PDA

View Full Version : How to drive traffic to website fast?

Pages : [1] 2

alexdang
07-20-2015, 12:34 AM
Anyone here suggests me some ideas about how to drive traffic to my opt-in-page fast?
Let's discuss more further

CFDoodle
07-24-2015, 08:04 AM
There are a lot of ways to drive traffic to your site, but it all depends on your service. For instance I have one site that is focused on surveys. Its a PPL. So basically all I have to do is get them to sign up to cash in. My method is simple. I have 2 local colleges near me and I put up flyers on all their boards. Want to make some extra cash for Books, Beer or Pizza? Go to www.xxxx.com Easy surveys, get paid quick. If I refresh the boards once every 3 weeks or so, I get a nice steady traffic. Start and end of semesters are big time.

For online businesses, I like FB. I use videos and fan pages to help share my site. For instance I might use an animated white board video to explain my "Opt In Offer" explain how easy it is, then post. It then gets shared and BOOM free traffic. If I want to step it up, I will boost my video post.
Anyways enjoy

Sarah - Dufferin Media
07-26-2015, 06:38 AM
Hey there - we actually have a package designed specifically to meet this goal. It includes Facebook, Twitter, paid Facebook ads, AND website traffic.
More information here:
http://dufferinmediaonline.com/packages/
We have access to a network of high volume entertainment & gaming sites - the web traffic can be targeted by country, web/mobile, device, browser. (volumes may be affected).
You can email me for more information sarah@dufferinmedia.com
Cheers :)

cwvps
07-29-2015, 05:50 AM
Fast? How fast? Doing it properly takes some time. Maybe try with sponsored ads on Facebook.

Burrows Tech Services
08-03-2015, 02:51 PM
1. Content is king.
2. Make your page title, description, and meta tags are relevant.
3. Make sure your keywords appear at least 2-4 times in your content and page title.
4. Create links to your site.

If you can do these things it will help. If you can't, or you're not sure, call me at 281-923-7920 or email me at jason@burrowstechservices.com. If you'd like to look at my site it's www.burrowstechservices.com

I hope this helped and Good Luck!

imshouston
08-08-2015, 07:18 AM
In my opinion you need to be active on social media and post articles on various blogs across the internet as well as have one on your own website. I came across industrialmarketingsteps.com, a good resource about how you can exploit various SEO strategies in order to promote your website.

carldavies
08-08-2015, 08:26 AM
Here's a few ways:

- Solo ads
- PPC (Bing, Yahoo)
- Facebook PPC
- Youtube PPC

All are Paid Advertising but will deliver targeted traffic quickly..Look up on youtube for people to show you how do to it?

GeneralManager1
08-09-2015, 01:58 AM
Link building and Social media marketing is great way to get traffic and back links quickly...

MatthewGrace
08-12-2015, 11:38 PM
You reach more traffic best way is social sites. You can promote you web site on social sites and also use googl adds for marketing purpose. Social site way is best way for increas more traffic on site.
#discoverwebdesignmelbourne com au

pongkhojes
08-16-2015, 09:59 PM
As my experience, I suggest you should write good artices, which relate to your money site, with attracted image, and then post on social sites, such as facebook, twitter, ... An important thing, If your content written is good enough to attract people to visit your site. This way, your site traffic will increase fast

natalia88
08-18-2015, 02:32 AM
You can drive more traffic to your website through SMO this is the best easy way to get more traffic.

itsnotsobad
08-18-2015, 02:48 AM
Paid traffic can deliver fast results and you can always scale up. You'll want to look into Facebook Ads, Pay Per Click, Pay Per View and solo ads. Those would be good places to start.

If you're look for free traffic, then the fastest would be a combination of video marketing, SEO, and social media. Combined together you can get a lot of traffic.

cirmel
09-01-2015, 08:41 AM
SEO (on-site and off-site to get your website seen by the right audience)
Influencer building (connecting with leaders in your market to get their help with promoting or just feedback)
Coverage via social media (make sure to get exposure in the right social channels)
Optimizing your content (have quality and new content)

dennisetan
09-17-2015, 01:43 AM
You can drive traffic to your website fast by:
- promoting snippets of your website to various social media platforms
- writing catchy headlines or blog titles
- try email marketing
- make sure that your website is fast, to avoid high bounce rates
- comment on famous blogs
- join forums and communities that are similar to your website's topic
- get active on social media
- get a really catchy url

janelevey665
09-18-2015, 07:08 AM
I would use Pinterest to drive traffic. Pinterest is mostly women so if you are promoting something geared towards women, you can get lots of traffic.

itsnotsobad
09-23-2015, 11:33 PM
Paid marketing is the only way to deliver fast traffic to your opt-in page. I suggest you look at Pay Per View, Pay Per Click, Facebook Ads, and Solo Ads.

ruslan58
09-25-2015, 03:53 AM
I guess if you want to build traffic fast you can try to create quality content then you are promoting on social media, I'm sure of where traffic is coming.

SpiderwebsConsulting
09-30-2015, 12:57 AM
If you want fast traffic, you just need to look for the Autobahn. Kidding. :)

Depending on what kind of traffic you are looking for, the best kind is always the kind you can tap into every day with out fail because they are invested in you. That only comes from certain places, such as, Facebook Group pages or email marketing. Catch my drift?

Get yourself a capture page and a free eBook of some kind related to your niche or product, get a solo ad to blast it to QUALITY traffic so you get the opt-ins AND the sales. (If your funnel is good the sales will be there now or later.) The point is, now that you got your subs, you can keep promoting to them, then rinse and repeat those solo ads. Now, tie that in with CPA offers and that is printing money my friend.

Need any help, let me know.

DavidZin
11-15-2015, 11:48 PM
that's: Optimized for search engines.
The quality of the content.

campbelljof
11-16-2015, 01:52 AM
Hi,

Here are some tips to get faster traffic for any website:-

Check Your SEO Strategy
Target the Right Keywords
Meta Descriptions
Choosing Ad Keywords
Use the Data
Alternatives to Adwords
Create Great Content
Email Marketing
Reach Out to Your Fan Base on Social Media
Guest Blogging

djbm
11-16-2015, 03:18 AM
Instead of focusing on speed, focus on generating quality leads instead. This way, you will be working your way towards optimizing your investments. Once you identify the best channels for marketing, you can then scale up and raise the number of leads you generate.

IndioBailBonds
11-16-2015, 10:07 AM
There are a lot of suggestions people give to you I only want to add only select a wright way to get more traffic.

IndioBailBonds
11-16-2015, 10:28 AM
Go for Paid advertisements then If you want fast results.

tptdubai
11-16-2015, 01:49 PM
For Fast traffic there is nothing effective than PPC... So you need to invest in PPC

jandesigner1
11-18-2015, 06:59 AM
For fast traffic the Pay per click can be a good option other options are also available such as social media, SEO but for quick lead generation PPC can be good technique.

DavidZin
11-19-2015, 04:19 AM
YOU should buy hosting and domain very quality .And you can backlink on a lot of forum

devidweb
11-19-2015, 06:05 AM
Use best practicies of modern day's SEO, SEM, SMM, online marketing. Stay updated reading by SEO related forums, blogs, articles.

BeatriceHarris
11-20-2015, 04:44 AM
Yes there are lots of ways to drive traffic like Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, if you will go with paid then you really get huge amount of traffic otherwise you need to spend time to get traffic. Rank your keyword on search engines. Good Lick.

