PDA

View Full Version : Convincing customers !!

Affinity Loyalty
07-06-2015, 05:39 AM
Hello guys ! I am an intern at a startup working as a product manager.In starting,I had no idea of Marketing,SEOs and all but now I have got some.
Now,I spend time on Social Networking Sites,Forums,engaging in discussions etc.
Problem I'm facing is how to convince people to talk.
How to made them listen about my product ?
I have tried some and also got life time ban on many forums for promotion purpose.

Please tell me how to be persuasive in talk,how to attract customers with my words.

SellingZeroesAndOnes
07-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Where is your target market located, which country and what language do they speak?

lisaresnick1
02-12-2018, 03:39 AM
Hello There,

I give you a best way to talk with people. First you need to do branding of your company. Create accounts of your company in a social media like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. Then you need to increase your followers and connection who give you a business and who need a your services. And talk with them directly in a chat.

lisaresnick1
02-12-2018, 03:40 AM
Hello There,

I give you a best way to talk with people. First you need to do branding of your company. Create accounts of your company in a social media like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. Then you need to increase your followers and connection who give you a business and who need a your services. And talk with them directly in a chat.

zeeshan786
02-08-2019, 04:16 AM
Here are six rules for doing so, based upon a conversation with one of my favorite sales gurus, Barry Rhein: Know the difference between a benefit and a feature. Use vivid but plain language. Avoid biz-blab and jargon. Keep the list of benefits short. Emphasize what's unique to you or your firm.

Emily_R
09-04-2019, 03:23 PM
Most importantly, be personable. No one wants to feel like they are being sold to all the time (I certainly don't!). In addition, think about how the company you work for has established a brand image. What is that image? If the brand was a person, how would they behave, speak, interact? Try to take on that personality while communicating. Remember, you represent that company whenever you do work for them so make sure your communication and the image you give off is consistent.

speeduser
02-04-2021, 02:40 PM
That is the challenging part. Convincing the customers takes a lot of skill and a lot of people are actually very good at it. - Marla Ahlgrimm (https://www.linkedin.com/in/madisonpharmacyassociates)