PDA

View Full Version : Web Hosting For Small Business

BigSparkHosting.co.uk
08-04-2015, 03:45 AM
Hi my name is Leigh
I run a web hosting & design comapny.

We cater for small to medium size business.
Our focus is on customer service,amazing prices,speed and reliability.

If you need us at any time we are only a phone call email or support ticket away.

We can taylor packages around the needs of your business, for example if you outgrow 1 package we wont sting you with a huge price rise.
BigSparkHosting Ltd will always work with you to create the best package for your needs.

And with hosting starting as low as 2.99 a 30 day money back guarantee and direct debit options available after 1st payment why not give us go.

Any question's please PM Me
or
Tel: 0161 8182837
Tel: 07448728217
email: info@bigsparkhosting.co.uk

PETERGRANT
02-04-2016, 03:08 AM
I thin the best for a small business is a VPS. The hosting software for each VPS can include a Web server program, a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) program, a mail server program and specialized applications for activities such as e-commerce and blogging.

The VPS alternative is often chosen by small businesses that need a customized Web site but cannot afford a dedicated server. The aspect of VPS technology is the ability of a single subscriber to maintain multiple virtual servers. For example a Web site owner might use one server for the production-level Web site and the other for a "dummy site" that can be used to test planned updates, modifications or new programs.

krishnaweb
04-05-2016, 05:23 AM
Hello, thanks for your help and a great 2016 from me!I want to make an online mall to sell products and services online.For products I need a good ecommerce interface with marketing facilities and for services (consultancy on the phone) I will use a payment processor because I do not think...

kribac
06-10-2017, 04:01 AM
Lot of good tips in here, thanks a lot

AlliHussein
06-12-2017, 11:39 PM
I'll take note of your offer. Thank you!

horsebackride
06-12-2018, 10:33 PM
VPS price for this service

alexpaul
09-12-2018, 10:59 PM
Hi my name is Leigh

If you need us at any time we are only a phone call email or support ticket away.

We can taylor packages around the needs of your business, for example if you outgrow 1 package we wont sting you with a huge price rise.
BigSparkHosting Ltd will always work with you to create the best package for your needs.

And with hosting starting as low as 2.99 a 30 day money back guarantee and direct debit options available after 1st payment why not give us go.

or
email: info@bigsparkhosting.co.uk

Do you have both shared and dedicated hosting?

amanwaa
09-27-2018, 04:29 AM
Are you offer Free web hosting services for small business?

amanwaa
11-22-2018, 05:34 AM
Any coupon for dedicated and shared web hosting. if possible please update.

monikaonlive
12-25-2018, 01:39 AM
Very nice information for the Online Business.

Pocomaster
01-21-2019, 11:19 AM
Why is Linux SSD Hosting trending today? Buy for 20x Faster Speed

We are not posting this for marketing purpose. Our main focus is to suggest people current best hosting services for there business.
Today, SSD Hosting is fully trending in the market but a few hosting providers good to give faster speed. We are officering 30 days full money back guarantee so do not hesitate to contact us or buy these bosting plans.

Better performance. Obviously performance is the most important benefit of SSD over traditional hard drives. ...
Reliability. SSD are generally more reliable than non-ssd drives since they don't have any moving parts and they don't wear out over time. ...
Environment friendly.

Hostpoco understand's the importance of a fast speed loading website hence designed some cheaper and affordable web hosting solutions based on SSD Web Hosting. SSD hosting plans run on servers that store your data on solid-state drives. SSD hard drives are the latest big advancement and achivement in data storage technology, resulting in faster and more reliable hosting for your website than servers with traditional hard disk drives. Our SSD hosting plans are starting from $1/Month and assure you 20x Lighting Fast Hosting with best performance. Our plans are cpanel based and comes with best possible features. You can boost loading speed of your website by 300% faster than those hosted on hard drive servers...proceed now.

Check details >>

https://hostpoco.com/one-dollar-cheap-ssd-hosting.php

Joshua_Brown
01-26-2019, 07:08 AM
The main thing is that the speed of work does not increase to the detriment of the amount of disk space.

Anthony_Owens
01-26-2019, 07:33 AM
Free hosting platforms with normal operation does not happen, especially for small businesses. And who will benefit? Therefore, it is necessary to combine the optimal price and quality of service, as I do using this platform https://hostovita.pl/

LoudDS
01-30-2019, 12:49 PM
I do not believe there can be such a small business that does not have 3 dollars (a price for a cup of coffee) for a month of normal hosting.

Free hosting can be found, but I cannot recommend it and give links to it. 99% of people who decided to place a website on a free hosting service had regrets after it.

If you have a small business, then probably we are talking about an online store. If it's an online store, then surely on the CMS opencart. If we are talking about cms opencart than the best of the inexpensive ones is here (https://www.fastcomet.com/opencart-hosting).

