scam websites can spread out favourable news about their website. They can use false internet addresses and nicknames. Scam websites have affiliates, who still go on promoting them, even if more and more people start complaining about the website.

Trace the IP Address and Hosts

You can find out the IP address and server of the checked website at network-tools.com. There you can type in the URL of the website. Certain scammers use always the same server and IP addresses. This hint could help to detect, if a well known scammer starts a new website.

There Is no Warranty

Even, if you do your home work: there is no warranty that you do not get trapped. A scam site might be new and a blank leaf to the internet community. It is recommendable to observe matters for a while before you spend money. The more the people become alert and the more transparency is achieved – the less chance new scammers get to do their fraudulent activities.

[Edited: Reason - removal of commercial URL]

jrobconsult
06-21-2006, 11:35 PM
Getting rich quick with very little work is a dead giveaway. Why would they need you? They could have their dog do it. Seriously, do some research before you invest your hard earn money in any home business.

jfab
01-15-2014, 11:13 PM
If the site asks for money and it's too good to be true, you can expect that it's a scam. If something in your gut says that's kinda fishy, then it's most likely to be a scam. Don't give out your credit card details right away.

hillaryNC
01-19-2014, 09:05 PM
You basically just have to think about it logically! There is no way, that you can pay a site 100 dollars and they will give you a million in return. It just doesn't make sense! Also, I find googling these things helps. There is usually someone who fell for this scam, or knows about it. The government is pretty good at providing knowledge about all the "popular" scams, so you should be able to find something. Although sometimes it may be hard to tell, if you don't know your best bet is to walk away from it! You don't gain anything that way, but at least you aren't losing what you already have!

pandandesign
01-20-2014, 01:15 AM
I have stumbled upon a website that I have recommended by one of the radio stations. Well, you would think it's legit because first it's recommended by the radio station and people would think that they wouldn't lie about getting you to sign up the site because radio station won't do that to listeners. Well, what surprised me was that when I signed up to the business site that was recommended by the radio station, it asked me for my credit/debit card information and I have to pay for the shipping to get the information I need in order to work for the company that the website suggested. I would never pay the company to work for them in order to get paid by working for them. I mean, don't get me wrong, when comes to business, there's no trusting, plus I wouldn't pay the company to get them to hire me and later it's the one who pays me at the end. I think it's more like a scam than legit, and that's how I have found out that there were people actually got their bank account hacked because they gave them the credit/debit card information.

crimsonghost747
01-20-2014, 04:55 AM
Common sense is usually more than enough. Most scams are very very easy to stop, aimed at complete idiots who actually believe in "Send me $100 and I'll send you $1000" talk.
As mentioned in the first post internet forums are also very good, usually if someone get's scammed they will write about it somewhere.

cpefley
01-20-2014, 01:53 PM
Thank you for all the wonderful advice. I have never heard of Alexa, but it sounds like a great resource! I didn't know that you could track the IP address on network-tools.com either. It is so sad when people get ripped off by these illegitimate companies. The claims are outrageous, and I guess if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

crimsonghost747
01-20-2014, 01:57 PM
Thank you for all the wonderful advice. I have never heard of Alexa, but it sounds like a great resource! I didn't know that you could track the IP address on network-tools.com either. It is so sad when people get ripped off by these illegitimate companies. The claims are outrageous, and I guess if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

Yep. One good idea for situation when you are not sure is to pay with Paypal. They have a complaint system that can usually get your money back.

smartmom
01-24-2014, 11:56 AM
I agree and most of those testimonials are fake anyway. People should really learn these warning signs and not be so hungry and ready to succeed that they get suckered into these get rich fast schemes. The best way online to build any business is slow and natural. Honest by working hard and gaining the trust of people that are interested in what you have to offer. These money hungry vultures will do anything at any cost to make money.

gHiros
01-28-2014, 01:18 AM
Yes, I agree ... that old adage "If it looks too good to be true, then it is" holds very true especially when it comes to many income-making opportunities on the web. Have you ever gotten an email or landed on a website that mentions that you can earn $$$ just by processing emails? But what "they" don't tell you is the fact that you need to spam a ton of email accounts to make money! Or what about this "work at home opportunity"? You can work at home, however, you'll need to buy a certain type of software program from the "hiring" company to start working and making money! Hmmm ... give me a break! That company should be giving you the necessary software program so that you can do work for that company, don't you think? Anyways, bottom line, be very careful when entertaining income-opportunities on the web.

