PDA

View Full Version : Keywords Suggestion for New Website

AvniShergill
02-24-2015, 01:33 AM
Hello All,

There is new website which I have to optimize. When I was doing keyword research, I was confused what keywords I should target Long tail or short tail?
I have to target 10 keywords for that website.

Anybody please let me know, From total 10 keywords, how many keywords should be long tail?

JillADDison
02-26-2015, 03:13 AM
You should try long tail keywords to get quick success. But you should also focus on Search volume & Suggested Bid.

ridgley
02-27-2015, 02:06 AM
Although long tail keywords are less popular but it will target the specific search.

forbesross
03-13-2015, 04:20 AM
In my opinion, for sure you need to focus on long tail keywords, First analyse your competitor website in your niche and select the main keywords from it and make a trail by using those keywords. You need to select the targeted keywords in such a way that first it should convert in to traffic and second it will diffidently convert into sale.

avvntech
03-17-2015, 05:15 AM
You should get suggestion for google keywods planner it will help you to decide which keywords will be suitable for your business website.

Joy Marshal
04-01-2015, 05:31 AM
I would like to recommend you to use long tail keywords or a phrase with your targeted keyword. Check the competition and average monthly searches of all long tail and single tail keywords. The keywords with low/medium competition and average high searches are best for your website. It is not necessary that all your keywords should be long tail. If, single tail keywords satisfy the criteria of high average searches and low competition, then you can also choose it.

seoglobaladmedia
12-02-2015, 04:59 AM
HI,
You should go help with keyword planner and use keyword.io , it give many types of help.

devidweb
12-15-2015, 03:32 AM
i suggest you Google Keyword Research Planner this is best tool use full.

premieritzone
02-09-2016, 04:54 AM
Currently Long tail keywords is popular in seo, but you should watch your competitors keywords or research keywords planner

lilyalvin
02-09-2016, 05:56 AM
Always look for long tail keywords relative to your website. Use Google AdWords for finding most appropriate, competitive and highly searchable keywords. It can help you finding the most perfect keywords.

aegisinfoways
02-17-2016, 05:16 AM
Hello

Get improve site rank find high density keyword.keyword find many tools available in web , keyword planner tool like google keyword planner and moz keyword planner etc.long tail and short tail keyword both are keyword parts and both are best for seo.

europeanoverseas
02-23-2016, 03:38 AM
Google ad words keyword planner is the best tool for select new keywords for your website

lilyalvin
02-24-2016, 12:28 AM
Long tail keywords are the ways to go! But if depends on how you optimize them in your content, social media and other web submissions. Your keywords must be highly competitive and does have search volume on search engine.

Agrodut
03-08-2016, 07:49 AM
Long tail is highly recommended, but you can always create a phrase with your target generic keyword on it. When you select any long tail Keywords there will have short tail Keyword also //

tmonkey
03-08-2016, 08:33 PM
Consider using Google Ad Words Keyword Planner. Look for keyword suggestions with high search volumes and with medium or low competitions.

axis1
03-12-2016, 12:01 AM
Long tail keywords that include your locality are very useful for optimization. Such Keywords become more meaningful both for search engines and human beings. Short keywords have more traffic but not so useful to make the information more clear.

rohitnagpure336
04-16-2016, 05:38 AM
Dear friend, you can find keywords from keywords planner tool and choose keywords to take suggestion with clients.

Ghany
04-17-2016, 09:43 AM
use keyword suggestion tools or use long tail keywords, use your keyword in title of the site and same in description starting and also use same keyword in different manner in home page

clatindia
04-21-2016, 05:53 AM
I am always using keyword planner, this is the best tool for me, keyword planner provide the best result.

codinsights
05-19-2016, 12:55 PM
use long tail pro it will give you right solutions

ronniewill
06-13-2016, 04:53 AM
Use Google Keyword Planner and get your desired keywords from there.

domnick
07-02-2016, 12:47 AM
Best choice you can use Google Keyword planner, it helps you to choose the suitable keyword for your websites.

sharansingh
07-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Just focus on your keywords which you are on bid, try long tail to get better result. Get help from keyword planner to minimize your stuff.

machinedock
07-11-2016, 04:43 AM
Long tail keywords are the best way to promote a website because it gets more traffic.

prasadnair17810
08-31-2016, 06:31 AM
It depends what category you love.