Retribution
02-06-2019, 07:49 AM
First of all I recommend you to make the right config in your router. It`s the first you need make before web hosting. I think it's understandable but if you don't know how to login to netgear router (https://www.router-reset.com/router-login-web-interface/Netgear) you can find all needed information on router-reset.com

gyryplay
02-09-2019, 08:01 AM
Is your hosting suitable for a movie site? We need a large amount of memory for the base of films.

essencepk
11-07-2019, 12:24 AM
Bluehost Best Overall Small Business Host.
InMotion Ideal for Shared and VPS Hosting.
HostGator Great for Dedicated Server Hosting.
1&1 IONOS Really Reliable.
iPage Budget Friendly Plans.
A2 Hosting Number One For Cloud Hosting.
GoDaddy Full Of Extra Features.

AarushiAashi
12-23-2019, 11:12 AM
Picture result for Web Hosting For Small Business

Bluehost. Best for: Overall Small Business Hosting.

InMotion. Best for: Shared and VPS Hosting.

HostGator. Best for: Dedicated Hosting.

1&1 IONOS. Best for: Reliability.

iPage. Best for: Budget Friendly Plans.

A2 Hosting. Best for: Cloud Hosting.

GoDaddy. Best for: Extra Features.

SiteGround. Best for: Customer Service.

hi5s2arp
12-26-2019, 11:25 PM
nicer information for the small business

hi5s2arp
01-28-2020, 10:53 PM
Try Hostripples.com
Hostrripples currently provide 50% off on web hosting just start at $ 1.46/mo.
24/7 tech support.

Srijana Pandey
01-29-2020, 11:49 PM
Hello, Leigh
You did really good work on it, Providing such type of services with us. It helps many beginners who are new in the IT industry or many other activities related to hosting. Thank you for the information about your service.

belljohn11
02-05-2020, 03:45 AM
Web hosting is critical when it comes to your online image but often businesses pay too much for too little.
Elevate Technology is dedicated to providing the world-class IT Support Solutions to the business from all verticals. Plans and packages are designed as per the IT need of different business. We have a team of highly-experienced professionals having extensive knowledge of IT support and solutions. Our services include Web Hosting, Domain Names, Office 365, and a lot more solutions for your business.

We offer hosting plans to suit any size website. Our plans include:

Sydney or Melbourne Location
Instant Service Activation
CloudLinux Protection
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited FTP access and users
250+ Free One-Click PHP Apps
CloudFlare Availability
PHP, MySQL, Zend, SourceGuardian, IonCube
Cron jobs, SSH access
Daily and Weekly Account Backups
cPanel Access

Srijana Pandey
03-02-2020, 05:10 AM
Nice information about VPS Hosting. But as my experience in cloud hosting, I feel better with cloud hosting.

belljohn11
03-13-2020, 06:11 AM
We have a team of highly-experienced professionals having extensive knowledge of IT support and solutions. Our services include Web Hosting (https://www.elevate.com.au/services/web-hosting/), Domain Names, Office 365, and a lot more solutions for your business.

belljohn11
03-28-2020, 01:14 AM
Hi,
Are you looking for Web Hosting Services then visit Elevate Technology is your best partner to handle all your IT needs and requirement. Here you can choose among a wide range of services including G-Suite, Dropbox, Office 365, Virtualization, Domain Names and Web Hosting in Brisbane etc. Thanks.

elijah4
03-31-2020, 09:59 AM
I'm looking it too

elijah4
04-02-2020, 11:06 AM
I'm looking it too

Now i'm testing ukraine.com.ua hosting, later i'll write here results

marythomas
06-25-2020, 05:40 AM
Hii,
Thank you for providing helpful information for small businesses.

belljohn11
06-25-2020, 10:49 AM
Web hosting is a service which provides to serve better and quickly to their customers. There are many companies which provides web hosting services to businesses. One of my friend suggest me to take service of web hosting from Elevate Technology. This company provide really good service.

Lilykevin86
06-25-2020, 11:39 PM
Bluehost. Best for: Overall Small Business Hosting.
InMotion. Best for: Shared and VPS Hosting.
HostGator. Best for: Dedicated Hosting.
iPage. Best for: Budget Friendly Plans.
A2 Hosting. Best for: Cloud Hosting.
GoDaddy. Best for: Extra Features.
SiteGround. Best for: Customer Service.

Emma28
06-26-2020, 03:02 AM
I think Virtual Private Server is the best option for your business.

Emma28
06-27-2020, 06:26 AM
VPS server is the best option for small and large scale businesses.

Lilykevin86
06-29-2020, 02:54 AM
We've done the testing, and on the off chance that you have to assemble a SMB-centered site, these are the best private company web facilitating administrations for helping you land the position.

Emma28
06-30-2020, 05:45 AM
Virtual Private Server (VPS) is the best option for small and large scale business.

