PDA

View Full Version : Social Media Contests for B2B

jfas
06-23-2015, 04:42 PM
Hello Everyone,
I'm looking for examples of successful B2B's who have run sweepstakes or contests on social media platforms that have gave away a product or cash. I need write ups or case studies for their successes in order to implement one in our company.
I am not looking for tips on how to administer a contest, or B2C examples.

Please help! :) Thank you!

S. Kimberley
12-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Your question is rather difficult, and I can't give any detailed tips. I can just recommend you to follow successful B2B's on social networks and make kind of research about their strategy.

Kristinperry
02-19-2016, 04:32 AM
Here i show you few idea's for B2B examples as benjerry, starbucks, dropbox, kohls.

huenghia
03-01-2016, 10:49 PM
B2C social media contest still run everyday on social channel but with B2B I think they don't have enough fan on social channel.

I advise you can search the website or community for B2B and maybe they doing on that channel.

Kristinperry
03-11-2016, 07:56 AM
You can use social media as well, i don't think so here any one show you such tips as like but i think that is a perfect platform to consider your thoughts.

Rausch97
10-10-2017, 04:18 AM
It is important that you consult an expert regarding that. The marketing of the service or products on social media can be easily done with expertís help. From Visiblefactors.com (http://visiblefactors.com/facebook-ads-management-services/) I recently hired the facebook ads management Los Angeles service and I am quite happy with their strategy.

Dritimt11
12-07-2017, 11:20 PM
Social media is an extremely effective tool for B2B marketers because it can help to
Increase brand awareness
Humanize B2B companies
Establish a company as a thought leader
Connect with prospects, clients and industry influencers
Increase lead conversion rate

Dritimt11
12-07-2017, 11:21 PM
Social media is an extremely effective tool for B2B marketers because it can help to
Increase brand awareness
Humanize B2B companies
Establish a company as a thought leader
Connect with prospects, clients and industry influencers
Increase lead conversion rate

Rausch97
12-18-2017, 03:18 AM
Why not search for the sweepstakes or contests on social media right now and follow the trail. A great platform for doing that is face book, and I’m being involved in facebook ads management (https://sungenebyte.com/) I know that it works, if your plan is thorough.

Rausch97
12-18-2017, 03:19 AM
Why not search for the sweepstakes or contests on social media right now and follow the trail. A great platform for doing that is face book, and Iím being involved in facebook ads management (https://sungenebyte.com/) I know that it works, if your plan is thorough.

agustina
04-04-2018, 04:24 AM
Socail Media is an effective tool for B2B marketers. It assist create brand awareness, increase CTR, drive traffic effectively

RogerDMcMaster
06-13-2018, 06:40 AM
Default 03-01-2016,09:49 PM Add to this present client's notoriety Report Post

B2C online life challenge still run regular on social channel however with B2B I figure they don't have enough fan on social channel.

I prompt you can look the site or network for B2B and possibly they doing on that channel.

PaulineJCastillo
06-13-2018, 06:59 AM
Default 03-01-2016,09:49 PM Add to this present customer's reputation Report Post

B2C online life challenge still run customary on social channel anyway with B2B I figure they don't have enough fan on social channel.

I incite you can look the site or system for B2B and potentially they doing on that channel.

Harish-Bhatia
08-29-2019, 06:11 AM
There are many companies of all sizes that have already tasted success with B2B social media marketing, and continue to grow as a result of beat into the major social networks for more customers.

1. There are 40% of B2B companies acquired a customer through Twitter.

2. And 65% of B2B companies acquire customers through LinkedIn

3. And if we talking about Facebook then 43% B2B companies acquired customers through it.

4. And finally the blogging, and it 55% of B2B companies acquire customers through it.

dubaitourism
12-17-2019, 07:57 AM
the advantage of online networking advertising is that it advances deals. Without a doubt, most B2B deals don't happen on the web. Or maybe, internet based life help by recognizing potential clients (possibilities), situating the item to speak to these possibilities, creating associations with possibilities, and lead sustaining.

lishmaliny
02-10-2020, 04:09 AM
Woobox is a proven, easy to use software that can help any B2B marketer run any of the campaign ideas mentioned above. Signing up for and creating campaigns with Woobox account is free.

lishmaliny
02-14-2020, 07:35 AM
Woobox is a proven, easy to use software that can help any B2B marketer run any of the campaign ideas mentioned above. Signing up for and creating campaigns with Woobox account is free. With your free Woobox account, you can make as many contests, giveaways, quizzes, deals, or any type of promotion as you like!

lishmaliny
02-21-2020, 07:05 AM
Woobox is a proven, easy to use software that can help any B2B marketer run any of the campaign ideas mentioned above. Signing up for and creating campaigns with Woobox account is free.

lishmaliny
03-18-2020, 06:04 AM
Reward a prize randomly at the end of a specific time period. To get into the Halloween spirit, dress up a basic template for the season, add a form to collect an email address from everyone who enters, and use the giveaway as a powerful lead-generation opportunity.