DavidZin
11-20-2015, 06:26 PM
backlink or buy domain with hosting qualiy.

campbelljof
11-23-2015, 05:08 AM
Ask a marketer or business owner what they’d like most in the world, and they’ll probably tell you “more customers.” What often comes after customers on a business’ wish list? More traffic to their site. There are many ways you can increase traffic on your website, and in today’s post, we’re going to look at some of them.
1. Advertise
2. Get Social
3. Mix It Up
4. Write Irresistible Headlines
5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
6. Target Long-Tail Keywords
7. Start Guest Blogging
8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
9. Go After Referral Traffic
10. Post Content to LinkedIn
11. Implement Schema Microdata
12. Link Internally

DavidZin
11-23-2015, 08:50 AM
1.Write eye-catching headlines.
2.Write excellent content — make a name for blog as a source of informative, useful, funny, entertaining, or inspiring articles.
3.Write longer posts — expand on your content, fill out your blog posts and create truly epic content.

kamienZen
11-27-2015, 06:06 AM
If you want I can share few companies with, just PM me.
For now, check that website, they helped me a lot :)
https://www.socialmediadaily.org/

Alice_Jameson
11-30-2015, 09:13 AM
Ask a marketer or business owner what they’d like most in the world, and they’ll probably tell you “more customers.” What often comes after customers on a business’ wish list? More traffic to their site. There are many ways you can increase traffic on your website, and in today’s post, we’re going to look at some of them.
1. Advertise
2. Get Social
3. Mix It Up
4. Write Irresistible Headlines
5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
6. Target Long-Tail Keywords
7. Start Guest Blogging
8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
9. Go After Referral Traffic
10. Post Content to LinkedIn
11. Implement Schema Microdata
12. Link Internally

Here are some more

13. Interview Industry Thought Leaders
14. Don’t Neglect Email Marketing
15. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive
16. Make Sure Your Site is Fast
17. Foster a Sense of Community
18. Make Yourself Heard in Comment Sections
19. Examine Your Analytics Data
20. Get Active on Social Media
21. Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites
22. Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy
23. Research the Competition
24. Host Webinars
25. Attend Conferences

edatamine
12-07-2015, 05:04 AM
You have to maintain social website like linkedin, facebook, twitter and Google+ randomly so you can 100% increasing traffic on your website.
http://www.edatamine.com

Mylaunchkits
12-09-2015, 09:33 PM
Facebook ads, PPCs, Social Media channels, blogging, etc.. all of this will help your SEO and drive traffic to your website.

But if you're looking to get 1,000 extra hits a day instantly the truth of the matter is that unless you're willing to spend a lot of money for a premium advertisement (sponsoring a radio show or a popular podcast or something like that) you really aren't going to get the results that I think you're looking for. Do NOT buy in to any of the services that guarantee X amount of high quality hits to your website- I can promise you a few things. A. If anyone could really deliver 1,000 high quality hits to your website they wouldn't charge $50 or $100, they'd charge a lot more. And B. 98% of the traffic they DO generate (if they generate any really traffic at all) isn't going to convert.

There's no "get rich quick" scheme for web traffic. At the end of the day if you build a good business and a good website and work at it you will drive traffic and convert sales. But by and large any of the "Pay for traffic" sites and services out there will not give you the results you should want. Yeah you may get 1,000 extra hits but if none of those 1,000 hits convert then is it really worth it?

SaraMartine
12-11-2015, 05:16 AM
Social media is the best way to drive traffic to your site.

SaraMartine
12-23-2015, 04:40 AM
Fast traffic to website is not possible. It always takes time for promotion, so that it requires time to get traffic to your website.

Here are some activities which will help you to drive traffic to your website:
1. Optimize your web site and make it more search engine friendly:
Make sure that your website is well optimized for search engine and use good quality, spam free content on the site.

2. Make your website mobile friendly:
The numbers of mobile searches are increasing day by day. So it is very important for you to provide a mobile version of your website.

3. Keep your content unique and attractive:
Great and attractive content can get you more free traffic, if peoples are interested in reading your content.

4. Social media channels:
Social media channels are getting popular day by day. The best social media platforms in terms of traffic are Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, YouTube and LinkedIn.

Madhumathi
12-24-2015, 03:37 AM
If you want your business to expand its presence online then you should consider Seo which include onpage and offpage optimization activities. It is a viable channel that optimize search engines result and improve its rank.
You can build your business profile in social network sites and involve yourself with the relevant business groups and association for wide reach and network.
Create and share quality site content, this would be very exciting and result yielding method.
Do blogging and give your reviews and suggestions on other blogs and articles as these activities enable you to get you more leads for the business.
Other than this you can go for mail marketing and telemarketing for getting ideal clients for your business.

Ragavi from Bizbilla

Raven Mendy
12-27-2015, 02:54 AM
For driving fast traffic to your website or blog SMM and SMO may be the best helper. So do it to reach your goal. Good luck!

micheljanet
12-27-2015, 08:22 AM
There are a lot of ways to drive traffic to your site, but it all depends on your service. For instance I have one site that is focused on surveys. Its a PPL. So basically all I have to do is get them to sign up to cash in. My method is simple. I have 2 local colleges near me and I put up flyers on all their boards. Want to make some extra cash for Books, Beer or Pizza? Go to www.xxxx.com Easy surveys, get paid quick. If I refresh the boards once every 3 weeks or so, I get a nice steady traffic. Start and end of semesters are big time.

Malik Suleman
12-28-2015, 02:07 PM
seo and social sharing and blog commenting is the best way

shwetasharmaseo
12-31-2015, 04:29 AM
The faster way is social media profiles, but you have to use them wisely as if you post in bulk that can be negative, keep regular and unique posting. Also do not always post related to your business.

JamesDavid
12-31-2015, 08:04 AM
In my opinion you need to be active on social media and post articles on various blogs across the internet as well as have one on your own website. I came across industrialmarketingsteps.com, a good resource about how you can exploit various SEO strategies in order to promote your website.

revereye
01-02-2016, 12:55 AM
pay per click is the best method to get fast results.....

shwetasharmaseo
01-02-2016, 05:20 AM
Posting guest posts and using social media websites are best way to increase traffic on your website. Also search for discussions related to your niche or write post on question answer and forum website. Ask people what they think this will help in more traffic.

rainbowgod
01-07-2016, 02:54 PM
Use Twitter... it can bring a mass of traffic if done right! :)

cpartisan
01-08-2016, 05:28 AM
Ppc
seo
facebook ads
bing ads
youtube marketing
content marketing

revereye
01-11-2016, 05:54 AM
Using blog comments and guest posting you can get more back links....

ArnoldH
01-12-2016, 09:07 AM
Guest posting is more helpful now a days.

jandesigner1
01-24-2016, 06:38 AM
The natural ways of increasing the website traffic are Google adwords, Social Media, SEO, but SEO is a slow process so other options are PPC, Social media, forums discussions etc.

ibest
02-19-2016, 08:12 AM
best way to drive traffic to website is SEO, Google Adwords, Bing Ads...and much more

inalen
02-19-2016, 09:05 AM
social media marketing is the best way to drive traffic.

Tolit Sen
02-19-2016, 09:07 AM
There are lot's of method including social media and off page link building to drive traffic for website within a shortest possible time.

Tolit Sen
02-19-2016, 09:08 AM
social media marketing is the best way to drive traffic.

Please share some social media sites which can drive massive traffic within a short time. Do you think Twitter can help to drive traffic?

manogua
02-22-2016, 09:28 AM
Use social media. Facebook ads is the best way.

axis1
03-13-2016, 11:37 PM
You could take help of social networking sites for sharing your information and getting traffic from there. Your content, free services, coupons etc also provide positive platform to get more visitors on your site.

williamjohn
03-31-2016, 01:06 AM
Share it in social media site and do more blog post to get more traffic to your website.

freepricecompare
03-31-2016, 05:18 AM
Anyone here suggests me some ideas about how to drive traffic to my opt-in-page fast?

As you told that you are looking for traffic instantly so I suggest you not to spend much on organic SEO because you should have enough patience to reap the benefit of it. You can try affordable ad network for getting traffic promptly. There are number of display ads network and keyword or url based networks. Few of them are leadimpact, 50onred, Google adwords etc.

fastunsecured007
03-31-2016, 03:29 PM
If you want to drive traffic you have to advertise your site in different blog posting site.Then you have to post your blog link in different social site.

paricpo
04-02-2016, 12:54 PM
Follow up a proper SEO strategy most importantly content sharing and Link building.

designstoredxb
04-03-2016, 03:57 AM
Fast traffic is possible with pay per click. you can choose Google adwords, Facebook PPC, Bing or any other platform best suit your needs and you have to pay for each click. For long term SEO can be a good option. Optimize your website for your targeted keywords and get free organic traffic to your site.

loyaanderson
04-04-2016, 01:48 AM
Traffic to the site is really a headache at times it goes down. We really need to manage the situation in a good way. But how to manage? If you content is bad it goes down. Any other alternative way. can any one help.