Emma28
07-02-2020, 01:34 AM
Virtual Private Server is the best solution for your trading. It provides complete resources for your website.

Brownii
07-02-2020, 09:29 AM
Of course, VPS is widely used but I can't say that this is the best thing. In my opinion, it is better to pay to java software development company (https://waverleysoftware.com/java-software-development-services/) and get your own good software. I am sure that it can solve many of your problems in the digital sphere. Many entrepreneurs still underestimate it and they make a huge mistake.

Emma28
07-08-2020, 01:17 AM
Germany Dedicated Server is the best option for your business. It helps to grow your business. With the help of Dedicated Server Germany (https://www.serverwala.org/dedicated-server-germany), you can boost your website performance. It is the best hosting server for all businesses.

Saravanan28
10-21-2020, 05:45 AM
HostGator
GoDaddy

Fisher
11-02-2020, 05:22 AM
I would single out Kamatera

Nags
11-03-2020, 11:16 PM
Any coupon for dedicated and shared web hosting. if possible please update.

Nags
12-07-2020, 12:37 AM
Lot of good tips in here, thanks a lot

master007
12-10-2020, 12:57 AM
I want to make an online mall to sell products and services online.For products I need a good ecommerce interface with marketing facilities and for services (consultancy on the phone)

lishmaliny
01-07-2021, 09:49 AM
Purchase a web hosting plan with this exclusive HostGator coupon for instant 50%. HostGator Dedicated Servers is the ideal solution for larger businesses.

alishbasaki
01-18-2021, 11:13 PM
A2 Hosting Number One for Cloud Hosting.
Hostinger Best at Discounted Costs.

Fisher
01-21-2021, 02:28 AM
Hi my name is Leigh

or

Where can I read your customer reviews? If your servers crash, how quickly do you resolve the issue?

JosephRodriguez
01-21-2021, 04:08 AM
Following below are the best web hosting for small businesses, are:-
Bluehost Best Overall Small Business Host
InMotion Ideal for Shared and VPS Hosting
HostGator Great for Dedicated Server Hosting
A2 Hosting Number One for Cloud Hosting
Hostinger Best for Discounted Prices
GreenGeeks Best for Green Hosting
DreamHost Best for Value for Money
SiteGround Excellent Customer Service, etc.

TomSands
01-24-2021, 03:16 PM
Web hosting is really important, and you need to make sure that you have a good one. The ones that guys who commented before me were suggesting are really good. I saw someone wrote Hostinger, and in my opinion it's the clear winner out of them. It's cheap, good, reliable, and they offer a lot of good stuff. You can check out some of the best hosting services on 28msec.com (https://www.28msec.com). They give you detailed reviews on all of them. It's good having that option because that makes your decision much easier. When you know all the nuances, you can make an educated decision.

OliverHoward
01-28-2021, 11:25 PM
Web hosting is really important, and you need to make sure that you have a good one. The ones that guys who commented before me were suggesting are really good. I saw someone wrote Hostinger, and in my opinion it's the clear winner out of them. It's cheap, good, reliable, and they offer a lot of good stuff. You can check out some of the best hosting services on 28msec.com (https://www.28msec.com). They give you detailed reviews on all of them. It's good having that option because that makes your decision much easier. When you know all the nuances, you can make an educated decision.

Is there something more I should know before the purchase?

JosephRodriguez
02-02-2021, 05:53 AM
Here are the 8 best Hosting Services providers for small businesses
A2 Hosting Number One for Cloud Hosting.
Hostinger Best for Discounted Prices.
GreenGeeks Best for Green Hosting.
DreamHost Best for Value for Money.
SiteGround Excellent Customer Service.

RaniaRanii3
02-20-2021, 12:06 AM
The 8 Best Hosting Providers for Small Businesses. Bluehost Best Overall Small Business Host. InMotion Ideal for Shared and VPS Hosting. HostGator Great for Dedicated Server Hosting. A2 Hosting Number One for Cloud Hosting. Hostinger Best at Discounted Costs. GreenGeeks Best for Green Hosting.

Rahul28
03-11-2021, 01:38 AM
Many people find this very easy and start the web hosting business. 1. Profit Margin Making profit is the most challenging part of any business. ... There is a cost involved behind offering service to every customer and on top of that profit has to be made from every customer.

Bigil
04-19-2021, 09:36 AM
I'll take note of your offer. Thank you!

KKDivan
05-23-2021, 09:52 PM
You have to be ready that the first few months you will make no profit, but only lose your money. Don't worry about this, it's normal, everyone is going through this, you have to be confident in what you're doing, then you will succeed for sure. It's very important to go with small steps and don't rush, implement some new things and wait for changes. My most recent ''upgrade'' of the company, was that I added an IT department with the help of Sphere IT (https://sphereit.uk). It's really important to have one, in a business where everything is based on technology.