PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Colorado!

babbsela
03-08-2006, 12:08 PM
It's nice to see a board that has such consistent activity. I know I can learn a bunch from everyone here.

My husband merged our love for the internet and our experience in radio production, promotions and advertising, and created our business, GarageSaleShow.com, which launched on the web about 15 months ago. We have a website where folks can buy, sell, and trade things in our classifieds and Live on our twice-weekly webcasts. We also aim to inform and entertain with interviews of professionals and amateurs on the web and real-life business world.

Even though we have both been self-employed for several years, we've found the internet to be a very challenging place to do business. The rules change almost daily, so I am always looking for new sources of reliable information that will help me stay ahead of the curve.

I live in Colorado, the best place to live in the world. I wouldn't move if you paid me. Okay, if you paid me a lot, I'd think about it. I have 2 dogs, who are the strangest animals on earth, and a daughter who makes me proud of her every single day.

Sorry for the length. My husband says I talk too much :)

SethF
03-16-2006, 10:36 AM
Yes it is nice to see an active forum for small business, and I've been enjoying many of the threads.

Went to your site and found it an intriguing prospect of buying and selling. Keep up the business and information.

Seth.