PDA

View Full Version : Pride Tech Design, responsive website design for $250

info@pridetechdesign.com
06-07-2015, 02:34 PM
If you own a business in 2015 you need a website. Starting up a new business can be very stressful and expensive, let me help you! I specialize in working with small businesses to build their online presence. For $250 you can get a 5 page mobile-friendly website. That price includes 4 free hours of support for 90 days, a way to guarantee your satisfaction.

In addition to website design, I offer low hourly rates for I.T. consulting. I offer world-class hosting for as low as $7/mo, 24/7 monitoring services, security tune-ups, server configuration and application installs such as e-mail, CRM, LAMP/LEMP, LDAP authentication and anything else your business might require to operate. All of my services are at extremely low rates.

I am not only a low-cost developer, I am a qualified professional. I have 15 years of experience working in Information Technology. My career has covered every corner of the technology industry, and in a wide variety of environments. I am the person you want for your small business technology needs.

Visit my website for more information. http://www.pridetechdesign.com. I hope to hear from you!