HannahPolimentor
04-15-2016, 11:39 AM
Agry with you!! I'm working in consulting company and we use all of this methods. The main thing - to choose the correct setting. Also you can use social media marketing for drive traffic. The method and speed depend on your target audience. Experiments should involve all methods for most fast method definition

Ghany
04-26-2016, 08:40 PM
have so many ways to drive traffic, and driving traffic is so easy, if you have investment capability, by investing on adsense, facebook, and some other cpc programs.
and another way was investing on seo services. and another free way was atcive on forums, social media,

revereye
04-27-2016, 12:47 AM
Making paid ads you will get more traffic less working days
adwords
facebook ads
twitter ads and
social media promotion

machinedock
04-27-2016, 04:24 AM
I must say social media marketing is the best way to get more traffic to your website.

donswift90
04-27-2016, 06:13 AM
Develop good headlines.
Write articles rich in content.
Create shareable content.
You should have long, comprehensive articles as well as short and to-the-point articles.
Your blog will be more successful if you have a steady stream of content.
The tags, description, and metadata of your article will affect how well it shows up in searches. It also helps people find the articles they need.

langtu1291
04-29-2016, 10:52 PM
you can use facebook to increase the traffic

veronika smith
04-30-2016, 01:44 AM
to get traffic fast social media is the best way out. if you post relevant things on them with proper hash tags and good images or videos.

eclipsetechno
04-30-2016, 05:16 AM
You can drive traffic to your website in ways ways. some of the ways are as follows:
1. UNDERSTAND SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
2. IDENTIFY YOUR KEYWORDS
3. MAINTAIN DYNAMIC WEBSITE CONTENT
4. INVOLVE YOUR PROGRAMMER
5. LIAISE WITH KEY ONLINE INFLUENCERS
6. ARCHITECT YOUR WEBSITE FOR MOBILE
7. INCORPORATE SMART TEXT AND IMAGERY IN WEB DESIGN
8. CONSIDER PAY-FOR-CLICK ADVERTISING
9. UTILIZE VIDEO ON YOUR WEBSITE

pjwhite
04-30-2016, 12:26 PM
Sometime you have to ask yourself if you want fast traffic or long term result? There is good in both but make sure you invest time in energy also in the long term run.

Ghany
05-01-2016, 03:07 AM
adwords and fb ads is good for drive traffic, but with out good and unique content there is no use of drive traffic,\

and also have so many small tricks to drive traffic freely by
blogs,
guest posting,
blog commenting,
be active in forums,
social bookmarking daily

THank u

HannahPolimentor
05-02-2016, 09:59 AM
At first your SEO must be perfect (but it longer method). Also you can customize targeted advertising. And try remarketing! If you want - we can discuss it in private correspondence!

Ghany
05-07-2016, 02:56 AM
Link building is the best way to drive traffic, try link building as daily habbit

zayvonjohnson
05-07-2016, 10:06 PM
I would invest into some Social Influencers in your specific niche/category!

ronniewill
05-16-2016, 09:32 AM
With the help of:
Blogs: by using unique content and keywords
Social Media Marketing: By using Paid Campaigns (Ads) on social media accounts i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin etc. (Promote Website)

ronniewill
05-21-2016, 06:30 AM
By doing SEO of your website first and use unique content in your website.
Then do Social Media Marketing of your website

antonigg_23
05-26-2016, 06:00 PM
Hello! As you recommended here, if you need fast web traffic, it is best to seek some web payment traffic. It is not quality, but very fast!

sophiewilson930
05-27-2016, 01:29 AM
Hi,

There are two ways through which you can increase traffic to your website -

1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the best way to increase traffic to your website. Especially if you are a small business owner.Now the question is Why Invest in SEO?
Being on the first page is just as important as being top of mind. Having a place on the first page also gives you the authority and the credibility that you are one of the most reliable sites out there. This builds loyalty as well—loyalty that you can capitalize on as a business owner or marketer. You can also go for PPC that is paid advertising showing on google search at right side. but I advise you should go for SEO.

2. Socia Media Optimization (SMO) is also an essential part of Internet marketing that helps a business to increase its reach through different mediums including but not limited to social media websites (like Facebook, Twitter, etc), blogs, forums, and online communities. SMO offers several benefits and here we have listed top 10 benefits of SMO Services for a business.

You can go for both that surely helps you to increase traffic to your website. You can get more information about SEO and SMO here : http://www.numerounoweb.com/about-numero-uno/

Ghany
05-27-2016, 04:09 AM
Social bookmarking is best way to drive traffic, use google+ and stumbleupon...

asadali90156
05-29-2016, 01:23 AM
Its my opinion you can promote your brand in social media sites to get traffic fast this is very best way to create traffic fast.

Ghany
05-29-2016, 04:26 AM
social bookmarking is a best way to drive traffic.......

EliseForsyth
06-03-2016, 06:35 AM
You reach more traffic best way is social sites. You can promote you web site on social sites and also use googl adds for marketing purpose. Social site way is best way for increas more traffic on site.
#discoverwebdesignmelbourne com au

There are too many internet marketers out there struggling to get traffic. How many people out there with mind-blowing websites that the world NEEDS that will never get enough traffic to get their ideas out to the public? How many people stuck at 9 to 5’s struggling to make money online only because they just CAN’T GET TRAFFIC?
High quality, permanent, targeted free traffic is the best type of traffic you could get. It’s hands free and pure ROI. So I highly recommend that anyone reading who needs traffic look into it. Some good high quality, permanent, targeted, free traffic sources .

There are also feature PPC ads that go on top of the free ads that you could bid on for the first position, with a $0.01 load minimum and a $0.01 click minimum, in case you want to eventually pay for traffic, as well. You just sign up, post a permanent free ad and you’re getting permanent, free traffic forever.
To get traffic with this site you have to create interesting, niche targeted images or take interesting niche targeted photos or screenshots, sign up, upload the photos using proper tags (keywords) to make the traffic targeted, and say in the description of the photo and then you’re getting permanent, targeted, free traffic forever from people sharing your photos and crediting your link.

I have learned so much from it..hope it workout for you..Or if in doubt see my work at http://perthmarketingsolutions.com/ for better understanding in terms of social media .

TechnokratsSujata
06-06-2016, 06:48 AM
Video ads on facebook!! Also make sure to target your users.

paulaugust
06-07-2016, 12:27 AM
Creating new unique back links everyday will drive a traffic to your website

clover_nev
06-14-2016, 10:00 PM
This is the most ask question, the easy and quick way to drive traffic to your website.
Id like to read a long term and quality way to do it.

Revperrin
06-21-2016, 04:06 PM
How do you get paid for having other people do surveys?

Revperrin
06-21-2016, 04:12 PM
Hey Jason. I just joined this forum hoping I could network with others. I thought pulling resorces I could do better and so could others. I went to you web site and looked at your main page and thought maybe you would look at mine and see if you thought of a way we could help each other?

BusinessEx
06-22-2016, 07:36 AM
Ghany, which social bookmarks do you use?

ruthanitha
06-25-2016, 07:24 AM
A popular way that has been around for a while is article marketing. You write an article on the same topic of your site, and submit it to an article site. They usually let you put a couple links back to your site in the resource box. People interested in the topic will read your article, and if they are still interested, they'll click on the link at the bottom, and visit your site. The more articles you write, the more visitors you'll get to your site. If you write three or four articles a week, in a short while you can have a substantial amount of traffic.

ladyjadeconcierge
06-25-2016, 01:50 PM
Article marketing is good but submit articles to article directories don't guarantee sales. Readers only look for freebies. Unless, writer is giving something away. It's not worth.

iiiemexim
07-11-2016, 07:45 AM
Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and link building is the best way to increase traffic on your website.

Hellosolifornia
07-12-2016, 02:09 AM
The answer is same as my last question

I answer is "You can increase traffic by using many ways like

- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Paid Marketing
- Social Media Marketing

These things will be successful when you write viral content like "how to something", "Evergreen posts" etc.

Hope this will be helpful for you. "

chinomoreno
07-13-2016, 04:30 AM
It will help you if you analyze your target audience first.
It is important to know what might they be looking for that can offer them?

meboss
07-16-2016, 03:55 PM
There are tons of sources online to draw traffic. I like paid advertising like Google Adwords & Bing. You have a lot of control over the type of traffic you are targeting, including the budget. You can use the option that allows you to get to your audience quickly versus a spread out throughout the day.

Dependent upon the size of your social media audience, this can also help you.

In both scenarios, make sure you include a WIFM (what's in it for me) in order to get clicks.

Good luck to you!

SeoManager
07-18-2016, 05:14 AM
You need to do several tasks of SEO to get traffic fast. Social Media Marketing is also a best way to get traffic through social networking sites. For details of tasks you can contact me i will help you definitely.

poolservice
07-18-2016, 07:27 PM
a couple of things that you should do to drive traffic to a website fast are:
1.set up a google adwords campaign to promote your business- i know right now they have a free $75 dollar coupon when you sign up
2. make sure that you have your phone number on your website
3. set up your google my business account so that you can be listed locally and be found when anyone searches for your service in a local area.
4. the most important aspect that is often over looked is to have a legnthy content on your website that is all original. if you need an example of this www.poolserviceupland.com
5. lastly even if you go as fast as you can it will still take a little time to drive alot of traffic as google takes a while to rank on

patrik55
07-21-2016, 03:08 PM
1) Ads will get you traffic as soon as you set them up. There could be Google Adwords ads or FAcebook ads etc.

