PDA

View Full Version : Promoting online software

vaughn31
07-22-2015, 10:42 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums but I've been inspired lately by some friends of mine that seem to find some valuable information on forums. So I'm trying to get back into the habit of using it again.

I've been running a CRM software consulting business for over 8 years now and this past March we started putting out our own product. What I'm struggling with is that it is a bit different than marketing for consulting service where I'm now just pretty much selling a product itself.

Is anybody else building a Saas software type model? What success have you found marketing it and getting people into it? I'm right now trying to book things with our local Chamber of Commerce's to do in person work but I'm also hoping to attract others online.

Just a quick point, if you do check out the site it is targeted towards Canadians right now as we are a Canadian company. Nothing stopping others from signing up but I'm trying to stay focused on my target demographic for the time being.

Thanks!

-Derek

CFDoodle
07-24-2015, 08:11 AM
Derek,

What is your social network presence? For instance do you have a Fan page? How many likes do you have?

FB is a great way to drive business to your site. With FB ads, you can target your population pretty well. For instance, maybe you just want Canadians, who make x, and are male and who like bungee jumping. If you know who you are targeting, FB ads are great.

Sarah - Dufferin Media
07-26-2015, 06:47 AM
Hi your project sounds really interesting. We are also a Canadian Company. If you are interested in chatting about social media marketing or website traffic hit me up.

wikibusiness
11-08-2017, 05:01 AM
I think the best way to market a SaaS is to give away a free trial and use the potential of email marketing just contact a trusted blogger to run a campaign for your new software and agree on a cost.

quickaccounting
01-19-2018, 06:25 AM
Company Incorporation In Hong Kong @ http://www.quickaccounting.hk/
Accounting Services in Hong Kong - company incorporation, company bank account opening in Hong Kong, bank financing, Hong Kong visa, company incorporation in Cambodia.

quickaccounting
01-19-2018, 06:25 AM
Company Incorporation In Hong Kong @ http://www.quickaccounting.hk
Accounting Services in Hong Kong - company incorporation, company bank account opening in Hong Kong, bank financing, Hong Kong visa, company incorporation in Cambodia.

afrahtravel
05-27-2019, 02:01 AM
Afrah Travel Agency +965 25720769 with right booking of flights it is always better to for booking hotels at right time because this are two things which must not be delayed if a nice trip is to be ensured.

TrustyWind
06-11-2019, 03:09 AM
First of all start with a good webpage - prepare content with the user in mind. Don't try to sell to hard, instead focus on the needs of your customer base. Prepare SEO strategy and implement it ASAP. Then focus on building a brand - we can talk for hours about how you should approach this but to simplify this - be visible everywhere your customers are. Prepare some additional content like small ebook, whitepaper, case studies and share them with clients (you can also exchange them for an email). When you have this in place you can start to advertise on social media channels where you know you can find clients. Many people will tell you, that FB is the best but it depends on where your customers are. If you're a B2B company, for example, probably LinkedIn would be a better place for your marketing.

victoria24
01-03-2020, 03:45 AM
Hi! :)
I would like to recommend mobile sales software, which you will find on this page: http://mobiletouch-fmcg.com/. Thanks to it, I have increased the work efficiency of employees in my company and led to an increase in sales. If you want to achieve such goals, use this tool! :)

TravelSchool
01-05-2020, 09:11 PM
Hello :)

My name is Emilian, and I love to help people and share my knowledge about how to properly structure their business ideas.

I will give you some ideas and strategies, that will help you save time and money.

1) Have a high converting funnel in place (business structure)
- Software services best practice is a free trial ( I highly recommend to have a landing page with a free one-on-one schedule demo - massive success!)
- Create a value leader and a funnel for your customers. You are going to see magic.
- Understand psychology and have a strong copywriting - talk about the results your tool deliver to customers. Key.
- Have a beautiful crafted value driven email sequence that will fill up your calendar with customers.

2) Monetize your value driven content via a central Hub (your home on the internet)
- Your hub/website is where people can find and consume your content (and funnel will be attached to it) Don't build just another site, you will out-stand your competition this way.
- Depends on your project if you are building community, I suggest to build a private social platform (It's really awesome)
- Recording videos is the best way to connect with people and provide value. Freebies is the way.
- Monetizing many channels could be a headache. Yes you can hire people to push your content. YouTube itself can generate 7 figures...
- Blog post with strong value and copywriting aways provides results.
- http://answerthepublic.com/ is a great tool to see how people are looking for specific keywords and create content around that report :)

3) Traffic strategies:

THE BIGGEST TIP I CAN GIVE YOU: USE -> https://www.nextmark.com/

They have huge amount of email lists that you can tap into, lazer targeted and they have people looking for your service.

The 3x Types of Traffic

‘Traffic You Control’: This is the traffic you pay for through ads on Instagram, Facebook, Google and so on.

‘Traffic You Don’t Control’: This is the traffic that comes from Blogs, Social Media when someone mentioned or shared your link with others. It's free traffic but you have no control over it.

‘Traffic You Own’: This is your mail list. All the emails you have collected along the way via lead magnet, subscribers, followers etc.

If you are just advertising, paying for traffic and not collecting emails you will never actually own your traffic.

Paid traffic might be profitable in the beginning but in the long run, it will cost you a lot of money. The traffic you own becomes your long term solution:
* You can have a mail list that you can send promotions and sell your services and products
* You can use this mail list to acquire a lookalike audience on Facebook
* You can re-target to the people you already marketed to
* Once you own the traffic, it's free for you to advertise to them

A lead magnet with free demo is an easy way to collect emails so you can convert ANY traffic into the traffic you own.

Simple concept, but super powerful! Any questions? I can give you a free consultation and a blueprint model to follow :)

~ Emilian

arpitsharma
02-19-2020, 10:51 PM
Thanks to provide this useful information.

lishmaliny
02-20-2020, 05:20 AM
Basically, one's social media presence refers to how they post and engage on all of their accounts. It refers to how frequently you post, the type of content posted, and the levels of engagement on your social media accounts!

blakelalambert
05-29-2020, 09:29 AM
KT – Bankruptcy Lawyer (https://kt-bankruptcylawyer.com/) is a long-standing bankruptcy law firm that strives to satisfy the legal needs of every client. We have a proven track record that is deeply rooted in our attention to crucial details. You can be confident that your case will receive the diligence it requires from start to finish. We always start by affording a no-obligation legal consultation that allows us to look into the prospects of your case thoroughly. The free assessment will also enable you to know us and our capabilities comprehensively. We will leave no stones unturned with regards to your situation. Our lawyers are experienced, result-oriented, and will never let anything get in the way of giving you a fresh financial start.

vinitha seo
05-31-2020, 11:38 AM
Submit it on software downloading websites. One of the easiest ways to promote your software online is to have it...
PAD it. Not literally. For desktop applications, creating a PAD (Portable Application Description) file makes their...
Participate in online discussions. As a part of your research work, find some online forums where people talk about...
Write blogs, articles and guest blog. Publishing blog posts and writing articles with relevant information is your best...