PDA

View Full Version : Sourcing good leads on the internet

pj
02-12-2006, 09:45 PM
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for finding good B2B business leads on the internet. I'm based in the UK and have tried searching for sites that provide something along the lines of pay per lead via the internet. Any ideas?

My company does business planning and it would very helpful to pay online and receive some genuine leads.

BusinessMan
02-13-2006, 04:10 AM
It isn't simple.

For starters, what do you mean by 'genuine leads'? Your definitation may differ from whoever is providing them. For example, is a click on a link to your site from another B2B site a genuine lead? Or are you expecting some sort of form to be completed? Or something else?

Neither end of the spectrum will come cheap, and certainly not the latter.

Regarding source, my take on it is that you should expect to do the ground work yourself. In other words, identify specific sites which you consider to be suitable to send you the right kind of potential customer, and then approach them individually.

There are places out there who promise to 'sell' you traffic, but I would be somewhat wary of that sort of proposition. However, your risk profile is yours to determine.

rich
02-14-2006, 08:19 PM
I was looking for this myself recently (again) and then quite by accident came across this site; theseed.com

Which might be just what you're looking for. There's a bit of effort needed to register and set it up but once you get it working it's quite effective (well, for me so far it has been).

Within a week I had received 5 decent leads and so far one has turned into a very nice contract. Relative to the rate I paid for these leads, it represents great value.

It's a UK based outfit and I think they are fairly new, but I can recommend them from personal experience.

Good luck!

gentlerain
03-06-2006, 05:20 PM
What you are referring to is the next wave of innovation. I don't know if you saw the most recent issue of INC magazine in the UK but they had a very interesting article on what is called pay per action advertising. Two of the companies that are currently at the fore-front of this are Snap and Insider Pages.

We're in a similar business to yours so I agree with you that these types of services (assuming they can get the model to work and it's reasonably priced) will be invaluable.

Best of luck
Mark Satterfield
Gentle Rain Marketing

printer
07-20-2014, 11:54 PM
In starting its quiet difficult to generate good B2B leads online so you will have to do lots of promotions after that you will get good response.

ChristyMathew
07-21-2014, 12:30 AM
Very glad to read this discussions.
thanks for sharing your opinion, I've learnt something about B2B.

alishroy
08-19-2014, 01:53 AM
B2B is more difficult to get business so lets try on online marketing strategies Search Engine optimization (SEO), Social media Marketing(SMM), pay per click Advertising , facebook advertising. this methods are Easiest way to get leads from internet. SEO is the Good way Increasing the Keyword ranking of website. PPC Is Main Motive Direct traffic form the website.

I agree with you and i have learned more thing in the above discussion.
Thanks

ziesha098
08-20-2014, 04:48 AM
techdynamo can be helpful.

larrytoxi
09-02-2014, 02:59 AM
You wont find good leads for free not on internet. you have to be ready to pay to get them.

devidweb
12-16-2015, 07:19 AM
A comprehensive Internet marketing strategy requires a cost-effective execution. We have developed relationships with all major Internet portals, search engines and many special interest websites. We pass these savings on to our clients, thereby significantly lowering their media expenditures.

There are many ways to generate leads online. They includes:
- Google Adwords
- Social media
- Landing pages
- Press releases
- Webinars
- Email marketing
- Internet image and video ads
- Blogging

Brittany
12-19-2015, 08:10 AM
Studies show that the number one issue facing small business owners today is not having enough qualified prospects. Every small business owner would like to have more high-quality prospects, but most either donít have the time, or just do not have the expertise!

In any given industry, there are a myriad of potential lead sources that can be used to supply your business with highly-qualified sales leads. Some are very simple and inexpensive to set-up, others are more involved. Some will give you a trickle of leads, others will produce a flood.

In this article Iíll cover the best practices for lead generation that take the least amount of effort. You can choose which ones you want to use for your own unique business needs.

SZ Alliance
07-06-2016, 12:24 PM
Content marketing and Linkedin are a great way to get new leads

geekhibrid
07-09-2016, 12:51 AM
LInkedIn is one place you can turn to for B2B networking. It's one of the best sources in fact

Jenn Kimmel
09-29-2016, 11:56 PM
If you're looking for "good" leads, then you need to get first page rankings (if not top 5 results) in Google for keywords that are targeted to your industry. Otherwise, you might get a decent amount of traffic, but the lead quality will be low. I know it takes a lot of work and time to get ranked for those keywords, you can do it independently if you can, or you can get a professional firm to help you with it.

If you're looking for a trustworthy firm to help you get top rankings for specific keywords, I've worked with Search Advisor (http://promo.searchadvisorseo.com) before, they don't charge anything upfront and you don't pay unless they give you the rankings they promise.

CyberJohn
01-17-2017, 07:44 AM
Hi! Try to check this article it provides you the best sites of lead generation services.

8 Free Lead Generation Services (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1338/8-free-lead-generation-services)

CyberJohn
02-02-2017, 09:09 AM
Hi! Here are the 9 Ways on How to Generate Leads

9 Proven Ways to Generate Sales Leads (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1453/9-proven-ways-to-generate-sales-leads)

CyberJohn
02-03-2017, 08:50 AM
Hi, Here are the 63 Lead Generation Strategies

63 Lead Generation Strategies (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1457/63-lead-generation-strategies)

TangelThor
07-21-2020, 01:47 AM
Lead generation describes the marketing process of stimulating and capturing interest in a product or service for the purpose of developing sales pipeline. Lead generation often uses digital channels, and has been undergoing substantial changes in recent years from the rise of new online and social techniques.