2) Organically, it is a little bit harder, but it is possible to rank quickly.

Take a look at this article (grab a beer, it is an interesting one) - How 16 companies are dominating the World's Google results (http://www.viperchill.com/google-control/) (this is not my website).

In this article you'll see how some brands dominate the search results. Basically they have a lot of content and a lot of links.

For example, Very Well launched with 50,000 pieces of content. 5 Fucking thousand. That's a lot. And About.com-ROCKETED.

ChadR
07-31-2016, 12:23 PM
This really depends who your ideal customer is. If they are business owners or executives, you'll probably have best luck running ads on Linkedin (although they're more expensive and not my favorite). If they are typical consumers who live on FB then pick that. If they're a younger audience using Twitter or Instagram, then choose those.

As a few posters have stated, content is king. If your content isn't good, it won't matter how many dollars you throw at driving traffic. Make sure your ads are very specific and highly targeted. Also ensure your opt-in page copy matches the ad (even use the same images from the ad) and have a clear call to action. That will help increase your sales conversion rate.

IMO the best option is building your paid and organic marketing at the same time. PPC is like a light switch...turn on spend and traffic starts. Turn off spend and the traffic stops. Organic traffic takes longer but once it's going, it'll cost you much less and continue longer. Invest in content marketing along with paid advertising.

Finally, provide free value to visitors. The more you provide to visitors, the great value they perceive and leads to more sales. This doesn't always need to be straight discounts either.

JasonL
08-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Content, Citations and Backlinks...period

Jason
We Tint Las Vegas (http://wetintlasvegas.com)

Deepakk
08-09-2016, 03:16 AM
Use facebook PPC
Instagram
Coupon site

TMarch112
08-16-2016, 12:54 PM
I agree with Pongkhojes in that you need to be able to create content that is compelling, informative, and optimized with the right keywords that your target audience use when searching online.

To answer the question, I have tried a number of tactics that include hiring SEO consultants to building out social media profiles to send referral traffic to my site.

Both methods take time to develop before they actually produce anything significant in terms of traffic and revenue.

One thing that did work wonders for my website was actually sending out printed office materials that promoted the website and included a free incentive if they went to the site and left their e-mail address.

We bought a ton of paper from Staples.com and worked with some of their retail stores for design work. Their free shipping saved us a ton of money and the quality of the paper flyers was pretty excellent.

We then distributed our flyers at various local events like the county fair, a event that was sponsored by our chamber of commerce, and at a career event at the local YMCA.

I have also bought other office supplies from Staples, which were later converted into digital content and posted on our site. Taking the printed materials you already have and converting them into digital content is a great way to maximize the value of what you already have, while also saving a few bucks.

ChadR
08-22-2016, 04:29 PM
PPC will be your fastest way to traffic, but also build your organic content at the same time for long term success.

1. Create high quality and interesting content specific to your audience.
2. Make it valuable, and give it away for free.
3. Split test with different posts, ads and channels. Boost the posts with the best results.
4. Always have a call to action. Create landing pages, opt-ins, or whatever the next step is.
5. Avoid gimmicks or sales pitches. Keep it genuine and relevant.

AllAboutOnlineMarketing
08-23-2016, 05:35 PM
Paid advertisement is really the fastest way to bring traffic. Still it's important to know how to go about it otherwise it can turn out into a very expensive experience. Here's a great webinar on the subject of ppc on Youtube (http://vkimarketer.therenegadeblog.com/youtube-ppc-webinar)which is one of the most effective, fast and cheapest ways to generate traffic.

anerdsworld
09-05-2016, 08:01 PM
I don't want to be negative - But why do you want real results overnight? People are "Patient to build a website" and then "Impatient for results".

But to answer your question, I would:

1. Generate Original Content (as a blog) 30 new posts in the next 30 days.
-It must be original
-It would be between 500-1000 words
-It should have 2 external links (into new pages)
-It should have 2 internal links (into other pages on your website)

2. Social Sharing
-Follow 100 leaders within your industry
-Share their content (retweet, comment, reply).
-Post original content that links to your blog posts above.
-Use #hashtags correctly

3. Follow your statistics (Google Analytics)
-See your users experience UX
-Make changes to your site based on stats

That is my short list, but I could go on and on and on. Here's a video that might help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMhPZ_OwENw

All the best,

Chris

followlike
09-12-2016, 03:36 AM
Improve your on-page, create quality content for your website and add videos and social media buttons to your site.
Social shares are great for generating website trffi9dc, create awesome content and share on the social network.

Totally agree. Although you can boost all of this using a Social Exchange. Check my signature for a link to ours that you can use

adamxtubeage
09-14-2016, 04:02 PM
If you need huge traffic within 24-48 hours then the best way is to contact a article writer and let him write a 1000-1500 words Press Release about your website topic and put your website link not more then 2-3 times on that whole Press Release. Now submit that Press realease through services like sbwire,prweb etc to 100's of news sites. Now when your Press realease published on those news sites take 1 news site link of your article and submit that link to Reddit. Now buy some Upvotes nearly (100-500) and you will start recieving huge traffic within 24 hours. Please note that Reddit traffic is not good if you have a paid product but if you have a free sign up offer or something then its works like a charm. Also, the second benefit is your brand promotion as Reddit front page is also called as "Front Page Of Internet" so many big magazine sites like Forbes,Huffingtonpost,wired etc feature this articles in their website so its a win win for you :) Do not try this on shared hosting your hosting will suspend your account. If you need any help about this you can contact me here I will be happy to help you :)

glamshe
09-21-2016, 06:37 AM
Hellow i want to suggest you, if you want to drive traffic on your website then you should use social media marketing, like facebook, twitter, linkdin, google Plus, pinterest, tumbler, stumble upon etc.

lantran
09-23-2016, 04:15 AM
For online businesses, I like FB. I use videos and fan pages to help share my site.

Jenn Kimmel
09-27-2016, 10:27 PM
Social media, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit can all drive instant traffic to your website. However, these days SEO is more of a marathon than a sprint. It takes time to build good traffic sources, but once you do, it pays off in a big way.

sjsivfcare
09-28-2016, 11:20 PM
yes this is truly very important to have a online website and then to get traffic on it but getting traffic is also depend on how much people need your business because you can't get a on your website forcefully
for traffic you can use social media websites which is the main source of advertisement nowadays
make video to get traffic
eye catching images
but it will take time to get traffic so keep patient and be persistent

alba94
01-17-2017, 02:57 AM
Social media is the best place to drive traffic to the site.The content is the king always post good contents.

JERRYJERRY
01-21-2017, 05:04 AM
you should rank your website in various search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.

TheDogLine
01-21-2017, 09:50 AM
The first thing you have to do is create a readable article or a review about your product. Post it in your website, post it in social media sites, create backlinks to it and see the results

willissom1
01-26-2017, 12:46 AM
Hey there - we actually have a package designed specifically to meet this goal. It includes Facebook, Twitter, paid Facebook ads, AND website traffic.
More information here:
http://dufferinmediaonline.com/packages/
We have access to a network of high volume entertainment & gaming sites - the web traffic can be targeted by country, web/mobile, device, browser. (volumes may be affected).

You can email me for more information sarah@dufferinmedia.com
Cheers :)

Thanks for sharing this post.

timsullivan
01-30-2017, 12:19 AM
Pay per click advertising should do the trick. But, depending on your goals, it could end up costing you money. Run some tests, get the results, then focus on the ones that are making you money.

gettemeierc
01-30-2017, 03:02 PM
Personally, I've had great success with paid traffic. Some of my favorite paid/free traffic sources are Traffic Authority, Facebook, Craigslist, Backpage, and your own personal website. BUT, without adding VALUE in another persons business/life, you are simply wasting your time. The real traffic is generated when you can add value to another persons business other than your own, which in turn helps you more in the long run.

I run ads on facebook that offer free information, videos, infotainment, and PDF files that help other people learn the tactics that I implement in my own personal business. And by doing so, I attract more potential prospects into my own business.