chinomoreno
09-22-2016, 11:12 PM
Hello All,
There is new website which I have to optimize. When I was doing keyword research, I was confused what keywords I should target Long tail or short tail?
I have to target 10 keywords for that website.
Anybody please let me know, From total 10 keywords, how many keywords should be long tail?
The question is, what is your site about? It is not about how many keywords to use but how do you want your site to be found?
It is only you who can answer your question. Maybe what you need to do is to do learn more about keyword research.

andreasara
11-15-2016, 07:05 AM
Research on keywords related to your service or product, by using Google Planner tool you can easily find-out the keywords which require to your website. According to me concentrating on more long tail keywords helps to rank keywords in short time and also helpful for short tail keywords. Better use 7 long tail and 3 short tail keywords.

sabbirahmed4545
11-15-2016, 11:47 PM
high rank and low competitive keyword are best for a website and also you can take help through the google keyword planner.

site solutions
11-16-2016, 05:57 AM
Use Google keyword planner tool to search keywords related to your website. Also try to use long tail keywords as these keywords are more easy to optimize.

robpowell
11-30-2016, 12:48 AM
There's no magic rule as to how many short-tail keywords and how many long tail keywords you should use. But bear in mind that it will likely take you a lot longer to get a page #1 listing for a short tail keyword than for a long tail keyword. On the other hand, a long tail keyword is likely to get a page #1 listing much faster but the traffic from each individual long tail keyword will be fraction of the traffic from a short tail keyword. Long tail keywords are a great strategy for getting ranked quickly but you need a lot of them, as they each deliver small streams of traffic.

I just recently posted an article on how to use long tail keywords and where to find them. You might find it useful:
http://www.robpowellbizblog.com/keyword-research/how-to-find-long-tail-keywords/

All the best,

Rob Powell

jayashree
08-11-2017, 04:11 AM
It depends on your website and the keywords can be a mix between long tail and short tail keywords.

mkg4dxb
08-29-2017, 01:43 PM
All keywords should be long tails so once you start ranking for the long tail then ultimately you will rank for the short tails too.

gatewayapartment
08-31-2017, 01:20 AM
Cheap hotels Leeds @ https://www.gatewayapartments.co.uk/cheap-hotels-leeds-city-centre/
Serviced Apartments Leeds, Self Catering Apartments leeds, We offer fully furnished,
Hotel apartments, Apart hotels & Self Catering Apartments in Leeds.

carlstiller21
09-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Focus on keywords which are long tail because they are easy ranked and gives your site a decent quality traffic. Other than this you can target keywords which are medium in competition and having good search volume. Use kwfinder tool to find such keywords.
Thanks

deevan001
09-02-2017, 04:33 AM
Long tail keywords are best for seo (http://www.rnd.net.in/index.php). Keyword planner is a good tool tool search best possible keyword for your website.

lavikhan045
09-05-2017, 12:46 AM
Hello Friend, i recommend you to use long tail keywords or a phrase with your targeted keyword. Check the competition and average monthly searches of all long tail and single tail keywords. The keywords with low/medium competition and average high searches are best for your website. It is not necessary that all your keywords should be long tail. If, single tail keywords satisfy the criteria of high average searches and low competition, then you can also choose it.

BreezeHost
09-05-2017, 02:56 AM
To search keywords for your website, use keyword planner tool so that you get the accurate keywords both long tail as well short ones. Generally, prefer to use long tail keywords as search engines crawl long tailed keywords easily & help to rank better on Google.

Hope this helps:)

carlstiller21
09-13-2017, 05:20 AM
Use popular keyword planner tools and give priority to long tail keywords because long tail keywords are less popular, but it will target the specific search.

bonsdag
09-13-2017, 06:36 AM
I prefer Long Tail Keyword as those keywords have lesser searches but they are easy to rank and bring some decent traffic. You should use short keyword as primary keyword and long tail keywords as LSI keyword.

Trupti42
09-14-2017, 04:39 AM
You can use long tail keywords because it implies the specific search which users searches

gatewayapartment
09-19-2017, 05:05 AM
Hotels Leeds City centre @ https://www.gatewayapartments.co.uk/
Serviced Apartments Leeds, Self Catering Apartments leeds, We offer fully furnished,
Hotel apartments, Apart hotels & Self Catering Apartments in Leeds.

lavikhan045
09-26-2017, 03:37 AM
for sure you need to focus on long tail keywords, First analyse your competitor website in your niche and select the main keywords from it and make a trail by using those keywords. You need to select the targeted keywords in such a way that first it should convert in to traffic and second it will diffidently convert into sale.

