PDA

View Full Version : Indroducing New way of adding Vedio Profile

02-21-2006, 01:16 AM
Dear Sir
Here we are Introducing a new software with the help of which you will be able to place your Video Profile. An example of it is shown below :
http://video.myvideointro.com/
click on the link & you will find that it provide a Video Recording of 90 seconds.
In this way you can add your video in your profile

pandandesign
02-08-2014, 03:19 AM
Wow. I have never heard of this software before, which looks very nice because it can help some business and promote it by putting the video profile. I don't often use any video profile, but I might recommend this to my customers or friends who need to have such a software to use it for their blogs and websites. Thanks for the info. I will check it out when I have a chance. I'm going to watch the video now. :)

delusional
02-08-2014, 03:12 PM
I was wondering why the website didn't work but then I saw that the original post was from 2006.
Do people still use a video resume? Has anyone tried it? I remember companies offering the same a few years ago but I highly doubt anyone would really like to watch someone's video instead of reading a single page.

DomDom
02-08-2014, 04:54 PM
As far as I have read about resumes, generally the person reading your resume will skim them over and wont use more than a minute per resume in general. Thats probably why this kind of software never expanded, watching a video simply takes too much time, especially for jobs with little responsibility and low skill.

SoCalSurvivor
03-13-2014, 11:45 PM
Hello!? Either you got it or you don't! It's now or never, do or die, no if's and's or buts! I sure am glad that I am not the only one paying attention here! We are a dying breed: the sort of people whose brains actually work, I'm sure we've all experienced it, the visit to the doctors office where we ask ourselves how that dimwit behind the desk actually came to be employed, ever. I strongly agree with most of the proceeding posts. Survival of the fittest, sink or swim!!

mikelouis
03-14-2014, 01:27 AM
Not a bad Idea at all, I have always wanted to create videos for my profile. I will be checking out the link later and post an update of how that whole process went. Thanks for sharing.

stockbrokers
09-19-2014, 02:05 AM
resume is better to be read than watched because others might find it wasting time, dont u think so?

recognitionexp
06-01-2017, 06:18 AM
Hi I'm saif. I recently join this. how could get some latest update bout any small business forum.

recognitionexp
06-10-2017, 03:23 AM
But this is not profitable.

fanean
02-12-2019, 01:05 PM
A great way to collaborate on your social publishing the profile level allowing owner and managers to grant different users for approval before they get added to schedule or sprout queue. Discover the latest change to linkand ways you can use each one to anyone in your network who has received the update will see your profile the new way. That's probably why this kind of software never expanded, watching a video simply takes too much time, especially for jobs with little responsibility and low skill.

Mister Small
03-24-2020, 04:48 AM
All kinds of people work from home these days, and some make a good living while others don't. You don't necessarily need a degree, but that depends on what you're doing of course.

There are so many different ways to make money from home, including:
- Freelance writing
- Web design
- Computer programming and technical help services
- Social media marketing for various companies
- Selling other people's products online as an affiliate
- Creating your own products and selling them online
- Online coaching
- and many more ways

If you want to learn more about this kind of thing, start by searching online for information using terms such as 'affiliate marketing', 'work at home', 'freelance writing', 'internet marketing' and you will find a lot of different sites run by people who offer tips, courses, ebooks and videos that can help you figure out what kind of work you want to do. Some of this info is free, while other things you have to pay for. There are also a lot of videos on YouTube on these subjects - just go there and start searching.

speeduser
12-14-2020, 05:39 AM
Adding the video is really good. It is one of the best addition to actually have in that program. - Phillip Elden (http://aboutphillipelden.com/)