RedHotLeads
01-30-2017, 03:36 PM
Paid ads or solo ads are the fastest, but depends on the target market as to which method to deliver those ads. Can we see your optin page?

sumitmankala
02-02-2017, 01:04 AM
There are a few options to drive traffic to your website fast:

1. Guest post
2. Get active on Social Media
3. Pay attention to on-page SEO
4. Target long tail keywords
5. Post content to LinkedIn
6. Make sure your site is responsive and fast

jhon66
02-08-2017, 03:15 AM
Hi there,
In order to bring traffic to your websitre you have to do SEO. Submit you website to search engines.
If you are good at writing articles, write some and submit it online that will bring good traffic to your website. Make sure the you submit your articles on High Pr article directories.
If you do not want to do it, you can purchase article writers online, there are many who write and submit for a low price.
Also, if you are looking to get fast traffic to your website, you should advertise at social networking websites such as daceband.com
They offer 10,000 unique visitors for $10, That is very low price for that many unique visitors. If even at least 200 people get interested in your website out of 10,000 that is still very good traffic for that price, while adwards will charge you $10 for 10 unique visitors and you do not know how many will stay.

shrikantha
04-19-2017, 01:04 AM
Hello,

Me too facing same problem. I'm doing SEO to my site since from last 4 months but unable to drive enough traffic. I'm really worried of my site say meeting wall (http://themeetingwall.com/). I thought that this might be because of Google algorithm changes, but i'm wrong here. There is something which is lagging me.

rojashba
05-03-2017, 05:12 AM
Yeah, if you will go with paid then you really get huge amount of traffic otherwise you need to spend time to get traffic.

Abhi71
06-13-2017, 06:07 AM
Focus on off page activities.Try to get as many back links as possible. Back links are vital to drive traffic to your website.

Rayford014
06-13-2017, 07:19 AM
use digital marketing for getting the best traffic.

Abhi71
06-14-2017, 02:16 AM
Improve your off page activities.
Try to get more backlinks.
Focus on blogs,article,forum etc.

Phix
06-14-2017, 03:40 AM
You need a squeeze page, but you have definitely gotta run ads!
Of course, before you do anything you need to perform an audit on your website. We offer FREE Audits for small business. Just follow this link: http://webedit.pagedemo.co

If you'd like to view a map illustrating why and when you should use AdWords or Facebook ads, follow this link: https://idealds.wordpress.com

Phix
06-14-2017, 03:41 AM
You need a squeeze page, but you have definitely gotta run ads!
Of course, before you do anything you need to perform an audit on your website. We offer FREE Audits for small business. Just follow this link: http://webedit.pagedemo.co

If you'd like to view a map illustrating why and when you should use AdWords or Facebook ads, follow this link: https://idealds.wordpress.com

Phix
06-14-2017, 03:47 AM
SEO and SEM should be used together in a complementary way, not as ONE or the OTHER. This approach is counterproductive! SEM depends on SEO and likewise, SEO depends on SEM. Before you do anything though you need to have a website Audit performed. We can get this done for you for free within a few hours. Just follow this link: http://webedit.pagedemo.co

To learn about where and when you should be using AdWords or Facebook ads, follow this link: https://idealds.wordpress.com

Phix
06-14-2017, 04:04 AM
SEO and SEM should be used together in a complementary way, not as ONE or the OTHER. This approach is counterproductive! SEM depends on SEO and likewise, SEO depends on SEM. Before you do anything though you need to have a website Audit performed. We can get this done for you for free within a few hours. Just follow this link: http://webedit.pagedemo.co

To learn about where and when you should be using AdWords or Facebook ads, follow this link: https://idealds.wordpress.com

Abhi71
06-22-2017, 08:31 AM
SMM-Social media marketing
Guest posting
Blog commenting
PPT submission
Forum commenting
Infographic submission

Abhi71
06-26-2017, 04:59 AM
You must focus on your SEO.
Try to focus on your on page also.
Do daily activities in off page SEO.

Content is very important for ranking, if you are not doing this right, you don't get results probably.It is said that the more good contents, the more results you will be getting. You should update relevant content and publish them every single day. If you wish to get more knowledge, you can also refer to digital marketing training institute in pune (https://schoolofinternetmarketing.co.in/).

sneaker
07-11-2017, 06:02 AM
I think that the key here is to pick your target group right - for instance, when you want to avertise, say, Asics sneakers women shoes (https://sneakerstudio.com/eng_m_BRANDS_Asics-165.html), you're not gonna direct the ad to men, right?

TRAINING CENTER
07-12-2017, 12:28 AM
link building and social media add. are mainly use to get more traffic increasing page rank and use for backlink

TRAINING CENTER
07-12-2017, 12:30 AM
link building and social media add. are mainly use to get more traffic increasing page rank and use for back link

eNext Consultants
07-25-2017, 03:09 PM
The fastest way is definitely with paid ads. Using facebook ppc, google ppc are good options. Which one is better would depend on what you're offering of course

amosgoh
07-31-2017, 06:48 AM
The best is to create high quality content and optimized it targeted keyword on which you want to rank. Then Bookmark it on website which have good amount of traffic, Share it on social media platforms. This way you can have good amount of traffic on your site.

Jenny Roberts
08-09-2017, 02:15 AM
You have to have an interesting content on your vlog or articles., share it to other media sites that you find the site could relate to your article. It could help you increase your traffic.

StefanStevkovski@"
09-05-2017, 10:15 AM
Create your own Business Website in minutes! Build a beautiful, full featured website with our easy web builder. Try it now its Easy and Free! http://www.webbiy.com/

classejewels
09-15-2017, 04:39 AM
1)SEO (on page and off page)
2)youtube ppc
3)ppc
4)smo

all these activity are important to drive a lot off traffic.

sophiewilson930
10-24-2017, 04:59 AM
Check here how content marketing helps in gaining more and more traffic https://www.numerounoweb.com/category/content-marketing/

davidtr
10-24-2017, 09:55 PM
I do not think that facebook ads is a good way to really increase traffic can take a lot of money .. but the results may not be desired. If the list of filters you use to find facebook clients is too big then when you run will be a disaster

amosgoh
11-08-2017, 11:51 PM
1. Content is king.
3. Make sure your keywords appear at least 2-4 times in your content and page title.

If you can do these things it will help. If you can't, or you're not sure, call me at 281-923-7920 or email me at jason@burrowstechservices.com. If you'd like to look at my site it's www.burrowstechservices.com

I hope this helped and Good Luck!

Good answer. Agree with you.

rakhikaur
11-10-2017, 12:17 AM
A lot of people create their websites for earning through various modes. But they are unable to fetch enough traffic to the website for the same. Drive traffic is very hard for a unknown person, but here i am delivering a nice way to promote your website.
There are a thousands of business listing websites available in the world to improve the local searches. You just need to create a free business page (https://www.tradejinni.com/business-page.html)and put the website link in the page. By this your presense will be increase if you create business page/profile at hundreds of different platforms. Use services like tradejinni, they not only provide business page but also do SEO for your business ranking.

sandy03
11-15-2017, 05:51 AM
I suggest social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Googe+ and LinkedIn is the best way to increase more traffic for the website.

rajmittal121
11-16-2017, 02:56 AM
Make it an SEO friendly

lizhng02
11-16-2017, 08:04 PM
Have you guys see any 9DVRCinema (http://www.e-techzone.com/product-category/9dvrcinema/) before? It seems like a very good small business (http://www.e-techzone.com/cases/) right now. Web: http://www.e-techzone.com/

ewanhumphries1706
12-06-2017, 01:37 AM
Guest Post
Build Your Social Media Audience
Leverage Influencers.
Use Paid Ads
Run Contests and Promotions

Onlinepillsrx
12-07-2017, 01:20 AM
SEO is the best option to fetch traffic from Google to your website. Link building, on-page, off-page, SBM, and articles can help to improve your traffic quickly.

amyboutique
02-11-2018, 11:25 AM
I use online marketing services to drive traffic to my store... I tried freelancers on sites like fiverr.com but many of them are scammers ... As far as "more traffic" I made very good experiences using linklifting.com and whitehatseo.co ... hope this helps ...