Bizwiz1011
02-02-2014, 12:55 AM
I pretty much rely on reviews and payment proofs to really see if a site is legit. Stick to those main criteria and you shouldn't go wrong.

fredkawig
02-02-2014, 06:09 AM
You can actually just Google the websites and insert the word scam along with it and there would be websites that would appear, so check them out and you can see the reviews on that website whether or not it is a scam. Most scam sites are too good to be true and are forcing you to join now for the opportunity won't last long etc etc. Don't be fooled by these fake sites as they offer not only headaches but also stress.

mikelouis
02-05-2014, 12:52 AM
Before I can work for any online company whether it is writing or whichever work, I always do my homework. I make sure I go through several site reviews just to be on the safe side. I can also spot a fake review from a real one. Fake reviews will hype the company a lot and that makes me doubt the company.

JohnSword
02-05-2014, 04:17 AM
I think it never hurts to be suspicious of everything on the internet, especially if an offer is too good to be true. Actually, back in the day I've fallen victim to such scams. Yeah I know, back then I was quite desperate and didn't think straight. But I learned from that lesson, and I would advise everyone to stay clear of any get-rich-quick schemes.

Rainman
02-05-2014, 06:28 AM
If you are going to buy anything online then remember that scammers can also pay writers to write positive reviews and fake testimonials about them. That's why it's more advisable to buy or sell products/services, etc from reputable sites that have a good track record. The longer the site has been online and you've heard enough positive things said about ti then it might be legit. These newer sites on the other hand. . .should just be avoided altogether.

eppie
02-05-2014, 07:31 AM
I agree with most of the posts here like using your common sense and stay away from get-rich-quick schemes to avoid scam sites. :D

People who are greedy and like to take short cuts are usually the victims of scam operations. They tend to believe that just maybe this certain MLM or investment is not a scam because they got paid. But most scams operate that way to encourage others to invest or - get more money from existing investors. And when they got what they want - they suddenly disappear with all the investors' hard-earned money.

I believe there's no such thing as easy money, you really have to work hard for it. Work hard, work smart and you won't get scammed. :D

Lodismel
02-05-2014, 10:02 AM
I would say that the best way to avoid scams is to research. Before you get involved in anything you should spend some time looking it up on Google. Google is your friend. Spend some time looking through different reviews of the website. If you can't find anything about the website then don't use it to try to make money. It's better to be overly cautious than broke.

cpefley
02-05-2014, 07:22 PM
I am weary of any site that asks for money to make more money. It just isn't logical. I want to be paid by my performance, not invest in something that is an MLM or pyramid scheme. I have tried different programs, but it is always the people on the bottom that suffer.

sdsnook
02-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Awesome post! Above all of these things everyone certainly understands that hard work pays. Also, go with your gut. You may run into a gold-mine which would be amazing, but if you feel that it is wrong is it really worth it? Doing the research, talking to others and being patient with things that are not instant gratification seems to work out better. There is so much knowledge out there, it is unfortunate that people very often get taken advantage of based on false hopes. Good luck to us all!

cassylexandra
02-05-2014, 10:00 PM
I try to stay away from those "too good to be true" websites. Especially when having to pay upfront without being able to test something, means like a lot of others said, research. Besides, what can't you find on the internet nowadays? I always try to look for reviews even after finding out what the company is and what they do. It's extremely tempting for those get rich scams, but really, it's only that for the person who makes money off of it\: and they probably don't deserve that for scamming people of their money..
Bottom line: research. be cautious. Good luck!

caveman
02-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Some of the scams are really obvious, for example "make $1000 in 24 hours". If it looks too easy, then it's a scam for sure. I agree it's always best to do some research before giving your personal details or paying a certain amount of fee. Thanks for the post :)

shaunroller
02-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Great advice!

