PDA

View Full Version : Indroducing New way of adding Video of your product

02-21-2006, 01:30 AM
Dear Sir
Here we are Introducing a new software with the help of which you will be able to place your Video Profile as well as an online video of the product, which will help the costumer to understand the working of the product. An example of it is shown below :
http://video.myvideointro.com/
click on the link & you will find that it provide a Video Recording of 90 seconds.
In this way you can add your video in your profile

carldavies
08-08-2015, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the info! I like creating my own videos..Gives me that personal touch. :)

lishmaliny
03-12-2020, 07:17 AM
Capture their interest and build a following with a video. Remember that an effective explainer video should do more than list the features of your product (unique as they may be). It should start with the problem, introduce your product as the solution, and end with a call to action.

Geethan
06-08-2020, 06:00 AM
Plain background videos

Real-location videos

Tutorial videos

Industry expert interviews

Animated explainer videos

User-generated videos

Geethan
06-08-2020, 06:01 AM
Plain background videos

Real-location videos

Tutorial videos

Industry expert interviews

Animated explainer videos

User-generated videos

atocloud
06-16-2020, 03:32 AM
Thanks for the info! I like creating my own videos..Gives me that personal touch.

Bigil
04-15-2021, 09:46 AM
Capture their interest and build a following with a video. Remember that an effective explainer video should do more than list the features of your product (unique as they may be). It should start with the problem, introduce your product as the solution, and end with a call to action.

nadiasonii
04-21-2021, 03:18 PM
Thanks for sharing. its very useful information

master007
04-22-2021, 09:49 AM

lishmaliny
04-24-2021, 06:00 AM

Bigil
05-16-2021, 09:16 AM

nadiasonii
05-19-2021, 05:05 AM
Thanks for sharing with us

nadiasonii
06-14-2021, 04:45 AM
Thanks for sharing