PDA

View Full Version : How to Promote my product in particulate country

shobuz
06-24-2015, 02:07 PM
I have a small business and my product is clothing. I want to Export my product for that now i am working on online marketing but the problem is how to get lead from special country example i am a Indian and export my product Malaysia for that i want to get lead only from Malaysia..

pls replay marketing expertise.... how to do it right way.....

thanks
shobuz

shobuz
06-26-2015, 04:40 AM
Well, for marketing ideas I suggest to always associate your product with a 'Malaysia' keyword in it. Like for example, 'blue polo malaysia' 'while poloshirt malaysia'; something like that. Or, if you do marketing in social media sites like Facebook, join Malaysian groups that are relevant to buy & sell. Post on malaysian classified ads, etc.

thanks for your ideas... it is difficult to find out country wise groups on facebook coz fb observe my ip for that when i search any targeted groups fb show me my country wise related group i am not find advanced search on fb. classifieds ads site are the same ip related problem....

thanks
shobuz

Emilylynch
07-03-2015, 07:41 AM
If you are looking to promote your country in a specific country, all that you have to do is using the keywords as suggested by chinomoreno. You should optimize the on page of the site and start to perform link building for the keywords. When doing off page optimization, you can have make use of Malaysia based sites. Whether it is business directory or the guest post submissions, you should initially try to get the back link from the Malaysian based sites. You can choose the Malaysian based directories and guest posting sites. Also the forums focusing the users of Malaysia can be used for promoting the site.

ethany
07-30-2015, 02:48 AM
Create a google adwords for Malaysia only :)

deepchat
07-31-2015, 12:29 AM
hi welcome to this forum site it's very good site for knowledge. if you are promote your product so make a website for your business related so your product become popular. and your business is grow as soon as

deepchat
07-31-2015, 12:35 AM
hi
welcome to this forum site , here you can find lots of things , i suggest you , for your question you have to contact any web site expert , so make a site for your product and popular in market .
-----------------
Java Tutorial (http://www.javabasics.com)

maryannfarrugia
07-31-2015, 01:55 AM
yea just focus on the keywords in malaysia or any country.

jane1
07-31-2015, 02:52 AM
Add country name to the keyword phrases you optimize it. e.g Web Designing Canada.

Sarah - Dufferin Media
07-31-2015, 06:09 AM
Paid Facebook or Twitter advertising targeting Malaysia only.
Also you can buy website traffic just from users from Malaysia.
In our network we currently have about 150k per day traffic from MY, average bid is only $0.80 CPM
Hit me up happy to chat about your business anytime.

kitchie
09-24-2015, 02:06 AM
You can also promote your products via local classified ads websites in Malaysia.

LifeWithoutWorries
10-04-2015, 12:03 PM
I think the above should have answered all ur questions. The best way is using bing and google ads and make sure for location u select the location u want to advertise 2. U can also do this on facebook ads. If u get stuck with marketing check out the link in my signature

RyanLox
10-04-2015, 12:18 PM
One way to start promoting in a particulate country is to add it to google websmater tools and pick the targeted country. This will help your position in the serach engine.

site solutions
11-16-2016, 06:11 AM
You can use PPC ads and target specific country for your ads.
If you are doing SEO then use keyword containing the country name in which you want to market your product.

Also you can do social media marketing targeting specific country location.

SquareDealKochi
11-23-2016, 10:46 PM
hi,
I strongly suggest facebook. We can use facebook campaigns in an easy and effective ways within a minimum daily budget of 100 rs. You can choose location as malaysia, which helps you to get better visibility and business.8)

infrawebtech
11-24-2016, 05:31 AM
There are many things you can adopt while doing internet marketing for your business website. Here are the steps you can follow :-

( I am assuming focusing country - India)

Step 1 - Open google.co.in
Step 2 - Find the top competitors for focused keywords
Step 3 - Use backlinks checker tools to find the best backlinks for that region like ; ahrefs , magesicseo, openlinkprofiler etc
Step 4 - Construct India bases classifieds , directories , forums
Step 5 - Choose base country "India" in Google Web Master Tools

Once, you have done enough backlink creation and have good off-page SEO Score, just check the ranking progress in Google.co.in .

