PDA

View Full Version : Creating a Cart with the Intent of Selling Food

Jonesy
07-11-2015, 04:20 PM
I'm looking for input on material lists and dimensions, not whether or not my plan is worth the effort. Please refrain from questioning the project.

Once I've trademarked a name and logo I should be focusing all of my time into selling a variety of products. It would be ideal if I could go door to door with a different product every week, but it would also be nice if I could work in a more lively environment like the park or around main street.

Lets say I wanted to put a commercial fryer on wheels and storage for sugar and pre-made dough, but I don't want to be pushing around some duct tape Frankenstein monster (it need to look nice and clean).

What sort of supplies would I be looking at for a frame, what sort of material would I use to encase the frame, and what sort of wheels and axle am I going to weld to the bottom? I could easily find a professional welder to create the frame but without a material list I'll just be wasting their time. One of my options is to use old bike parts for the wheels, and even attach the front half of a bike to it, but this would make the structure unappealing and bulky despite being the most mobile option.

Lastly, what sort of regulations do most states have on mobile food vendors? North Dakota in particular, but if you know about other U.S. regions; that would be acceptable.

Jonesy
07-19-2015, 12:00 PM
I wonder if nobody knows or nobody cares.

Oh what a world we live in.

mary.fstaples
10-31-2016, 02:27 PM
you can go forward with your idea and if you worry about the appearance, you can simply add bright color scheme to the cart and it will look innovative and attractive. :)

butterfly0
11-30-2018, 01:21 AM
nice share thanks for sharing such nice information

RosalindaSmith
05-28-2020, 02:09 PM
Nice offer. What is your main direction of food? For example, I am a great caviar lover and I buy it only from . So I can try another one only if the quality will be, at least, as these guys provide.

Brownii
10-18-2020, 04:06 AM
If you really want to open such a cart it is necessary to choose fitting cooking equipment. It is rather easy with the help of different informational sites. For example, on the first line in the google, I found the list of top microwave under counter (https://readyresearch.com/best-under-cabinet-microwaves/). I believe that it should help you to choose the best variant, good luck with this.

speeduser
11-19-2020, 09:11 AM
The intent of selling of food, that is nice. It goes to show that they are really intent of what they doing that one. - Phillip Elden (https://twitter.com/phillip_elden)

nadiasonii
06-07-2021, 02:49 AM
Thanks for sharing