TheDogLine
10-07-2017, 12:35 AM
You can try several tools such as Google suggest, Uber suggest tool, and SEMRUSH to find keywords that may suit your website.

Fozia khadim
11-17-2017, 07:08 AM
Focus on long tail keywords which are less popular but it will target the specific search.

hmsnaveen95
04-09-2018, 02:12 AM
Nowadays, Long Tail Keywords has more advantage then normal. Because Long-tail keywords can be a poison and cure alike. They are more specific, tailored for certain product, service or website. They allow your future customers to find exactly your company.

petergkh
07-21-2018, 06:37 AM
you can also target both keywords for proper seo..

teena
07-24-2018, 05:38 AM
Hey IF you are looking for a keyword You an follow 3 ways
1.Find the LSI keyword
simply type the keyword in google at the end of the page you can find the othe related searches where you can select the appropriate keyword from it.
2.You can make use of online keyword generator.
3.Make use of long tail keyword also
4.Also check the competitor keywords.

Farmland for sale in Bangalore (http://holidayvalley.in/index.html) | Farmland for sale in Hosur (http://holidayvalley.in/index.html)

corneliusncuevas
11-22-2018, 02:27 AM
keywords i think always trending keywords make changing content in web or rank on according to trends...

hs040196
12-08-2018, 04:35 AM
Having right keywords for the website is very important as you start well, you finish well. So in order to have better keywords, you must emphasise on the keywords which are most searched but less in competition. i.e more traffic less competition. This is the best technique to decide on keywords.

Regards,
Harmanjot Singh

wjohnwallace
12-08-2018, 07:08 AM
Use keyword planner and Ahrefs these are best tools...

bentec
12-27-2018, 05:12 AM
You should use long tail keywords.

cabsinmelbourne
12-29-2018, 12:16 AM
If you choose short tail keywords, so it is good for your website traffic and business.

eolivia
04-19-2019, 01:36 AM
Long tail keywords will help you for your website. Also check your competitors keywords and for your targeted keywords look for the search volume and highly searched keywords that user use. Google keyword planner tool is the best tool to find your keywords.

incredibletaj
05-18-2019, 07:48 AM
You can use Uber Suggest to search country wise keywords for your business.

changingspacec
07-05-2019, 07:21 AM
I should you advise long tail keywords.

jay11
07-06-2019, 12:52 AM
Use Google Keyword Planner and Keyword Finder for you website

Business Loan Leads
07-18-2019, 02:52 AM
You should take all long tail keyword for the first time. Because every long-tail keyword has many short-tail keywords.

alluringindiatours
10-05-2019, 01:13 AM
Keyword planner, uber suggest are the best tool for keyword suggestion.

Jordan_Oliver
10-08-2019, 06:06 PM
I would suggest you Google Keyword Planner this is best for long tail and short tail keyword research tool. You can easily find the perfect keywords.

saisaanvi
10-23-2019, 08:47 AM
Do keyword research using Google keyword planner. You will get the keywords with a combination of long-tail keywords and normal keywords. Targeting long-tail keywords is a better choice for a new website

HERRY12345
10-25-2019, 05:09 AM
what type of you site have

John98
10-25-2019, 06:22 AM
You should try long tail keywords to get quick success. But you should also focus on Search volume & Suggested Bid.

arunvijay
10-25-2019, 06:42 AM
First you should rank for long tail keyword and and then you could rank for generic keyword easily

Jhon0001
10-30-2019, 02:35 AM
The new keyword suggestion tool, as the name suggests, is designed to help users find and pick which keywords to target and optimize around. Take the guesswork out of keyword research by taking your keywords right from what your site already ranks for in Google.

John98
11-04-2019, 04:04 AM
Keyword Tool is no 1 (FREE) alternative to Google Ads Keyword Planner for SEO. Free version of Keyword Tool generates up to 750+ long-tail keyword suggestions for your website, If so, most likely you would like more people to visit your website.

