PDA

View Full Version : Make Extra Money With...

02-22-2006, 08:07 PM
Make Extra Money With...

I gave it a try, hey its only $6. I figured at the least, 6 other people would respond out of the 100 million PayPal users. You should give it a try too!

A little while back, I was browsing through a forum, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this one saying you could make thousands dollars within weeks with an investment of only $6.00! So I thought, "It’s probably a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading…

Anyway, it said that you send $1 though PayPal to all 6 emails on the list. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups (There are a lot).

After thinking about it, I tried what the article said. I figured I could only lose $6. But like most of us I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same regulations as the "mailed chain letters", which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161), is indeed legal!

I invested the measly $6. Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within about a week, I had already received $18.00 in my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $1,820. It's Certainly worth $6.00. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and get a free account. Like I mentioned before, in order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days if new).

STEP 1: Send, through PayPal, $1 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

The EMAIL LIST:
#1) neonpupils@gmail.com
#2) amandawatt2@hotmail.com
#3) suckamuppet@gmail.com
#4) kermitthefrogit@gmail.com
#5) theblueabyss@gmail.com
#6) aaxxxx2000@yahoo.com

STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR email address (the one used on the PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! To find places to post this, use a search engine, like Google.com, and search keywords like “most popular forums,” “forums,” and “message boards”. GOOD LUCK!!!

Sunshinegurl
01-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Hmmm, I wonder if this is actual true and legal. I have heard of this in the past although never tried it. I will take some time to think about it before I attempt it. Thanks for the information!

crimsonghost747
01-19-2014, 06:28 PM
Hmmm, I wonder if this is actual true and legal. I have heard of this in the past although never tried it. I will take some time to think about it before I attempt it. Thanks for the information!

It's true in the sense that it COULD work. Legality is a bit sketchy, depends which country's laws we are looking at. Basically it's a pyramid scheme, and you are the one at the bottom giving money to the guys on the top. The only way you will make money is if you find more idiots to put below you.

In other words, stay away.

smartmom
01-21-2014, 10:16 AM
This may be perfectly legal but i'll be honest, I won't try this one. It just reminds me on one of those pyramid scams. It sounds like something that one day people will announce that it was illegal all a long. I could be wrong! Everything is not for everybody. I can't see where there is a business transaction involved. Maybe people are paying for an email list. Honestly if this is the case, I know a different way to accomplish this. Sounds interesting but not for me. Also I am afraid that I will do it wrong. Too much information for me but maybe this would be the thing for someone else.

cpefley
01-21-2014, 12:24 PM
There is absolutely no way this is legal. It is a pyramid scheme, and just an online version of a chain letter. I guess SPAM will get us where ever we go. I certainly hope that you don't fall into this web of lies. In the end, that money has to come from someone's pocket, and they are getting screwed!

jordan wilkins
01-28-2014, 04:26 PM
Yea dude thats sketch as it is. It might have worked out for you this time, but i don't think you should try it again because they might get you the next time. Be careful

ap4aaron
01-28-2014, 09:53 PM
This just seems.. so fake. I wonder if the OP even ever made this money. Also, you may get sued for scamming.

nowicki2013
01-29-2014, 09:33 AM
I've heard about this before. I think the first time I saw it was actually on Oprah, but in the form of a chain letter the you send in the mail. I think it's pretty much legal but I don't know how much money you'd actually make doing this. The thing I'd really be worried about is PayPal actually letting you withdraw any funds that you make doing this, they are always looking out for some kind of scam or fraud. Just be careful and try not to waste your time or money.

swagger
01-29-2014, 02:17 PM
This isn't necessarily illegal, but it's just a pyramid scheme. Don't try it guys, it's a waste of time and 6 bucks.

Musho
01-29-2014, 10:40 PM
This is totally a waste of time, they are getting much more money by your little work than you can possible imagine.

Andy1982
02-07-2014, 07:20 AM
I call jail-time on this one. This is a pyramid scheme in every way shape and form. People can become so desprite to get rich or at the very least well off and fall for these types of cons over and over again. :(