These practices works in most of the cases.

justseemobileapp
12-03-2016, 02:50 AM
I need to Export my item for that now i am taking a shot at web based advertising yet the issue is the means by which to get lead from extraordinary nation.
http://agarwanpackersandmovers.com/

Blackalmaa
12-04-2016, 05:19 PM
hire one business consultant and they tell you how you build your export business

therealdeal
12-06-2016, 06:53 AM
Using a country-specific domain name could help.

connectfirms
12-06-2016, 06:56 AM
Promote your local business by using classifieds and local business listings, it will help to increase your business locally and globally

Global Business Networking | Global B2B Marketplace (http://connectfirms.com/)

CyberJohn
01-20-2017, 10:29 AM
Here are some tips on how to promote your product in a particular country.

How Do I Market a Product in a Foreign Country? (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1371/how-do-i-market-a-product-in-a-foreign-country)

MahaKarthi
10-12-2017, 02:03 AM
Yes, you can get the targeted audience from Malaysia alone. First of all, change your web page as an appealing one which is well optimized to attract the leads of your domain. Then direct the links of your website to some Malaysian based internet pages. Contact #Piterion to get appropriate help to expand your business in Malaysia.

z1state
10-13-2017, 02:50 AM
The best marketing channels for your business will depend on the type of product you are selling. Without knowing the type of product you have, you need to consider whether you are manufacturing new products or if you are reselling someone else's, and the price point(s) for these products.

After that, identifying your target market can help determine which channels might be best. Consider these questions:

-- What demographic market(s) will the products appeal to? Mostly women, teens, men or a mixed audience?

-- Do your target markets live in affluent, more metropolitan areas or are they in less affluent communities?

-- What are the unique selling points?

advik94
10-26-2017, 04:54 AM
Done a SEO, SMO, and SEM in a location-based method.

Zotek
11-02-2017, 12:33 AM
The backlink building from other countries directories, classifieds and other off-page methods will promote your product in other countries. Some of them will be paid but most of them is free. So why spend money on ads campaign.

carlstiller21
11-07-2017, 12:13 AM
Create PPC campaign for that particular location only. This will help in increase in highly relevant traffic to your site but for the you have to pay to google as well. Other than this you can optimized your site for that location via SEO.

JamesNews
01-20-2018, 02:44 AM
greetings welcome to this gathering site it's great site for information. on the off chance that you are advance your item so make a site for your business related so your item wind up plainly well known. also, your business is develop when

Rocco
01-25-2018, 12:32 AM
First, pick your target countries where you believe there is a large market for your products. Second, find a qualified sales agent in each target country. Follow the advice of your sales agent as how to promote your products. Representation by qualified International Sales Agents is your key to export success. For further information, please see the Amazon eBook "Small Business Guide to Finding and Evaluating International Sales Agents” which describes fourteen methods to find international agents and a procedure to evaluate the agents to determine those with the best qualifications. Methods to choose initial target countries are provided. Companies interested in exporting can download a free sample from Amazon, at https://www.amazon.com/Business-Finding-Evaluating-International-Agents-ebook/dp/B0777S9D42/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510169415&sr=8-1&keywords=find+international+sales+agents

hmsnaveen95
03-28-2018, 02:06 AM
You must work SEO and SEM on region based and use region-based classified sites to list your business, it will help you to promote your website based what a geographical location you are focused.

asif bams
01-23-2019, 02:47 AM
1 Determine international traffic or where orders are originating from on your website.
2 Consider cultural and language differences.
3 Understand the economic and political policy of the country or region.
4 Find out whether there are any tariffs on your products or trade barriers.

talkbusiness360
06-20-2019, 07:59 AM
The best marketing channels for your business will depend on the type of product you are selling. Without knowing the type of product you have, you need to consider whether you are manufacturing new products or if you are reselling someone else's, and the price point(s) for these products.

After that, identifying your target market can help determine which channels might be best. Consider these questions:
Choose Your Overseas Markets.
Conduct market research.
Devise an Export Strategy.
Assemble an international sales team.
Selling over the Internet.

amayajace
11-05-2019, 05:46 AM
Post to Google My Business.
Offer Customers an Exclusive Preview.
Social Media Contests.
Email Marketing.
Facebook Ads.
In-Store Promotions

AarushiAashi
11-20-2019, 10:41 AM
Choose Your Overseas Markets. Determine international visitors or in which orders are originating from for your internet site. Consider cultural and language variations. Understand the monetary and political coverage of the u . S . Or place. Find out whether there are any price lists in your merchandise or alternate barriers.