Jhon0001
11-11-2019, 04:10 AM
The easiest way to optimize a website is to add keywords so that search engines quickly find out what your website is about. You add keywords to HTML pages by including the Meta Keywords tag inside the Head section of the code. You then insert a list of keywords relevant to your business in the Meta tag.

samkhan
11-11-2019, 09:42 AM
A keyword search is a process to identify the most suitable keywords for your website or marketing campaign. Marketers use multiple methods and tools to find out the best keywords for the website. Some of the famous keywords tools are:
Google Keyword Planner
SEMrush
keywordtool.io

Pkgator786
11-12-2019, 02:54 AM
Keyword Tool is #1 (FREE) alternative to Google Ads Keyword Planner for SEO ... Free version of Keyword Tool generates up to 750+ long-tail keyword suggestions for ... If so, most likely you would like more people to visit your website, read your ... Keyword Tool will help you discover thousands of new long-tail keywords

essencepk
11-15-2019, 12:32 AM
Google Ads Keyword Planner. Google Ads Keyword Planner is principally designed to help users create Google ads that will find their target market.
Keyword Tool.
Soovle.
Google Trends.
Answer the Public.
Keywords Everywhere.
Keyword Shitter.

John98
11-16-2019, 03:03 AM
You should try long tail keywords to get quick success. But you should also focus on Search volume & Suggested Bid.and using the keyword planner tool

HERRY12345
11-16-2019, 03:08 AM
yes i am doing this

parmodshastri
12-13-2019, 12:49 AM
Guys impressive, thanks for share such knowledge.

jhondavid
12-16-2019, 02:01 AM
9 Free Keyword Research Tools to Help Plan Your New Site. Pick the best catchphrases, in view of your industry, month to month searches and the sky is the limit from there. Make a substance schedule that depends on related long tail watchwords. Get familiar with your opposition. Know which watchwords on your focused on list have the most noteworthy hunt volume. Lift ...

jhondavid
12-17-2019, 12:35 AM
9 Free Keyword Research Tools to Help Plan Your New Site. Pick the best catchphrases, in light of your industry, month to month searches and that's just the beginning. Make a substance schedule that depends on related long tail watchwords. Get familiar with your opposition. Know which catchphrases on your focused on list have the most elevated hunt volume. Lift ...

jhondavid
12-21-2019, 01:14 AM
Site Keywords: Find the Best Keywords for Your Website. The Free Keyword Tool. Get a large number of watchword recommendations for your site, custom fitted to your industry and nation. The Free Keyword Niche Finder. Enter a watchword to find your most productive pockets of catchphrase openings.

Bhanu Priya
12-22-2019, 11:10 PM
Google Ads Keyword Planner. Google Ads Keyword Planner is principally designed to help users create Google ads that will find their target market.
Keyword Tool.
Soovle.
Google Trends.
Answer the Public.
Keywords Everywhere.
Keyword Shitter.
25 comments Write a Comment.

Johnrobert
01-08-2020, 04:15 AM
Google Ads Keyword Planner is chiefly intended to assist clients with making Google advertisements that will discover their objective market.

Be that as it may, on the grounds that it's allowed to open a Google Ads record and you're under no commitment to purchase advertisement space, the Keyword Planner is likewise an extraordinary free device to assist you with streamlining your site.

wyne
01-08-2020, 07:25 AM
They're an important promoting resource. Knowing the catchphrases that potential clients use to discover the contributions on your site is pivotal in the event that you need to take advantage of the immense market opportunity exhibited via web indexes.

hellen900
01-30-2020, 09:50 AM
Website keywords are more than words—they're a valuable marketing asset. Knowing the keywords that potential customers use to find the offerings on your website is crucial if you want to tap into the huge market opportunity presented by search engines.

Unfortunately, the typical keyword tool will only get you so far. These tools may give you a list of keywords for your website, but they won't help you do anything with those keywords. To get results, you need to organize and act on on your keyword research.

aachi
02-01-2020, 03:56 AM
Google Ads Keyword Planner. Google Ads Keyword Planner is principally designed to help users create Google ads that will find their target market. ...
Keyword Tool.
Soovle.
Google Trends.
Answer the Public.
Keywords Everywhere.
Keyword Shitter.

aliadil961
02-01-2020, 05:59 AM
Step 1: Make a list of important, relevant topics based on what you know about your business. ...
Step 2: Fill in those topic buckets with keywords. ...
Step 3: Research related search terms. ...
Step 4: Check for a mix of head terms and long-tail keywords in each bucket.

swaroop1234
03-12-2020, 05:05 AM
oogle Ads Keyword Planner. Google Ads Keyword Planner is principally designed to help users create Google ads that will find their target market. ...
Keyword Tool. SEO is a complex topic. ...
Soovle. ...
Google Trends. ...
Answer the Public. ...
Keywords Everywhere. ...
Keyword Shitter. ...
26 comments Write a Comment.

digitalmarketing3302
06-12-2020, 03:25 AM
according to the latest statistics, you should make long-tail keyword that generate more traffic.

jayam
06-16-2020, 06:24 AM
Choose the best keywords, based on your industry, monthly searches and more. Create a content calendar that's based on related long tail keywords. Learn more about your competition. Know which keywords on your targeted list have the highest search volume.

valluri
06-16-2020, 06:28 AM
Think like a customer. Identify your target audience and put yourself into the shoes of a customer when you create your initial list of keywords. ...
Study the competition. ...
Understand the long tail keyword. ...
Use keyword research tools. ...
Analyze the results.

M Zain
06-16-2020, 06:53 AM
You can hit me up on <a href="upwork.com/fl/mzua">Upwork</a> I can do some great keyword research for you at a reasonable price
It will help you determine market angles and oppurtunities and save you time by just going with trial and error

Business Consultancy (https://moneytalkwitht.com)

Autofresh.in
06-18-2020, 01:26 AM
The thread is too old to keep it open!
admins, kindly close it.

jamesoliver
06-18-2020, 04:06 AM
Arrive at More Customers With Google. Begin With Google Ads. Show up On Google Search. Just Pay For Results. Join Today. Advance Your Website. Types: Search Ads, Banner Ads, Video Ads, Mobile Ads, App Ads, Call Only Ads.

jamesoliver
06-19-2020, 03:52 AM
Pick the best watchwords, in light of your industry, month to month searches and the sky is the limit from there.

Make a substance schedule that depends on related long tail catchphrases.

Get familiar with your opposition.

Know which watchwords on your focused on list have the most elevated pursuit volume.

Lift your internet searcher rank.

Vusheng
06-21-2020, 03:22 AM
your post seems old, but in the current year, lots of people still find it difficult to search and pick the right keywords.

The first thing will be to analyse the competition for the keyword you are targeting, then go for the long-tail variation of the keyword.

There are many tools which really make keyword research easy, some FREE and others paid, uberssugest is a good one to get started.

Lilykevin86
06-29-2020, 02:48 AM
Locate your best site watchwords with WordStream's free site catchphrase apparatuses: Get a large number of watchword proposals for your site, custom-made to your.

jamesoliver
07-03-2020, 02:45 AM
Figure out how To Bid On The Right Keywords and Improve Your ROI. Join and Get $45 Credit. Advance Your Website. Join Today. Show up On Google Search. Just Pay For Results. Administrations: Google Ads, YouTube Video Ads, Google Display Network, Google Shopping.

jamesoliver
07-06-2020, 04:26 AM
Pick the best catchphrases, in light of your industry, month to month searches and the sky is the limit from there.

Make a substance schedule that depends on related long tail watchwords.

Study your opposition.

Know which catchphrases on your focused on list have the most elevated hunt volume.

Lift your web search tool rank.

jayam
08-12-2020, 07:06 PM
Google AdWords: Keyword Planner. The most obvious choice for the top spot, this free keyword tool has been a favorite for many years. ...
AdWord & SEO Keyword Permutation Generator. ...
Google Correlate. ...
IMforSMB Bulk Keyword Generator. ...
Keyword In. ...
Soovle. ...
Ubersuggest. ...
Wordtracker Scout.

valluri
08-12-2020, 07:12 PM
Your SEO keywords are the keywords and phrases in your web content that make it possible for people to find your site via search engines. A website that is well optimized for search engines "speaks the same language" as its potential visitor base with keywords for SEO that help connect searchers to your site.

Geethan
09-02-2020, 02:01 AM
Google AdWords: Keyword Planner. The most obvious choice for the top spot, this free keyword tool has been a favorite for many years. ...
AdWord & SEO Keyword Permutation Generator. ...
Google Correlate. ...
IMforSMB Bulk Keyword Generator. ...
Keyword In. ...
Soovle. ...
Ubersuggest. ...
Wordtracker Scout.

Johnhenry
09-02-2020, 07:23 AM
Google AdWords: Keyword Planner. The most obvious choice for the top spot, this free keyword tool has been a favorite for many years. Not only is the Google Keyword Planner a good choice when starting a new site, but it can also be your best friend as you grow and produce more content.

Johnmichael
09-14-2020, 02:35 AM
best site watchwords with WordStream's free site catchphrase devices: get ... Get a large number of catchphrase recommendations for your site

Geethan
09-15-2020, 01:42 AM
You can use long-tail keywords to narrow your focus and target a more specific niche. The best example of long-tail keywords are the autocomplete suggestions you see while using Google Search. Keyword Tool provides an easy way to search through Google's autocomplete suggestions