PDA

View Full Version : Make Extra Money With...

02-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Make Extra Money With...

I gave it a try, hey its only $6. I figured at the least, 6 other people would respond out of the 100 million PayPal users. You should give it a try too!

A little while back, I was browsing through a forum, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this one saying you could make thousands dollars within weeks with an investment of only $6.00! So I thought, "It’s probably a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading…

Anyway, it said that you send $1 though PayPal to all 6 emails on the list. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups (There are a lot).

After thinking about it, I tried what the article said. I figured I could only lose $6. But like most of us I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same regulations as the "mailed chain letters", which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161), is indeed legal!

I invested the measly $6. Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within about a week, I had already received $18.00 in my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $1,820. It's Certainly worth $6.00. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and get a free account. Like I mentioned before, in order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days if new).

STEP 1: Send, through PayPal, $1 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

The EMAIL LIST:
#1) neonpupils@gmail.com
#2) amandawatt2@hotmail.com
#3) suckamuppet@gmail.com
#4) kermitthefrogit@gmail.com
#5) theblueabyss@gmail.com
#6) aaxxxx2000@yahoo.com

STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR email address (the one used on the PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! To find places to post this, use a search engine, like Google.com, and search keywords like “most popular forums,” “forums,” and “message boards”. GOOD LUCK!!!

cpefley
01-20-2014, 02:24 PM
This is an online version of a chain letter, it is unethical, and I seriously doubt your claims for it to be legal. Why would anyone do this? You can't make money on this without someone else losing money. The chain will eventually break and lots of people will lose their money. I can't believe this is circulating on forums.

sylviakanash
01-29-2014, 06:09 PM
I am not sure whether to question this or adopt this. It is raising a lot of questions with me. Does it really work? How may have tried it? And I doubt how legal this is. Everybody would like to give it a try if only we were sure it works. What would we call such a business?

swagger
01-29-2014, 07:25 PM
I am not sure whether to question this or adopt this. It is raising a lot of questions with me. Does it really work? How may have tried it? And I doubt how legal this is. Everybody would like to give it a try if only we were sure it works. What would we call such a business?

I don't think it would be illegal, it's just a pyramid scheme. Just stay away from it, as it's nothing more then a scam.

MLeoCasas
02-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Haha. Well this is the most transparent internet scam I've ever seen. It's so modest and simple...like the pet rock of swindling people out of their money. THe cherry on top here is that no one's going to report you over the $6 they wasted on taking your bait. I've to to be honest though, I on't think you'll have too much success convincing people in mass to go along with this craziness. I would lecture you on why this kind of behavior is unethical and embarrassing, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't even have a leg to stand on. No threat, no harm, all foul.

Bizwiz1011
02-02-2014, 12:50 AM
Oh boy, another one of these get rich quick scam jobs. I'm all for getting money quick but in the legal and ethical way.

fredkawig
02-02-2014, 06:16 AM
Okay I guess this is the 5th chain letter mail scam that I've seen. Please don't send your money to random people with the hopes of getting your money back. This is just absurd and dangerous. I hope no one falls for this trap.

param1000
08-03-2014, 01:04 AM
Thanks For Sharing But I'm Already making Money Online With Blogging.And i Think its Best Way To Earn money At Home Without Any Huge Investment.

suritrendin
09-16-2014, 09:07 AM
This is just absurd and dangerous. I hope no one falls for this trap.

speeduser
12-29-2020, 03:42 AM
There is nothing wrong with making extra money on the sides. Just make sure that everything is legit. - Green Water Technologies (http://www.greenwatertechnologiesblog.com/)

master007
01-09-2021, 12:53 AM

daddystakoyaki
01-23-2021, 06:07 AM
you can start with food business if you want to get extra money

Lilykevin86
02-13-2021, 01:28 AM
14 Easy Ways to Make Extra Money at Home. A side pay wants to be rich on the off chance that you as of now have a normal everyday employment that covers the bills. Next. - shares; interface. 14 Easy

VtaCLoud
02-25-2021, 03:08 AM
This is a game, no a business, the huge last person will lose money.

If really want to run a home base business, start it on ebay selling your item, or go amazon sell your product. you also can create a website to run your own home bases business.

you can learn more online business method at this site: https://onlinebusinessit.com

VtaCLoud
02-25-2021, 03:08 AM
This is a game, no a business, the huge last person will lose money.

If really want to run a home base business, start it on ebay selling your item, or go amazon sell your product. you also can create a website to run your own home bases business.

you can learn more online business method at this site: https://onlinebusinessit.com

lishmaliny
04-05-2021, 05:31 AM
instead of trying this, you can try blogging. It is the best extra money making idea without any investment.

master007
04-20-2021, 10:03 AM
I don't think it would be illegal, it's just a pyramid scheme. Just stay away from it, as it's nothing more then a scam.

Veralder
05-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Thank you for the information in your post. It was helpful to read. I just recently started working on the Internet, and I like it. I get good money, and I like doing it. I do almost nothing but get free money instantly (http://saanka.net/make-instant-money-online-absolutely-free/). My job is to make my own blog. People subscribe to me, which gives me money. This may seem daunting at first, but I can assure you that creating a blog is one of the easiest things to do today. It would be best if you were sure you put in the effort. And I also made a channel on Youtube about myself.

RafiGroup21
05-09-2021, 11:01 PM
Rafi Group has been in the real estate development sector since 1978 and prides itself on fulfilling all its commitment on time. We take great pride in being 100% compliant with our clients, regulators as well as our development timelines. Investment in Gwadar 2018 | Gwadar Investment | Green Palms Gwadar Plot for Sale

RafiGroup21
05-18-2021, 11:28 PM
Rafi Group aims to provide clients with secure and trusted investment opportunities. We have been working tirelessly since the past four decades to bring unique investment opportunities for our clients that are safe and reliable with excellent prospects of high future returns. Investment in CPEC | Gwadar housing schemes | Gwadar plot prices | Plot for sale in Gwadar

Allianalina
07-02-2021, 09:14 AM
just another pyramid scheme....