PDA

View Full Version : Refurbished Iphone seller...

Abhijeet Rajput
07-30-2015, 10:01 PM
All,

I am planning to get into the business of Refurbished iphone seller. There are many seller from Alibaba / Aliexpress who provide
iphones recertified for lesser price as like many other products. I have question on , if anybody worked on getting into such business and can share experience.
I have specific question on how to manage warranties on the products ?

Thanks
Abhijeet R

dealfon.info
11-09-2015, 11:14 PM
All,

I am planning to get into the business of Refurbished iphone seller. There are many seller from Alibaba / Aliexpress who provide
iphones recertified for lesser price as like many other products. I have question on , if anybody worked on getting into such business and can share experience.
I have specific question on how to manage warranties on the products ?

Thanks
Abhijeet R

Hello,

We are also supplier of mobile phone accessories and electronics on Alibaba , and we show every detail warranties on the website .
If your supplier is reliable , he or she shall not cover anything to you.
And you can also ask them about it before ordering , I think that's the first step to start manage the warranties you want. Good luck :)

Kay

justinpeter85
03-15-2016, 09:30 PM
if you want to manage warranties you should have iphone hardware expert to handle the device.

kowalsky
04-04-2019, 02:25 AM
I have been selling refurbished iphone on Alibaba since 2009 when I was a freshman in college. Can We Cooperate?