PDA

View Full Version : What name to choose for a trading and investing company?

Strider
07-02-2015, 03:06 PM
Hi

I need to choose a good name for a trading and investing company. What name you think is the best?

My ideas are

Strider TFG Group
Sentiboni Group
Emeraba Group
Kanikoro Group

If you have a better idea, post it here. :D

Thanks

EmiLyMichAeL
09-07-2018, 01:10 AM
HI Everyone.....................!
Brainstorm options.
Check for trademarks.
Find a matching domain name.
Thanks.................

valkent
11-23-2019, 02:41 AM
Pick a call that lends itself to wordplay Ž Eat My Words, the naming firm, determined .... If you're a local commercial enterprise with plans to go countrywide, making an investment a few thousand ... A hallmark just like your personal and probably buying and selling in your suitable name .

valkent
11-23-2019, 02:42 AM
Pick a call that lends itself to wordplay ⎯ Eat My Words, the naming firm, determined .... If you're a local commercial enterprise with plans to go countrywide, making an investment a few thousand ... A hallmark just like your personal and probably buying and selling in your suitable name .

Lmaomen1
11-28-2019, 02:45 AM
When choosing the name of a company, it should be correlated with the field of activity. If talking about trading, it should be something linked to it. Take for example Investous (visit site (https://www.investous.com/)). Simple name and linked to the investing world. The name plays a big role in marketing and has an impact on your potential customers. It should create an image in the mind of the customers, something that none of you thought about does.

Mr. Lonely
12-22-2020, 05:36 AM
I have been investing in Olymp trade platforms for several months. Till now everything is good.

wallstreetbear77
06-11-2021, 10:15 AM
I agree with you. Sometimes you read the name of a campaign and do not understand how it is said by its activities.