I personally check out every forum on these planes of existence before trying a new hype-up site. Indeed, most of them turn out to be scams. You should also avoid most of the review sites, most of the time they're scammy as well. But it's way harder to scam people on the forums! Legit members quickly shoot you down, so you know who's crooked right on the spot. :)

Qraqq
02-07-2014, 11:48 PM
Try the WOT app on Chrome. WOT (Web of Trust) gives you user generated ratings of a website. Trustworthiness and Child safety ratings are available for now.

Dinomarino1
02-08-2014, 03:35 AM
good guide i always stay alert while trying to find new sources for online money making capabilities. if they ask for money it is definitely too good to be true

her27
02-09-2014, 05:02 PM
What I think is so intriguing about a great number of these kinds of sites is that they lure people in by telling them that their program is 100% free; until they get to the very end of their presentation or video whatever the case may be and people always end up having to pay something if they're still interested, but their hook is to always offer something new and innovative for 100% free!

nicolefiore90
02-09-2014, 06:38 PM
Thank you for the information! I have only found a hand full of websites that offer legitimate work at home opportunities and if they do not limit the number of "workers" you really only end up making about 1 or 2 cents per task if it is a WAH opportunity where you do tasks or audit phone calls etc. It is a scam if it offers to make you millions in one year, or if you go to the website and try to leave it and it drops down with an "oh please don't leave" box then I know it is a scam.

Bonyi
02-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Thanks for sharing this comprehensive information. This is what many needs so that they don't fall prey to scammers on the Internet. Online home business is not a get rich quick affair but something that takes time. It gradually increases

JeronimoMag99
02-15-2014, 04:54 AM
Nowadays I trust like 2% of the so-called internet money making methods...People are so hungry for money they come up with anything to survive.

jubvman
02-15-2014, 05:44 PM
Common sense is usually more than enough. Most scams are very very easy to stop, aimed at complete idiots who actually believe in "Send me $100 and I'll send you $1000" talk.
As mentioned in the first post internet forums are also very good, usually if someone get's scammed they will write about it somewhere.

Definitely agree with this, it's mostly common sense. I've also come to the conclusion that the only way to make money online is to either sell a product or sell a service.

CeliVega
02-17-2014, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the list! Sometimes I couldn't help it though. These days it's getting harder to tell the real deal apart from scam sites. I really want additional income, so that's part of the reason I always check out the sites that promise a profiting reward in the end. But the more you get to know these sites, you will eventually come to see that they all have the same pattern when it comes to scamming the others. I think experience is necessary to avoiding scammers as well.

justSaying
02-18-2014, 01:36 AM
Oh. The good old tricks work exactly as you put it. Its kind of a give away though because it targets the lazy. If you find an advertisement saying you'll earn 500+ whatever currency from just investing 1, and matters worse shorten the period to 'a week or two', then that is definitely a scam. The adverts are so crafted to make sure that greed clouds rational thought. Its good for people to learn these ways to tell apart the real deals and the hoaxes out there to get your money.

angelicagapit
02-18-2014, 08:45 PM
There are a few things I do to avoid losing money online:

01) Do your research - There are many blogs and websites online that suggest good money making sites.
02) Read reviews - Testimonials are not enough. Most of them are even fake, so you should never trust them.
03) Seek proof of payment - Find more than one. Paypal screencaps are considered proof. Try to obtain as much proof as you can that certain websites will actually send you real hard cash.

I hope my advise helped :)

TheBrit
02-24-2014, 04:50 AM
Long and the short, if your being asked for money run as fast as you can......in the other direction. You don't need to spend a dime to work at home off your laptop. Most of the information these sites charge you for is freely available on the net anyway, all you have to do is spend a bit of time looking for it.

There are plenty of earning opportunities out there. They may not make you a millionaire in a couple of months, they may not make you a full living wage unless you are very good at what you do; but they will pay you for work submitted.

Nothing comes easy in this life and that includes working on the net but the work is there, and the companies don't charge you for the privilege of doing it.