Lilykevin86
06-01-2020, 01:51 AM
B2B advertisers face an exceptional arrangement of difficulties while making web based showcasing efforts. Not at all like B2C promoting, it's more hard for B2B organizations

Geethan
06-24-2020, 04:13 AM
We've worked with a ton of B2B media and event companies that are using our social media platform to increase engagement and promote their events.

Planana helps event organizers create social media campaigns around their events by turning existing attendees into promoters. You can create contests or give away discounts or non-monetary rewards for attendees who do social actions. So far, we integrate with Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.

From these shared links, we've seen an awesome engagement and conversion rates so I'd love for you guys to test it out and give us feedback.

420KUSHLIFE
07-15-2020, 06:49 AM
We are an online dispensary for cannabis and cannabis products.you can buy weed online.order kush online,buy moonrocks/catridges,vapes,BUY WEED ONLINE,ORDER MOONROCKS ONLINE,BUY MARIJUANA (https://420kushlife.com/) call/text/whatsapp...+1(513)400-4610
ADD ON SNAPCHAT......kush_life20
https://420kushlife.com/product/cannabis-oil-cartridges/
https://420kushlife.com/product/buy-710-king-pen-cartridges/
https://420kushlife.com/product/buy-kurupts-moonrocks-online/
https://420kushlife.com/product/buy-moonrocks-online/

Wepsychic3
07-15-2020, 07:27 AM
Woobox is a proven, easy to use software that can help any B2B marketer run any of the campaign ideas mentioned above. Signing up for and creating campaigns with Woobox account is free. With your free Woobox account, you can make as many contests, giveaways, quizzes, deals, or any type of promotion as you like!

jayam
07-21-2020, 11:09 AM
But according to this research into B2B Social media marketing by Omobono, not only can business-to-business (B2B) marketers benefit from social media, but it could be their most effective marketing channel of all. ... 'Social media now comes out as the most powerfully effective channel across a wide range of objectives.

lishmaliny
08-07-2020, 06:33 AM
Social media contests and promotions, especially on platforms like Facebook and Instagram, seem from the surface exclusively lucrative for B2C businesses. However, the Harvard Business Review discovered that 90% of business decision-makers initiate their purchasing processes by canvassing opinions from industry experts and peers, largely through social media.

Saravanan12
10-28-2020, 04:02 AM
But according to this research into B2B Social media marketing by Omobono, not only can business-to-business (B2B) marketers benefit from social media, but it could be their most effective marketing channel of all. ... 'Social media now comes out as the most powerfully effective channel across a wide range of objectives.

Bigil
10-30-2020, 09:56 PM
I can just recommend you to follow successful B2B's on social networks and make kind of research about their strategy.

Nags
11-02-2020, 12:35 AM
B2C social media contest still run everyday on social channel but with B2B I think they don't have enough fan on social channel.

master007
11-03-2020, 12:19 AM
Your question is rather difficult, and I can't give any detailed tips. I can just recommend you to follow successful B2B's on social networks and make kind of research about their strategy.

jayam12
11-04-2020, 08:01 AM
LinkedIn. LinkedIn is one of the most popular and widely used B2B social networking platforms today. ...
Twitter. ...
3. Facebook. ...
Instagram. ...
SlideShare. ...
12 Comments.

mithu
11-04-2020, 08:05 AM

jayam12
11-28-2020, 03:59 AM
89% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn.
88% use Facebook.
83% use Twitter.
61% use Google+
55% use YouTube.
39% use Pinterest.
26% use Instagram.

mithu
11-28-2020, 04:05 AM

ruhikhan
12-01-2020, 11:36 AM
Here i show you few idea's for B2B examples as benjerry, starbucks, dropbox, kohls.

MASTERO
12-10-2020, 01:08 AM
B2C brands aren't the only ones making noise on social media. Here are three of the most successful social media campaigns for B2B brands.

jayam12
12-12-2020, 09:24 AM

mithu
12-12-2020, 09:41 AM
LinkedIn. There are more than 675 million professionals on LinkedIn,3 and they're doing more than just looking for new jobs. ...
Twitter. When asked which channels they use to distribute content, 77% of B2B respondents listed Twitter. ...
YouTube. ...
SlideShare.

Geethan
12-14-2020, 01:05 AM
B2C brands aren't the only ones making noise on social media. Here are three of the most successful social media campaigns for B2B brands.

Geethan
12-18-2020, 01:44 AM

Nags
12-18-2020, 01:49 AM

Bigil
12-21-2020, 02:08 AM

Saravanan12
12-26-2020, 04:29 AM
LinkedIn is one of the most popular and widely used B2B social networking platforms

jayam12
12-28-2020, 07:27 AM
LinkedIn. LinkedIn is one of the most popular and widely used B2B social networking platforms today. ...
Twitter. ...
3. Facebook. ...
Instagram. ...
SlideShare. ...
12 Comments.

mithu
12-28-2020, 08:05 AM