GPMarketing
02-16-2018, 09:21 AM
Local? Nationwide or Worldwide?

agustina
03-10-2018, 01:55 AM
You do On-Page & Off-Page SEO techniques strongly. Then you move on to social media platform for promote your business & brand awareness. These are all drive organic traffic to your website.

andrew2510
03-23-2018, 07:43 PM
You can start with social media, Now social media like Twitter or Facebook is the best place to promote the business. SEO is also very helpful.

phytoscience533
05-21-2018, 04:06 AM
Immune cells have ability to destroy the cancerous cell of the body. Why body is attacked by Cancer. Simple answer is deficiency of proper Phytochamicales. B-cell & T-cell (specific immune cells directly destroy cancer cells) produce some protein which engulf & destroy the cancer cells. All proteins are comprised of Amino acid. Spirulina ( Sea algae) can be the chief fighter against cancer. Because Spirulina contains bulk amount of Amino acid.
For more Visit…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
https://youtu.be/xHJsV--sFMo] ( [url) Diabetes Treatment [/url]

komali
05-21-2018, 04:07 AM
Best SEO Tips to Boost Website Traffic
1. On-Page SEO Plays A Big Role
2. Focus on Keyword Targeting
3. Revamp the Existing Content of your Website
4. Go for Social Media Promotion
5. Follow Content Marketing Strategies
Best SEO Tips (https://www.geekschip.com/blog/seo-tips-to-boost-website-traffic/)

Salifuj
05-21-2018, 09:06 AM
if you can, create youtube videos. It could be tutorials, or any type you think would give value and upload it on youtube. try to make it steady and consistent and with time you will see a lot of traffic to your offer page.

hgadvisers
05-22-2018, 01:46 AM
One of the most basic things to realize if you have a new website is that, it will take some time before you start getting continuous flow of traffic to your website. The more effort you put in the better it will be for you but it will still take some time. No matter how good you are, some things just take time.

First and probably the most important things is to produce valuable content. Not only it will help you get more traffic (http://www.dizitalrohit.net/how-to-bring-traffic-to-your-new-website/), it will also help you build trust and make more sales.
How will valuable content help you get more traffic?

Just by constantly producing valuable content you’ll end up with a lot of consistent traffic to your site in long term but you’ll have to bring some initial visitors to your site or else how would anyone find out about your great content anyways?

First thing you can do is to share your content on your own social media accounts. Every time you write a new post or produce a new piece of content, share it with your own friends or followers on Facebook or Twitter or LinkedIn.

Another thing you can do is to convert a small part of your post to other formats and share it on different platforms. Like you can make a short video from your post and add it to YouTube and link back to the original post in the description so that anyone who wants to get full content would visit your site.

Third thing you can do is to guest post on other blogs. You can find out blogs similar to your blog but having bigger audience than you, and add guest posts on them with a link back to your content. Most of the small bloggers will allow you to write a guest post on their blog as long as you’re giving value within your content. You can link back to your site somewhere within the content of your guest post or you can link back in the end (in ‘about the author’ section).

Other than these three things you can use Forums and sites like Quora to get some initial visitors. Find out some of the most popular forums in your niche and join them.

Most of the forums allow you to add a signature (with a link) that’s displayed with all your posts. Just add the link back to your site in your signature and start adding posts. Spend 5-10 minutes daily on forums answering other posts and you’ll start getting traffic to your site.

Email list is not going to help you with attracting or bringing traffic to your site but it will help you sustain your traffic. Every time someone visits your site, reads your content and leaves it, even if they do have liked your content chances are they’ll forget about your site and will never visit again.

belkinsupport
05-22-2018, 04:17 AM
We Provide Belkin Router Tech Support by dialing Belkin Router Drivers and Software Support (https://www.belkinsupportphonenumber.com/services-support/belkin-router-drivers-and-software-support/) +1-844-793-5974 for fix Recover, Reset, change Router Password by Belkin Customer Care support Service team. We provide Belkin Support Number for online Belkin Customer Support then need to help with the customer care.

stark digital
05-22-2018, 06:13 AM
Alright, So you want more traffic for you site which is required for the engagement of new leads who will visit further right?
First of all you have to make an strategies for your sites marketing and then select a relevant platform for market your creative .
once audience are able to see your website and the information they definitly show there presence in your website checkout some techniques from google and apply that strategies for further steps.

tuantranbk
05-22-2018, 08:27 AM
You should use Face Ads with the choice driving traffic to your site. There are several kinds of facebook ads: increase like to fan page, comment to the post...

Chris513
05-23-2018, 05:05 AM
Seo (https://oxopackaging.com/) is the main technique you can drive traffic on your site. If you will do Quality work you will get desired results.

brooldofiz
05-23-2018, 06:16 AM

You can increase the real time traffic by digital marketing and various promotion technique. You can use the social media for marketing too. Real time traffic can be identified by the actual visitors contacting you. If your website is optimized and it has good speed and you have performed the SEO for it then number of visitors will surely increase.

Here are some points to increase the traffic on your website -

1. First and basic is choose the catchy domain with top ranking keyword.
2. Perform the SEO
3. Add the keywords - You should use the keywords on your website.
4. Add the customer reviews on site.
5. Use the digital marketing
6. Perform back-linking
7. Perform guest posting
8. Perform the link building
9. Unique and quality content - Your website should have the unique contents with the quality information in it.
10. Representation and Language - You should use the graphical representation for website and it should be very easy and simple to understand.
11. Social media - You should use the social media for advertisement. You will find too many users here.

robertwilson009
05-26-2018, 06:39 AM
There are plethora of ways you can drive traffic to your website fast. Social media is one of 'em. You can use related social media channels to your business or product to make users aware about you. You can join many relevent groups of those social media platforms to market your business. Another method is guest posting and there are many ways of doing this as well. You can search on net or you can join many blogging realted groups on FB to find related niches that you can write for. By these techniques you can drive traffic quicker on your website or blog. Hope it will help.

ArunKP
05-27-2018, 02:20 AM
The organic way is to just start some ad campaigns on Facebook or AdWords, it is capable of generating leads too. SEO is another way to built a long term organic traffic but it requires clear goal first. I will suggest only ethical way to improve website traffic (https://www.atulhost.com/ethical-ways-improve-website-traffic). Just do not fall under any fake scheme of free traffic for few bucks they all are just fake.

ChesterDavison
06-02-2018, 03:48 AM
There are a ton of approaches to direct people to your site, yet everything relies upon your administration. For example I have one site that is centered around reviews. Its a PPL. So fundamentally i should simply motivate them to join to trade out. My technique is straightforward. I have 2 neighborhood universities close me and I set up flyers on the entirety of their loads up. Need to make some additional money for Books, Beer or Pizza? Go to www.xxxx.com Easy overviews, get paid speedy. In the event that I invigorate the sheets once at regular intervals or somewhere in the vicinity, I get a decent consistent movement. Begin and end of semesters are for sure.

dpkmlm
07-23-2018, 06:10 AM
Paid ads and blogs can send high traffic to your website in fast way..

villaberastagi
07-23-2018, 02:05 PM
i have rental villa business
can give me ideas how to promote my villa

moniquejohnson
07-24-2018, 03:56 PM
There are many methods to increase the website traffic but Google Adwords is the best option if you need more traffic very fast. We also provide the Zero Cost Google Adword and Bing Making Course
THE TRAINING ABOUT
1. How to Create Google Adwords Account with $500 Threshold and $100 coupon Credit and Setup a Dummy Campaign and Get impr and clicks. You able to spend around $1000 in every single account.
2. How to Create Bing Ads Account With $200 coupon and $100 threshold Credit and Setup a Dummy Campaign and Get impr and clicks. You able to spend around $350 for free in bing.
3. How to Create Virtual Bank Account
4. How to create Unlimited VPS
5. How to Make your self 100% Anonym
================================================== ==
Bonus:
1. Provide you Paid VPN for free
2. (Best SEO & Internet Marketing Tools)
3. Cheapest source of getting coupon, vcc, vps and hosting.
4. VIP72 Unlimted package for One month.
5. Fraudbaster access for 30 days.
6. Make money Guarenteed within 7 days
================================================== ==
Extra services for Business company:
1. Bing Invoicing account $10k, $30k monthly spending limit account for sale and Rent.
2. Google adwords $10k, $30k and $90K MONTHLY Spending limit account for rent and sale.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question.

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/marketing-methods/52162-zero-cost-google-adword-bing-making-course.html

Abhi71
07-28-2018, 02:23 AM
I think that the key here is to pick your target group right - for instance, when you want to avertise, say, Asics sneakers women shoes, you're not gonna direct the ad to men, right?

Lmaomen1
07-05-2019, 06:21 AM
Excelent work,thanks for advice

bougti
07-09-2019, 04:59 AM
Forums and forum selling still survive, as a result of they'll be nice sources of contemporary, targeted traffic for brand spanking new and old entrepreneurs. whereas it should need AN “upfront” time investment to ascertain yourself in an exceedingly relevant forum, the rewards could embrace larger awareness of your company, a lot of eyeballs reading your contributions, and a lot of traffic to your sites or clicks to your latest promotional campaigns.

