PDA

View Full Version : Entrepreneurship Development Program?

Chrish Martin
02-26-2015, 12:43 AM
I am searching for entrepreneurs in Chennai for get ideas to start my business. Any one can suggest me to get ideas from best entrepreneurs?

MahaKarthi
07-16-2015, 02:46 AM
You can get in touch with reputed consultants who will help you with a lot of business planning and strategies suitable for your business. Since every business has a different USP the entrepreneurs’ suggestions may not be apt for you in all the cases. Piterion is a world famous company offering the best!

MaryBenitez
07-24-2015, 02:38 AM
What sort of business are you setting up? You can hire an accountant that is knowledgeable about your business environment, your tax situation and your financial statements. And of course, he/she can help set up bookkeeping and accounting systems and show you how to use them.

donswift90
03-28-2016, 06:44 AM
You can get profiles of entrepreneur from linkedin account.

Suman Verma
12-05-2017, 12:39 AM
Can you please elaborate what kind of business you are in? I think that will help in getting most apt entrepreneurs for you.

kiranshhaid
07-28-2018, 03:55 AM
share your contact number

reyhujiklo
09-17-2018, 02:29 AM
What kind of business would you say you are setting up? You can employ a bookkeeper that is proficient about your business condition, your duty circumstance and your money related articulations. Furthermore, obviously, he/she can enable set to up accounting and bookkeeping frameworks and demonstrate to you proper methodologies to utilize them.

reyhujiklos
09-17-2018, 02:52 AM
What sort of business would you say you are setting up? You can utilize a clerk that is capable about your business condition, your obligation situation and your cash related verbalizations. Besides, clearly, he/she can empower set to up bookkeeping and accounting systems and exhibit to you legitimate approachs to use them.

JSturgell
09-04-2019, 01:10 AM
You can get profiles of entrepreneur from linkedin account.

LinkedIn is such an untapped resource for so many problems. I would definitely start here. The people on it are real and easy to start conversations with.

Lilykevin86
06-02-2020, 11:06 PM
Drawing from the way of life of advancement and business at MIT, this one of a kind course gives business people hands on preparing and access to MIT enterprising...

alexcollins
06-04-2020, 01:19 AM
Business enterprise Development Program. The declaration program has been created with an uncommon spotlight on building up the innovative and administrative abilities of the members while concentrating on changing the attitude of the understudies from asset driven way to deal with an open door acknowledgment approach.