M.K
02-24-2014, 04:43 PM
Be a cynic. As a rule, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Don't give out personal information or bank information (no-brainer). If you spot a scam, report it.

firelily99
02-27-2014, 01:30 PM
I go on the principal that if its too good to be then it probably is. I don't want to put myself in a risky situation by thinking my world is going to be rocked with a sudden and unexpected influx of money. It can be tempting to be sure but I generally won't respond to any of the solicitations either by snail mail or otherwise.

jhonore
02-27-2014, 10:51 PM
Think with your head and don't be too quick to run on emotions. Do your research about the company. Weigh the pros and cons by looking up the type of comments that are floating around on the web. Is there a contact number where you can speak to a live person? If not, can you contact by email? With so many biz opportunities online it's more difficult to filter the legit from scams. Fortunately, "Work at home" (WAH) opportunities do exist. Rule of thumb: If it sounds like a lottery ticket deal, you pay x amount of money and you're promised financial freedom by tomorrow (or in a few days), it's ... a scam.

Lostvalleyguy
03-01-2014, 07:03 PM
One of the first things I look for is an address and phone number for the business on their website. If I can't find a way to contact them other than by email, I assume they are a scam. I will also do a search for the website name with the word scam appended. Generally this gives me a huge list of complaints. As said above if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. If I do decide to try something out, I will make sure that the first cheque has been cashed and cleared before I commit a lot of time or effort.

basmae
03-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Thanks for posting this up! Very useful info to keep in mind.

robotx
03-02-2014, 07:23 PM
These are great guidelines. I think it is important to remember that success usually only comes through hard work. Any website that tells you otherwise is lying and is only trying to prey on people that are truly desperate to make extra money. There are no easy blueprints to success and there are no overnight riches. These scam sites will waste your money if not just your time.

wander_n_wonder
03-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Do your job and research and research and research! Never waste your time on anything without doing your homework to research about that site or company. A few minutes of research can save you from a lot of trouble later on. Honestly, scam sites are indeed such a turn off.

There are some websites as well which keep a collection of scam sites to inform people not to engage in those or at least to share horror stories. If you do a lot of your business online, you may want to register on those sites so that you are well updated on what's going on in the internet world.

owesem75
03-09-2014, 07:20 AM
If it is too good to be true, just stay away from it.

bingaguilar
03-22-2014, 02:51 AM
There really are a lot of websites that promise easy money and very little work. I like working online and I'm always on the lookout for sites where you can earn money. But I always follow the "if it's too good to be true, then it isn't" rule. I always search the internet for reviews these websites get before joining them. There are legitimate sites where you can earn. But if it promises get-rich-quick schemes then it's most probably a scam. One give-away is if they ask for money before you can join or if they ask you to buy their stuff before you can apply for a particular job. These sites are just after your money, 100% of the time! ;)

Lithium
03-22-2014, 03:39 AM
If it sounds to good to be true, it must be a scam. There are a lot of sites that tell you whether a specific site is a scam or not.

autograph
03-22-2014, 09:40 AM
Most of the scams are pretty easy to spot. Their websites are usually constructed poorly. In addition to that, they will offer you a quick way to get rich scheme; you will be asked to make a payment in order to "unveil" their secret. Most of the time you get an e-book (or nothing at all) for your money. In order for you to earn money, you have to sell the e-book to others people. It is really a vicious cycle.

lizzief79
03-22-2014, 10:27 AM
This is really good information provided here. When you see an advertisement or a website saying that you can make thousands of dollars a week if you join them it can be very tempting. However, I always say if it looks too good to be true then it probably is. Also, I think the only way to make money is to work hard. I don't think many get rich quick schemes actually work. I would also avoid anything that asks you for money.

Eagles910
03-22-2014, 02:58 PM
There is a simple answer to this question. If it seems to good to be true it probably is. Use your resources such as Google, and PTC Investigations. Check the sites reputation online before you join.

tinyfang
03-22-2014, 05:12 PM
My principle coinciding sites like these, is that:

1) If you have to fork over an initial fee to earn money, then it's 99% a scam. If companies are confident about their services, than why do they need you to pay for what they're offering? Selling products may be a totally different sort of thing, but in that case, you should look into companies that do drop shipping instead of having you hold onto inventory.