Though not the most recent, hottest, or latest shiny bright object; forum selling continues to be a tried and true free technique to drive traffic, build your authority, and generate sales on-line. think about it a "hidden goldmine" for people who acknowledge its true power.

Dafont (https://appsync.biz/dafont/) Showbox (https://showbox.bio/) Adam4adam (https://www.oovoo.onl/adam4adam/)

g31kn
07-10-2019, 12:52 AM
Advertise. That one is really apparent, we are going to check out it first. ...

Get Social. ...

Mix Things Up.
Write Irresistible Headlines.
Focus on On-Page Search engine optimization.
Target Lengthy-Tail Keywords.
Start Guest Blogging.
Invite Others to Guest Blog in your Site.

4squarelogic
07-12-2019, 05:44 AM
Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...
Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
Start Guest Blogging. ...
Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

vijaymurali
08-07-2019, 02:23 AM
By using the paid ads which means inside paid advertising display ads will help you to drive the traffic immediately.

rishabjoy
08-08-2019, 04:09 AM
The information is so great.keep posting.

qdcmkt
08-17-2019, 05:10 AM
good points!

QDC Software
https://www.quickdrycleaning.com/

roadpointgps
08-19-2019, 12:33 AM
Do article and social media posting daily.

NgocHLV
08-22-2019, 04:00 AM
not bad :) i like it

kumar989
09-13-2019, 06:16 AM
Five useful tips to increase website traffic
1) Optimize Your Website Content
2) Using Social Media
3) Do Content Outreach & Guest Posting
4) Create a System that Allows You to Get Recurring Traffic
5) Repackage & Repurpose Your Content

johntabit
09-23-2019, 02:01 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

BentonRolfson
10-01-2019, 07:51 AM
Hey, Alex !!
You need to use the Instagram social media platform for advertising & marketing purpose which generates more and more website traffic faster.

amayajace
10-31-2019, 03:02 AM
Perform On-Page SEO.
Get Listed.
Post to Social Media with Hashtags.
Use Landing Pages.
Target Long-Tail Keywords.

Jason Hedge
10-31-2019, 06:57 AM
There are different techniques used for it. Some of them are:

1- Advertise it.
2- Go Social.
3- Blend It Up.
4- Write Invincible Headings.
5- Give Consideration to On-Page SEO.
6- Target Long-Tail Keywords.
7- Start Guest Blogging.
8- Encourage Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

amayajace
11-20-2019, 12:57 AM
Get Listed in Online Directories.
Build Backlinks.
Post to Social Media.
Include Hashtags in Your Posts.
Use Landing Pages.

vinitha
12-06-2019, 07:06 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...
Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site

vinitha
12-18-2019, 01:11 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

Benson9807
12-18-2019, 04:59 AM
To drive traffic on your web page use paid ads.

Mickie2008
12-18-2019, 05:42 AM
As my experience, I suggest you should write good artices, which relate to your money site, with attracted image, and then post on social sites, such as facebook, twitter, ... An important thing, If your content written is good enough to attract people to visit your site. This way, your site traffic will increase fast

If you're like most business owners or marketers, you're probably working hard to increase your lead generation while at the same time lowering your marketing costs. And chances are good you're missing the very best ways to do this: Conversion Optimization...Read more at: https://earnmoneyoninternetusa.blogspot.com/2017/02/what-is-conversion-optimization-and-how.html

blackpropeller
12-18-2019, 04:31 PM
Using Google Ads is the fastest way to drive traffic to your website fast. Contact a reputable PPC agency (https://blackpropeller.com/) for help with this.

GeraldLang
12-19-2019, 05:01 AM
By using the following tips, you can drive traffic to the website faster which are as follows:-
PPC Ads
Social Media Ads
Optimize On-Page SEO Activities
Content with Long-Tail Keyword
Research Competitors Keywords
Guest Posts
Link Buildings
Add Social Share Buttons
Up-to-date Content
Influencer Marketing, etc.

jhondavid
01-06-2020, 07:24 AM
25 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website. Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. Get Social. Mix It Up. Write Irresistible Headlines. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. Target Long-Tail Keywords. Start Guest Blogging. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

jarroded mondson
01-08-2020, 07:16 AM
You should give social media a try. With quality posts, you drive quality traffic to the websites.

Aditi Rao
01-10-2020, 02:50 AM
Website traffic is both an important indicator and driver of business growth. It can help you to see how well your marketing efforts are going on. There are many ways you can increase traffic on your website:
- social media marketing
- SEO factors (https://digitaltheory.home.blog/2019/08/09/factors-that-can-increase-your-sites-organic-traffic/)
- Advertisements
- Email marketing
- Guest blogging
- Blogging
- Analyze your efforts

Aditi Rao
01-10-2020, 02:51 AM
Website traffic is both an important indicator and driver of business growth. It can help you to see how well your marketing efforts are going on. There are many ways you can increase traffic on your website:
- social media marketing
- SEO factors (https://digitaltheory.home.blog/2019/08/09/factors-that-can-increase-your-sites-organic-traffic/)
- Advertisements
- Email marketing
- Guest blogging
- Blogging
- Analyze your efforts

Tenzilla
01-10-2020, 06:51 AM
Hello,

Me too facing same problem. I'm doing SEO to my site since from last 4 months but unable to drive enough traffic. I'm really worried of my site say meeting wall. I thought that this might be because of Google algorithm changes, but i'm wrong here. There is something which is lagging me.

newlooksales
01-10-2020, 07:21 AM
Thanks Aditi for sharing your idea!

You have mentioned about 6 methods for driving traffic.

"social media marketing
SEO factors
Advertisements
Email marketing
Guest blogging
Blogging
Analyze your efforts"

But I want to know which one will be the best for driving traffic and increasing google ranking?

Cressiday
01-10-2020, 10:21 AM
Get Here Best Tech Gadgets Reviews (https://techypes.com/) (Top Rated) - Unbiased Tech Gadgets Reviews, Like best Smartwatches, wireless earbuds, Best Electric Shaver Reviews ETC

Oscar
01-17-2020, 08:04 AM
I recently came across an ecommerce platform and I really liked it. This website allows users to publish guest posts on their blog for free.
The great news is that you can embed links to your website in your guest posts. This is a great way to get more traffic, improve your online image, boost your domain authority and backlink profile, and move up in SERPs.

GabrielJordan
01-22-2020, 03:40 AM
Heres a free training that taught me how to make money online. Pretty interesting

http://bit.ly/JohnCrestaniForbesFigure

salesforcebofc
01-23-2020, 03:58 AM
There are two methods to bring traffic
1) Off Page Activities: If you are short of money then you can opt for this option. Here you need to build backlinks and do create accounts on different site etc.
2) Paid Campaigns: In this you can go for google ads, Facebook ads etc.

Mybag
01-23-2020, 04:11 AM
Get Listed in Online Directories. ...
Build Backlinks. ...
Post to Social Media. ...
Include Hashtags in Your Posts. ...
Use Landing Pages. ...
Start Email Marketing. ...
Guest Blog.

lishmaliny
01-31-2020, 06:40 AM
Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first.
Get Social.
Mix It Up.
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO.
Start Guest Blogging.

lishmaliny
02-07-2020, 03:13 AM
Build Backlinks.
Post to Social Media.
Use Landing Pages.
Start Email Marketing.
Guest Blog.

lishmaliny
02-10-2020, 03:01 AM
Build Backlinks.
Post to Social Media.
Use Landing Pages.
Start Email Marketing.
Guest Blog.

roysten
07-16-2020, 04:55 AM
Write for Users and Optimize it for Search Engine.

You can do a consultation with Best Digital Marketing Company in Bangalore (https://www.webertize.com/)

raviseo121
07-18-2020, 03:03 AM
thanks for sharing with us

davidsa
07-19-2020, 06:12 AM
first off u start with profile back link ,than try on gust post. now a days guest post is very powerfull back-link. when u get some backlink u gat traffic also its uniq traffic by your targeted keyword.

salesforcebofc
07-24-2020, 06:49 AM
Here's a few ways:

- Solo ads
- PPC (Bing, Yahoo)
- Facebook PPC
- Youtube PPC

All are Paid Advertising but will deliver targeted traffic quickly..Look up on youtube for people to show you how do to it?

I completely agree with above comment as this is the only and fastest way to get traffic

raviseo059
07-24-2020, 07:00 AM
thanks for sharing with us

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 09:12 AM
Learn the Best Way

How Would You Like To Attend This*NEW Virtual Event With Me?