LeapForwardM
11-20-2019, 11:03 PM
There are many ways to promote your business online. One of todays method is using Facebook to target your audience.

seoweb
11-21-2019, 01:00 AM
Pick Your Overseas Markets. Decide worldwide traffic or where requests are beginning from on your site. Think about social and language contrasts. Comprehend the financial and political arrangement of the nation or locale. See if there are any taxes on your items or exchange boundaries.

valkent
11-21-2019, 06:24 AM
Mall business tips online. ...Improve your nearby SEO. ...Increase on line critiques. ...Use e-mail advertising. ...Target paid nearby results. ...Small commercial enterprise pointers offline. ...Become energetic within the community.Submit a enterprise profile to the famous engines like google. ...Optimize your Web web site with phrases related to your place. ...
Design your promotions especially for your local target audience. ...
Advertise in your nearby newspaper Web website.

ropoint
01-20-2020, 11:13 PM
Thanks for sharing useful information.

lishmaliny
02-03-2020, 06:26 AM
Post to Google My Business.
Offer Customers an Exclusive Preview.
Social Media Contests.
Email Marketing.
Facebook Ads.
In-Store Promotions.
Host an Event.
Offer an Upgrade or Trade-In.

lishmaliny
02-07-2020, 03:14 AM
Make sure that there is a market for what you are selling. Check out search engines in your target countries. Be very mindful of keywords. Localizing your website has to be done perfectly.

Oliver Jake
02-12-2020, 06:34 AM
The SEO is also is called in Digital Marketing?

lishmaliny
02-12-2020, 06:59 AM
Choose Your Overseas Markets.
Conduct market research.
Devise an Export Strategy.
Assemble an international sales team.
Selling over the Internet.

lishmaliny
02-19-2020, 05:11 AM
Make sure that there is a market for what you are selling. Check out search engines in your target countries. Be very mindful of keywords. Localizing your website has to be done perfectly.

lishmaliny
02-24-2020, 04:18 AM
Determine international traffic or where orders are originating from your website.
Consider cultural and language differences.
Understand the economic and political policy of the country or region.
Find out whether there are any tariffs on your products or trade barriers.

pagepro
02-28-2020, 08:42 AM
You should make a website for your product promotion in Malaysia. Target your website should be Malaysia and upload your product on the website for visual advertising.
While marketing you must target in Malaysia. Contact with their dealers, offer them and tell them about your product. If your product will have demand in Malaysia he must import your product.

SmithJohn12
03-31-2021, 12:28 AM
Here are a few ways to promote your product globally
1. Leverage the Power of Storytelling
2. Promote your b2B content (https://www.insideup.com/rules-for-content-marketers-to-live-by/)on social media
3. Partner With Established Businesses in Your Target Market
4. Use Local Influencers to Build Product Awareness
5. Take Advantage of Advertising
6. Sponsor Events

master007
04-03-2021, 01:10 PM
fb observe my ip for that when i search any targeted groups fb show me my country wise related group i am not find advanced search on fb. classifieds ads site are the same ip related problem....

jayam12
04-07-2021, 04:01 AM
hi welcome to this forum site it's very good site for knowledge. if you are promote your product so make a website for your business related so your product become popular. and your business is grow as soon as

mithu
04-07-2021, 04:08 AM
I think the above should have answered all ur questions. The best way is using bing and google ads and make sure for location u select the location u want to advertise 2. U can also do this on facebook ads. If u get stuck with marketing check out the link in my signature

valluri
04-07-2021, 04:11 AM

master007
04-15-2021, 10:19 AM
It is difficult to find out country wise groups on facebook coz fb observe my ip for that when i search any targeted groups fb show me my country wise related group i am not find advanced search on fb. classifieds ads site are the same ip related problem....

