PDA

View Full Version : Business Names - Feedback

W4NR
07-10-2015, 09:52 PM
Hi everyone,

I am setting up a company and I am looking for a general name that can work for different kind of activities centered on commercial consulting / contractual expertise / sourcing in Asia.

Here are the names I am considering:

- Ad Vitam International
- Anima International
- Kentel International
- Clear-Cut International
- AdvisorOne International
- WhiteRook International
- Quantum Satis International
- Austerlitz International
- A.C.E.S. International
- Armorica International
- Agora Nova International

I would really appreciate your feedback. Do not hesitate to let me know what name you prefer !!!

Cheers,
W4NR

TheDogLine
12-20-2016, 09:39 PM
Hi, i think it would be better if you put "consulting" in your name. This will let the people know what your business is all about.

Shannon Weiss
11-18-2018, 11:34 PM
I would like to prefer " Quantum Satis International "

aldeenfurnituredubai
03-18-2020, 01:30 AM
Educational Furniture In Dubai are lightweight and made using steel and glass or wood. They are available in new materials, fabrics, designs, shapes and sizes. The rates of modern furniture are also economical, especially if purchased in a large quantity. Unlike contemporary furniture, modern furniture styles your office with a specific look.

speeduser
11-19-2020, 07:59 AM
The name of your business is really good. It is something they have been looking forward to that one. - Phillip Elden (http://www.phillipeldenblog.com/)

Chessa from Innzone
11-20-2020, 12:07 AM
How about Clear-Cut International Consulting?

AarushiAashi
06-08-2021, 03:12 AM
Similar sounding word usage Customer Compliment Business Ballyhoo Patron's Praises The Rooftop Review The Relevant Reviews.