Lets transform our life In one weekend together

http://becomingthemillionairestudent.com/?affiliate_id=2582722

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

✔ How to BRAND ourselves and MARKET our products and services online/offline.

✔ How to NEGOTIATE, CLOSE and master the art of PERSUASION and SALES.

✔ How to have a ROCK SOLID mindset through the toughest times in the world.

✔ How to CUSTOMISE your pitch in 3 MINUTES for the right audience.

✔ How to MAXIMISE our brain as well as stay ahead with brain hacks.

✔ How to ADJUST to the new economy.

WHERE?

From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Device)

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

WHO ARE WE GOING TO BE MENTORED BY?

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

HOW DO I RESERVE MY SEAT?

http://becomingthemillionairestudent.com/?affiliate_id=2582722

steveisme
07-26-2020, 10:48 PM
Please fill out this survey to help the digital marketing experience for small businesses.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeB7G6arxJBvwV2Ab_DX3WeUH0IrEvA9rQseB2zhSoN 0SIvAg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Sprouting Solutions

atocloud
07-28-2020, 02:34 AM
According to me you need to be active on social media and post articles on various blogs across the internet as well as have one on your own website.

TangelThor
07-28-2020, 02:57 AM
The average time it takes for a new blog to get traction in the search engines is around 3 to 6 months. This is assuming that you're publishing high quality content consistently, and you're out there building backlinks to those articles.

AdsYouCanTouch
07-28-2020, 04:14 PM
Find a promotional product within your niche (say a bluetooth speaker; if you are promoting a website that featured podcasts/tutorials)

Mail it to your audience. Give them something to actually use to keep your company on the top of their minds.

The speaker for example is something they will USE, and hopefully use frequently. If nothing else they are seeing your logo all the time and I'd guess sooner or later they'll visit at least once.... And there you have it, the rest is keeping them on your website after they arrive.

www.plexkey.com

salesforcebofc
07-30-2020, 05:20 AM
As per my knowledge only paid promotions can only help you to drive traffic fast.
It can be Google Ads/ facebook ads/ PPC etc.

lishmaliny
08-03-2020, 09:52 AM
Develop a Website Forum.
Post More Frequently.
Invest in Guest Blogging.
Create In-Depth Articles.
Start a YouTube Channel.
Consider PPC Ads.

jayam
08-03-2020, 11:36 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

valluri
08-03-2020, 11:55 AM
#1. Optimize your website for search.
#2. Experiment with content freshness.
#3. Submit your site to search engines.
#4. Build out your backlinks.
#5. Spy on your competitors.
#6. Optimize for long tail keywords.
#7. Add new products or content to your website daily.
#8. Host exclusive content on your website.

thomasjack7737
10-06-2020, 06:15 PM
Shop custom packaging boxes with logo (https://www.packhit.com/), windows, in new styles and personalized sizes. Our design support shipping services are free with wholesale prices.

jacksonsamy2
11-03-2020, 05:45 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

MASTERO
11-04-2020, 12:04 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

MASTERO
11-05-2020, 12:12 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

jayam12
11-09-2020, 12:40 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

mithu
11-09-2020, 01:01 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

MASTERO
11-27-2020, 12:25 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

Rahul28
01-16-2021, 03:29 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

ronnywhiteJ
01-16-2021, 03:34 AM
If you want instant traffic at your site then try social media platform posting at groups. You can also search various other sites where most of the time audience were active like dating sites etc.

Bigil
01-17-2021, 12:36 AM
There are a lot of ways to drive traffic to your site, but it all depends on your service. For instance I have one site that is focused on surveys. Its a PPL. So basically all I have to do is get them to sign up to cash in. My method is simple. I have 2 local colleges near me and I put up flyers on all their boards.

master007
01-17-2021, 12:45 AM
I like FB. I use videos and fan pages to help share my site. For instance I might use an animated white board video to explain my "Opt In Offer" explain how easy it is, then post. It then gets shared and BOOM free traffic. If I want to step it up, I will boost my video post.

KENZAdvertising2
01-17-2021, 11:19 PM
IN THIS TECH SAVVY WORLD, it's IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS to support NOTICED ONLINE THROUGH GOOGLE ADS (ADWORDS) PPC speaks to pay-per-click. It is such a web advancing during which patrons pay a cost at whatever point one among their commercials is clicked. Toward the day's end, pay-per-snap may be a promoting framework to guide individuals to your site through the Google program and on other request assistants.

master007
01-18-2021, 12:19 AM
For online businesses, I like FB. I use videos and fan pages to help share my site. For instance I might use an animated white board video to explain my "Opt In Offer" explain how easy it is, then post. It then gets shared and BOOM free traffic. If I want to step it up, I will boost my video post.

jayam12
01-18-2021, 12:21 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

mithu
01-18-2021, 12:25 AM
Baseline traffic, website design, domain age, meta descriptions, geographic location, competition, and target market all play into how quickly you can gain search engine traffic from SEO. Generally speaking websites can see results in 4 to 6 months. Obviously, SEO results grow over time.

valluri
01-18-2021, 12:30 AM
Step 1) Create Great Content For Your Blog. ...
Brainstorm and research high traffic keywords. ...
Write a headline to sell people on your article. ...
Create a top list article around keywords. ...
Make Sure Your Blog Post Looks Amazing. ...
Step 2) Search Engine Optimization.

MASTERO
01-18-2021, 12:34 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

JosephRodriguez
01-18-2021, 12:37 AM
Following below are the best strategies to drive traffic to website fast, are:-
Write Useful Content
Write Evergreen Content
Write Eye-Catching Headlines
Improve Old Blog Posts
Merge Similar Articles
Use the Skyscraper Technique
Create an Expert Roundup Post
Write Some Guest Posts
Promote Your Site With Blogger Outreach
Write on Medium, etc.

jayam12
01-19-2021, 04:46 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

mithu
01-19-2021, 04:51 AM
Baseline traffic, website design, domain age, meta descriptions, geographic location, competition, and target market all play into how quickly you can gain search engine traffic from SEO. Generally speaking websites can see results in 4 to 6 months. Obviously, SEO results grow over time.

valluri
01-19-2021, 04:56 AM
Step 1) Create Great Content For Your Blog. ...
Brainstorm and research high traffic keywords. ...
Write a headline to sell people on your article. ...
Create a top list article around keywords. ...
Make Sure Your Blog Post Looks Amazing. ...
Step 2) Search Engine Optimization.

lucycarter
01-19-2021, 11:07 PM
If you can invest some money then Paid campaign on Google like PPC or social media like Facebook ads, Instagram ads can help you greatly with getting traffic to your website.

Geetha
01-19-2021, 11:47 PM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

alishbasaki
01-22-2021, 11:11 PM
Promote. This one is so self-evident, we will take a gander at it first.
Get Social.
Blend It Up.
Compose Irresistible Headlines.
Focus On-Page SEO
Start Guest Blogging.
Welcome Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

daddystakoyaki
01-23-2021, 05:47 AM
Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first.
Get Social.
Mix It Up.
Start Guest Blogging.

nsve1988
01-24-2021, 09:50 AM
Hey guys! I've been using this tool for a while and it really improved my conversions. It really increased my sales, so if anyone wants to use it, here's my affiliate link.

https://provesrc.com?aff=835ca11f

It can be really beneficial and take your business to the next level but it really cost efficient. You can find more information on the official website. :)

Muthuraj
01-25-2021, 05:19 AM
Hi,

If you want to drive traffic to the website fast you can do Google Ads and Social Media Paid ads. It helps you to drive quality and fast traffic to your website.

MASTERO
01-25-2021, 11:49 PM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

Bigil
01-26-2021, 02:28 AM
1. Content is king.

lishmaliny
01-26-2021, 02:51 AM
Advertise.
Get Social.
Mix It Up.
Start Guest Blogging.

Geetha
01-26-2021, 11:58 PM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

alishbasaki
01-28-2021, 10:54 PM
Publicize. This one is so self-evident, we will take a gander at it first.
Get Social.
Blend It Up.
Compose Irresistible Headlines.
Focus On-Page SEO.
Start Guest Blogging.
Welcome Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

lishmaliny
01-30-2021, 03:19 AM
1) Start a blog (if you haven't yet) ...
2) Make attractive headlines. ...
3) Use the power of video marketing. ...
4) Create educational content. ...
5) Hold free webinars. ...
6) Repurpose old posts. ...
7) Try historical optimization. ...
8) Use guest blogging.