2) There is no such thing as legit get quick rich jobs. The only get quick rich jobs scam people. All online jobs that are legit require a lot of time and effort, at least until you get the ball rolling.

3) There is no excuse for ignorance. Google the company and look up objective third party reviews and see what the BBB or similar outlet has to say about it.

angelicagapit
03-22-2014, 08:54 PM
My principle coinciding sites like these, is that:

1) If you have to fork over an initial fee to earn money, then it's 99% a scam. If companies are confident about their services, than why do they need you to pay for what they're offering? Selling products may be a totally different sort of thing, but in that case, you should look into companies that do drop shipping instead of having you hold onto inventory.

2) There is no such thing as legit get quick rich jobs. The only get quick rich jobs scam people. All online jobs that are legit require a lot of time and effort, at least until you get the ball rolling.

3) There is no excuse for ignorance. Google the company and look up objective third party reviews and see what the BBB or similar outlet has to say about it.

I agree with each point you stated. I follow these tips as well in order for me to save a whole lot of cash when trying out a new money making site.

If it's too good to be true, most probably it is a scam. Quick easy jobs won't get you rich. It really takes time and effort until you can actually make a decent amount of money online. Don't trust too many testimonials. Trust genuine bloggers that can prove what they're talking about. Don't forget to look up more than one review. Make sure you're truly confident in a site before you join it. Make sure it won't be a waste of your time and effort, and if you have all the information about the site, that's the time you can put your trust into it and try it out for yourself.

Gmac9100
03-22-2014, 10:00 PM
There is a simple answer to this question. If it seems to good to be true it probably is. Use your resources such as Google, and PTC Investigations. Check the sites reputation online before you join.

This is the best advice given so far. Checking the sites web reputation is the best way to be safe. More than likely if the site is a scam someone posted a complaint somewhere. All you nee to do is search Google. PTC investigations is a good reference as well. Stay away from sites that ask for money. That is usually a sign of a scam.

pirma
03-23-2014, 01:45 AM
Thanks a lot for all you wonderful advice. I have never heard of Alexa, however it feels like a fantastic reference! When i don't realize that you could monitor your IP tackle with network-tools. com both. It truly is thus sad while people acquire scammed through these kinds of bogus businesses. The actual statements are usually crazy, as well as I reckon that in the event that the idea seems far too excellent to become correct.

http://portalpark.net/10204/11/w.png

Lithium
03-23-2014, 02:45 AM
If you get scammed by these sites, you should feel ashamed. It's obvious when a site is a scam.

gadgetised
03-23-2014, 04:12 AM
Agreed. If it looks to good to be true, stay well away. This is a dead set rule on the internet.

melapasana
03-28-2014, 09:11 AM
As gadgetised said, "If it looks to good to be true, stay well away." I've never known anyone who makes a good income that did it overnight. Making a business successful takes time and persistence. If there were ways to get rich quick, everyone would be doing it.

ElvisPresley
03-28-2014, 11:07 AM
Research is really important when you're considering anything to purchase on the Internet. Search for the product in Google and add words like "scam, review, really work?" to your search.

firelily99
03-28-2014, 02:35 PM
I wasted too much time on those sites and I don't bother with them anymore. Its just not worth the time and/or the financial loss that can result from visiting those sites.

cmiller
03-31-2014, 07:44 AM
This is a great post. And you are correct with what you have stated. This is why I always do the proper research before I put my money into anything. No matter what is I always do my research before jumping in. Your checklist is great and well put together. I do most of these things. I also look at a lot of reviews online. At times you can simply find out if company is legit by just looking at reviews.

