PDA

View Full Version : Construction business and carpooling

amedenfield
08-24-2015, 10:51 AM
My husband and I own a very small construction business and have two employees. My husband picks them up every morning for work and drives 50 miles to where they are working on a house. What ideas do you have if one of the workers tells you 3 hours into the workday that he has to leave at a certain time because he has an appointment that he just found out about and won't reschedule?

Zharia1027
09-19-2015, 11:58 PM
I would tell the employee thats fine as long as they find their own way back to their house or make other arrangements.

MahaKarthi
12-13-2015, 11:30 PM
Car pooling is a good idea but then it is only two employees. It is better to give travel allowance considering the nearest and most easily accessible mode of travel either bus, cars, taxis, train or even two wheeler. Please do not waste time investing your time when you can use it for productive returns. Am sure the employees will find the best way to commute daily.

Malik Suleman
12-28-2015, 12:15 PM
you can find new workers there that are near to house

croquisuae
05-18-2018, 05:19 AM
If he is your reliable employee you will have to let him go but of course by his own means of transport.

John G. Anai
12-20-2018, 05:53 AM
As they all said, I think you have to hire new employee.

ellarental24h
03-24-2021, 08:12 AM
There are few people who wouldn't love to visit solo travel (https://rental24h.com/usa/group/12-seater). Catching the sights in the city that never sleeps can usually work out pretty affordable if you know where to go!

lishmaliny
05-13-2021, 12:32 PM
The safest option is to avoid carpooling to and from work. However, when that is not possible, the CDC tips provide useful guidelines.

Lans
07-19-2021, 07:04 AM
Hi. I used a car for a long time for joint trips to work, but at some point I was very interested in an inexpensive used suzuki for sale (https://carbuzz.com/cars-for-sale/suzuki). In short, I just went and bought the most inexpensive option and now I'm happy. I highly recommend this wonderful site to everyone for comparing and buying cars right now.