PDA

View Full Version : Looking for import export partner

Atif Rehman
07-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Hi all,

I am Atif from Pakistan. Looking for a global import export partner preferably in the US to import anything from Pakistan at a small level. Currently i have a team that is good at making hand made shoes. I also have a gemstone supplier. I would like start it as a web based business which can grow with time.

All feedback and comments are welcomed!

Best Regards!

Atif

antose9
08-01-2015, 02:05 PM
Hello Atif,
I'm in the US, new York, it would be interesting to take s look at your product, and the price is right, we can start thinking about business. Email me with product details, pictures and pricing And we will take it from there. Regards
Anthony

Shahmir Hanif
08-03-2015, 04:33 AM
Hello Atif,
Hope you keeping well.
Let me introduce myself,Shahmir here from Pakistan too,currently a exporter of Pinenuts to China,but i am looking to expand in some other goods too.Can you please share your company profille.

Thanks.

Maribiz
08-13-2015, 10:31 AM
Hi Atif,

Could you send me the information about your goods to my e-mail?
I am from Moscow, Russia
Best regards,
Oleg

Mochilas.Wayuu
05-26-2016, 09:46 PM
Hey Atif

Im currently running an e-commerce handcrafts business(www.mochilaswayuubags.com) in Bogota, Colombia. We are interested in expanding our sales channels on an International scale by linking with new importers/exporters/business partners. We are distributors of Wayuu Bags and Traditional Wayuu handcrafts and are also interested on expanding our business by increasing our handcraft offers. Please contact us

Kind Regards