Lithium
03-31-2014, 10:49 AM
You can always try to learn the hard way. If you find bad reviews of the site, yet you still use it, it will take a while to realize it's a big scam.

crimsonghost747
03-31-2014, 11:14 AM
If you are not sure, don't give them any money. Most scam websites really aren't that well done and they promise you things that just can't be possible.
Also, if possible use paypal. They have a resolution center which can help, I once paid a small amount of money to a scam website just to see if it would work (against my better judgement) and paypal refunded the lost money to me afterwards.

nevermore777
03-31-2014, 11:21 AM
First thing I do is go to Google. I then put in the name of the company with the word "scam." Press the search button then bingo.

adil1000
05-08-2014, 05:23 AM
Don't waste your hardwork money in any cheap online website. As we all know that 99.99% scam website in the internet world they promise with you that they will double your money within the time period which they give you. It is not true do some research before invest your money.

geno2
06-05-2014, 06:40 AM
Most sites (not all) that ask for up front fees are scam. So it would be better to check those legit sites only that doesn't ask for up front fees.

justlife
07-08-2014, 03:43 AM
Just do a search on google with the term "review"
search around forum about their websites
check whether they have active fb/twitter
test them by emailing them questions and see how's their service.
And for internet marketing sites, their testimonials should have their client's websites, check them out too. If they don't provide, it's kinda fishy.
If you've decided to sign up, beware whether they are too desperate, asking you to buy this and that, bundles of add-ons. That's probably scams too.

jesslee
07-17-2014, 12:19 AM
If the site asks for money and it's too good to be true, you can expect that it's a scam. If something in your gut says that's kinda fishy, then it's most likely to be a scam. Don't give out your credit card details right away.

Its right.Don't give your credit card details to these kind of sites, by this you can loose your money.So be careful from these scam sites.

ChristyMathew
07-18-2014, 02:11 AM
Of course its true, i found such fishy site while i am trying to purchase some books online but i didn't loose any money.

Terry Hopper
07-29-2014, 02:19 AM
Is here any website list to identify for Losing Money to Scam Sites?

param1000
08-03-2014, 12:58 AM
Thank You For Sharing These Very Helpful Tips To Avoid Losing the Money From Scam Sites.

pmfiona4ever
09-01-2014, 09:58 AM
I agree, the easiest way to check it the website or offering is a scam is to google it, and presto! You will surely have a review of the company if it is legit or just one of those scam sites. Those that ask you to pay for possible online employment is most of the time a scam company. So be very wary, some will even offer baits such as 100% money back guarantee, or free trial of their system but when you sign up, they ask for your credit card number. I always decline when this comes up.

Domolimo
09-03-2014, 01:32 AM
Big sites will always be trusty. Get there and search about recommandation. They are the best when it comes for any kind of services. You will have a secure method to know that things will be done right.

stockbrokers
09-03-2014, 02:19 AM
thank you for this wonderful information. I have stumbled upon a website that I have recommended by one of the radio stations.

ecohomes
09-09-2014, 06:21 AM
The best would be to go and pick local sites from top positions. Also get reviewed sites.

sam07
03-23-2016, 03:36 AM
you need to check the license of the site and also you may search the info about the company and reviews before you get in

home_brand
03-25-2016, 04:58 AM
Yeh I've that thing saw on a facebook page and I thought what if I make my money through it. They has very simple and easy tricks or methods to make money. But I did not tried that for no reason. Thanks for this forum to show up to me and I am now fully aware of these stupid scam things. Thanks you for that great post!

Ivan1
04-08-2016, 06:35 AM
You can find out the IP address and server of the checked website at network-tools.com. There you can type in the URL of the website. Certain scammers use always the same server and IP addresses. This hint could help to detect, if a well known scammer starts a new website.

ronmax
04-20-2016, 12:17 AM
Thanks for the appreciated advice! You will save a lot of people big bucks. Sometimes we are so desperate to succeed online that our judgment becomes blurred.

hdvd2309
09-04-2016, 12:39 AM
These are great guidelines. I think it is important to remember that success usually only comes through hard work. Any website that tells you otherwise is lying and is only trying to prey on people that are truly desperate to make extra money. There are no easy blueprints to success and there are no overnight riches. These scam sites will waste your money if not just your time.

marylee8
08-16-2018, 04:33 AM
I usually just read reviews properly, on each offer

outsourcingangel
08-29-2018, 06:57 PM
Dont deal with UNSECURE websites