Bigil
04-19-2021, 10:55 AM
Create a google adwords for Malaysia only

Nags
04-20-2021, 11:53 AM
You should optimize the on page of the site and start to perform link building for the keywords. When doing off page optimization, you can have make use of Malaysia based sites. Whether it is business directory or the guest post submissions, you should initially try to get the back link from the Malaysian based sites. You can choose the Malaysian based directories and guest posting sites. Also the forums focusing the users of Malaysia can be used for promoting the site.

valluri
04-30-2021, 04:54 AM
I have a small business and my product is clothing. I want to Export my product for that now i am working on online marketing but the problem is how to get lead ...

mithu
04-30-2021, 04:58 AM
Offer loyal customers an exclusive preview. ...
Use a special introductory offer. ...
Make use of Google My Business. ...
Run a social media contest. ...
Spread the word via email. ...
Write a blog post. ...
Host an event. ...
Offer a complimentary upgrade.

jayam12
04-30-2021, 05:01 AM
Gift Guides.
Email Marketing.
Affiliate Programs.
Land Your Business in the Press.
Go Live With Periscope.
Pinterest.
Pinterest Buyable Pins.
Facebook Custom Audiences.

Geetha
05-01-2021, 02:20 AM
Coarse particles are commonly the product of mechanical processes but also include naturally occurring wind-blown particles. ... The economic costs of particulate pollution on a country can be significant. ... and removing any variables that do not significantly contribute to the model. ... Share on my website

homeocare
05-01-2021, 11:39 PM
Thanks for sharing with us

master007
05-04-2021, 11:56 AM
thanks for your ideas... it is difficult to find out country wise groups on facebook coz fb observe my ip for that when i search any targeted groups fb show me my country wise related group i am not find advanced search on fb. classifieds ads site are the same ip related problem....

cpafirmnj
05-05-2021, 06:28 AM
Hi,

If you want to promote your products in a particular country then I would suggest you to use Google search console targeting location within settings. Choose your country and save the settings. After some time Google will start understanding your target country.

cpafirmnj
05-05-2021, 06:30 AM
Hi,

If you want to promote your products in a particular country then I would suggest you to use Google search console targeting location within settings. Choose your country and save the settings. After some time Google will start understanding your target country.

jayam12
05-07-2021, 09:09 AM
Offer loyal customers an exclusive preview. ...
Use a special introductory offer. ...
Make use of Google My Business. ...
Run a social media contest. ...
Spread the word via email. ...
Write a blog post. ...
Host an event. ...
Offer a complimentary upgrade.

mithu
05-07-2021, 09:12 AM
Leverage the Power of Storytelling. Stories sell products. ...
Use Local Influencers to Build Product Awareness. ...
Take Advantage of Advertising (Both Online and Offline) ...
Partner With Established Businesses in Your Target Market. ...
Sponsor Events. ...
Conclusion.

valluri
05-07-2021, 09:16 AM
Promotion is one of the marketing mix elements among a system of five in a promotional plan (often known as the five Ps). These elements are personal selling, advertising, sales promotion, direct marketing, and publicity.

RafiGroup21
05-08-2021, 12:05 AM
Green Palms Housing Project has the distinction of being the brainchild of Rafi Group, one of the premium real estate organizations in Pakistan. This project is one of those pioneering housing schemes that started with the grand development of Gwadar under CPEC. Gwadar land for sale | Buy property in Gwadar | Investment opportunity in CPEC

nadiasonii
05-24-2021, 04:50 AM
by doing social media

nadiasonii
06-07-2021, 02:52 AM
You can promote your products via social media and SEO

greenpakbiotech
06-07-2021, 10:19 PM
Business Name:
Nanofactor 防疫消毒塗層

Address:
香港九龍佐敦南京街8-20號德惠行1樓106室

Phone:

Email:
info@greenpakbiotech.com

https://nanofactor.hk/

Keywords:
消毒塗層, 防疫塗層. disinfectant coating

Description:
Nanofactor 的消毒抗疫塗層是利用先進材料研發,無需依靠外間媒介,殺滅病毒、細菌和真菌,消毒塗層防護效果長達270 天以上。防疫塗層一經噴塗,就會在物質表面形成保護膜,24小時自動殺滅病毒和細菌,全天侯運作,是最有效 的抗疫消毒塗層。

Bigil
06-08-2021, 10:21 AM
it is difficult to find out country wise groups on facebook coz fb observe my ip for that when i search any targeted groups fb show me my country wise related group i am not find advanced search on fb. classifieds ads site are the same ip related problem