PDA

View Full Version : Staffing Level Planning Tool?

ckollars
09-13-2004, 08:31 PM
What computer program tools are available to help me plan and measure the work among my small group of part-time employees? It should tell me whether I have "too many", "too few", or "just right" employee hours. It should alert me to large time sinks I haven't estimated adequately. And it should tell me if I attempt to over-schedule deadline commitments to customers.

There are several project planning programs that do critical path planning and so forth, but their focus on projects rather than people seems slightly off the mark of what I need.

Chuck Kollars principal Kollars Informatics

frateg8r
11-10-2005, 10:07 PM
It depends on the type of work your company does and how it measures and benchmarks. As for my own service firm, my benchmarks come from experience and revenue performance, so I'd be more inclined to watch my weekly numbers than source specialty software.

mari2246
11-13-2005, 04:57 PM
Can you tell us what type of work your company does?

printer
07-14-2014, 07:38 AM
In actual way it will depends upon type of your company's work.

jesslee
07-23-2014, 12:02 AM
The planning of work is depends upon the type of work.You can maintain the time table according to your needs that which work is important first and then go for the next with a schedule.

jacksonsamy2
11-06-2020, 06:55 AM
Determine Your Goals. ...
Identify the Factors Impacting Personnel Availability. ...
Determine the Organization's Functional Needs. ...
Conduct Gap Analysis. ...
Create the Plan.

jacksonsamy2
11-06-2020, 06:58 AM
Determine Your Goals. ...
Identify the Factors Impacting Personnel Availability. ...
Determine the Organization's Functional Needs. ...
Conduct Gap Analysis. ...
Create the Plan.

moverdubai12
11-12-2020, 03:05 AM
As per recent TRP ratings, Ramayana has garnered 15.5 points in the last few weeks, breaking all previous records. The number is staggering as even the most popular and highest-watched shows tend to garner a TRP of just 4-5 points on average.

raviseo121
12-06-2020, 11:24 PM
Thanks for sharing with us