PDA

View Full Version : Facebook B2B

circuit
08-29-2015, 05:05 AM
I currently have no FB presence and was wondering whether to get involved. However I keep hearing that B2B is just doesn't work. Any opinions, examples anyone could share would be great

richost
09-02-2015, 04:24 AM
FB is tough enough for B2C, even with a social-oriented business. I can't see it working at all for B2B. LinkedIn might work for B2B, depending on what you're trying to achieve.

WPCarer
09-02-2015, 05:28 AM
FB can really only be used to engage in a community, and hope that will help you gain insight into your consumer, gain credibility.... then maybe down the line improve business. The results probably become even less direct/instant in B2B but I'd say it's still worth using FB to engage to improve how the businesses you're targeting think of you.

Iseult

aaabright
10-01-2015, 02:51 AM
FB is tough enough for B2C, even with a social-oriented business. I can't see it working at all for B2B. LinkedIn might work for B2B, depending on what you're trying to achieve.

Yes!!! Your answer is good. I also haven't see such B2B on facebook, but yes B2C is common.

JolieTolentino22
10-26-2015, 02:51 AM
you must make ads camp. in fb twitter or specially in linkedin which help you B2B business

Sarah - Dufferin Media
11-08-2015, 07:40 AM
I get lots of interactions and leads for B2B on Facebook.
I use my page to interact with other businesses - like & comment on their posts, even share some.
I target paid facebook ads to business owners, managers, etc.
There are groups I am part of with other business owners where we share ideas etc.
There is a big audience for B2B on Facebook :)

campbelljof
11-09-2015, 01:09 AM
Hi,

For B2B Facebook is not right choice for better lead generation, try some other platform like twitter and LinkedIn.

devidweb
12-07-2015, 01:58 AM
Social network of choice for many B2B marketers is LinkedIn. Even though Facebook is the largest social network by far (and one of the most trafficked websites overall), B2B marketers remain skeptical of Facebook’s viability for marketing impact.

Allen225
12-07-2015, 08:47 AM
LinkedIn is best for b2b support and marketing. Its have many features that suit for business person. That's why mostly people prefer it and used it in this business website for awareness.

Malik Suleman
12-09-2015, 12:24 PM
if you need such kind of services like facebook b2b and social networks marketing you can buy on fiverr

manogua
01-17-2016, 02:59 AM
Social network of choice for many B2B marketers is LinkedIn. Even though Facebook is the largest social network by far (and one of the most trafficked websites overall), B2B marketers remain skeptical of Facebook’s viability for marketing impact.

Yes totally agree with you

Brittany
01-20-2016, 03:46 AM
I currently have no FB presence and was wondering whether to get involved. However I keep hearing that B2B is just doesn't work. Any opinions, examples anyone could share would be great.

seanfalconer
04-13-2016, 12:12 PM
I've tried Facebook a few times for B2B and had no luck. The only time I've had any success was with mobile app downloads for a consumer app, but I think anything on the B2B side is a waste of money. Even with their targeting, you are going to end up with a lot of garbage clicks. I also think that most people on Facebook are not in the mindset of purchasing products, so it's the wrong platform for that type of thing.

I've had some success with LinkedIn ads, but the volume is low.

Not social, but Google Ads can work, but it takes a lot of iteration and you can burn through quite a bit of cash figuring out the right conversion tactic.

Unfortunately, my experience is all kind of negative but that's my two cents :-).

grras
05-07-2016, 08:15 AM
According to me you use LinkedIn for b2b.

zayvonjohnson
05-07-2016, 11:49 PM
I am a living example that B2B businesses can succeed on Social Media. It just takes time, skill, and patience. I own a Digital Marketing Agency and I would be obliged to answer any of your questions.

dichthuatsms
05-08-2016, 05:18 AM
It is said that Linkedin seems to be a better place for B2B. However, I think Linkedin has been used mostly by headhunters to reach to their candidates, rather than a full-function B2B platform. Facebook, on the other hand, has extremely high traffic and if it is used properly, it can still be a good channel for B2B marketing. It just takes a lot of patience.

SUnnyMN
06-24-2016, 03:00 PM
Facebook is GREAT for B2B. You just have to know how to use it. Can you establish yourself as the expert in your field?

Silent Texas com
01-19-2017, 04:18 AM
I use it as a phone book for business or a niche. Find out who I need to talk to and give them a call and follow up. Seams to work, ad conversions are low for me. But I'm not a pro at ads.

Bizsort
06-20-2017, 10:55 PM
Why facebook is hard for B2B even though it has the largest user oriented social network?

Facebook was developed as a social platform not for business, its evolving all the time but there are to many distractions and people usually go to FB for social purposes not to make business contacts. it works better if you have products to offer and can engage consumers, but not so much for strictly business connections.

AlliHussein
06-21-2017, 11:39 AM
Facebook is not really a good place for B2B. I would recommend LinkedIn for B2B interactions.

Cryptobee2018
01-01-2018, 04:33 PM
B2B Facebook Advertising represents a massive business growth opportunity if you know what you're doing. Learn the fundamentals, from campaign and ad set creation to developing hyper-targeted audiences, with this beginner's guide.

TheDogLine
02-04-2018, 12:16 AM
LinkedIn is often the B2B platform of choice. However, there are plenty of opportunities to connect with potential customers on Facebook. One way to do that is to highlight your employees on your Facebook page. When you share pictures of employees enjoying their work or happily spending downtime, it gives others a sense of your business. People like to work with friendly people, so if you have them, share them.

decisivetechnology
06-29-2018, 03:43 AM
If you are looking for an exchange the likes and content on Facebook. You have to go like4like.org and increase your Facebook present.

AllisonmsStrode
10-06-2018, 04:21 AM
no a days FB its good for business point of view

cognitive
04-21-2019, 08:43 AM

B2B always work on Social Networks but one has to work with frequency and consistency

Chris_Tax
04-21-2019, 03:55 PM
Marketing to locals on Facebook was not effective for me. I have some new ideas for next years marketing.

KevonSawayn
05-06-2019, 10:20 AM
Facebook is a great platform for B2B most of the marketer are of B2B on Facebook .
If you are struggling with B2B on Facebook then I can provide some tips which can help you to grow business:-
1. Reach Past Your Facebook Page’s Audience
2. Use Custom Audiences
3. Target B2B Work Categories
4. Focus on Offering Incentives and Lead Generation
5. Retarget Your Lost Prospects
6. Target Specific Job Titles and Companies With Facebook Ads
7. Deploy Action-Oriented Facebook Ads
8. Partner With Influencers and Thought Leaders for Facebook Campaigns
9. Maintain a Consistent Brand Voice in Facebook Ads, Posts, and Comments

debora
11-11-2019, 08:22 AM
1. Target Specific Job Titles and Companies With Facebook Ads
2. