PDA

View Full Version : Make Extra Money With...

02-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Make Extra Money With...

I gave it a try, hey its only $6. I figured at the least, 6 other people would respond out of the 100 million PayPal users. You should give it a try too!

A little while back, I was browsing through a forum, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this one saying you could make thousands dollars within weeks with an investment of only $6.00! So I thought, "It’s probably a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading…

Anyway, it said that you send $1 though PayPal to all 6 emails on the list. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups (There are a lot).

After thinking about it, I tried what the article said. I figured I could only lose $6. But like most of us I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same regulations as the "mailed chain letters", which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161), is indeed legal!

I invested the measly $6. Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within about a week, I had already received $18.00 in my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $1,820. It's Certainly worth $6.00. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and get a free account. Like I mentioned before, in order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days if new).

STEP 1: Send, through PayPal, $1 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

The EMAIL LIST:
#1) neonpupils@gmail.com
#2) amandawatt2@hotmail.com
#3) suckamuppet@gmail.com
#4) kermitthefrogit@gmail.com
#5) theblueabyss@gmail.com
#6) aaxxxx2000@yahoo.com

STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR email address (the one used on the PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! To find places to post this, use a search engine, like Google.com, and search keywords like “most popular forums,” “forums,” and “message boards”. GOOD LUCK!!!

novasparker
01-28-2014, 12:17 PM
This is a scam. This is a typical chain letter scenario that only benefits those who start them. It's a shame that these continue to circulate but they do so because so many people fall into the scheme. Do not fall for this and don't set this up. The only person that will benefit is the first 6 people on the list.

Auror
01-30-2014, 08:24 AM
What the? Does anybody still believe in this piece of crap? I can't believe that people are still trying to market this scam. Is the OP the original maker of this chain letter? Or was he a victim himself? Guys, stay as far away from scams like these as possible. Start with 6 dollars and make it into thousands of dollars? Please, who are you kidding? Not even a grade schooler would believe you.

sylviakanash
01-30-2014, 08:48 AM
Let me be open with you. I would consider my self a fool If actually I borrowed anything from the above post. This is an outright scam. And one thing is for sure, There is no one point when scams will cease to come online. That will never happen. It is upon us as freelancers to go for deals that are realistic.

novasparker
01-30-2014, 09:24 AM
Of course people still believe in this stuff. They still fall for it daily. The reason I know this is because people still doing it. If the scam doesn't work, the scammers wouldn't put in the effort to continue putting it out there. Even if they just make a few bucks off of it, all they had to do was make one forum post or send one email to get it...pretty good rate of return.

Dinomarino1
01-31-2014, 11:51 PM
Why do scammers feel the need to post this shit, its sad because like you said people fall for it daily its a sad cycle of life in the internet world. oh well at least we didnt fall for it!

fredkawig
02-01-2014, 01:36 AM
Wow another post like this. I can't believe people are becoming more and more desperate to scam and rip-off people. Usually the top people and those who started scams like this are already filthy rich because they have gotten all of the money from the hardworking people who did not know any better.

KNH
02-01-2014, 04:36 AM
That doesn't even make sense and would not even work technologically. I feel bad for people who still fall for these tricks.

nowicki2013
02-03-2014, 12:08 PM
I can't believe that this same exact post is on here again. Well, not the same exact post because this is a different member, but the same exact pyramid scheme. I doubt anyone will actually pay you. They'll probably just put their name on the list and start spamming out that post just like you did. Have you made any money with this yet?

Thrix
02-03-2014, 01:08 PM
Dude, we're not in 2001. Even if we were, no one would fall for that.

Quit doing stupid "methods" like this and start actually thinking and learning about how to make the extra money you want. And don't you feel bad about scamming people like this? Someone might have sent you his last couple of bucks, hoping for a profit...

delusional
02-04-2014, 05:32 AM
Dude, we're not in 2001. Even if we were, no one would fall for that.

Quit doing stupid "methods" like this and start actually thinking and learning about how to make the extra money you want. And don't you feel bad about scamming people like this? Someone might have sent you his last couple of bucks, hoping for a profit...

You would be surprised at how many people DO fall for it. It's really sad actually. It's a vicious circle. You buy into the scam and to ever get out again, you need to do the same. And in the end, all stupid people are losing money and scamming other people.

jfab
02-04-2014, 09:00 AM
I can't believe someone would still dare post something like this. Most of the people now are very much aware of obvious scams. And seriously, I wish people would stop scamming other people on the net. It's sad and really not necessary when we can all learn decent money from real work.

Bonyi
02-05-2014, 07:45 AM
I don't think this is genuine. They a lot of such things all over the Internet today but you have to be wise so as not to fall for them. Although we should not overlook the fact that there are still genuine online business to do today but this comes little which if you keep on will turn out big with time. Just be careful.

novasparker
02-06-2014, 11:45 AM
That's the issue here, Thrix...people do still fall for this garbage. They fall for it every single day. It's the only reason people keep purporting these scams...people fall for them. Once people begin to acknowledge that you can't make money if you don't put forth any effort, then the scams will stop because people will stop falling for them, but until then, people will continue to win the Nigerian lottery or help some prince of India bring his cash to the US or whatever the new flavor is.

Qraqq
02-07-2014, 09:09 AM
This needs to stop man. Can anyone tell me where there's a 'black list' of scam programs and/or websites.

If there isn't, it should probably be started.

AlecD
02-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Post has been flagged for deletion. DO NOT POST HERE TO GAIN POST COUNT ITS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME