PDA

View Full Version : Need a plastic lid molder

timscottseo
06-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Hello Everyone!

I am handling a project for my company to design small containers that can hold liquid without leaking out. This container consists of a base and a cover which fits over it making a tight seal. Before the product goes into production, I want to ensure that the product design meets all my client expectations. But the question is how can I ensure the design is good before spending big money on tooling. I've searched through plenty of websites and companies providing engineering and plastic component manufacturing services using Advanced Product Design including Baytech Plastics. Can anybody suggest names of companies that provide computer assisted design and modular assembly services to manufacture small plastic containers?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

exacttask
12-30-2015, 10:34 PM
Hi TimScottSEO.
I am Walter. I am sure that I can resolve your solution with the low cost plan. Even I can give you a free plastic mold, it depends on your quantity order. I am more than happy to answer your questions. Please contact me.
Walter

EA_Gingr
09-02-2016, 05:30 PM
The Thomas Register lists many manufacturers for many items. Visit online or at your library. Always good to ask :) good luck!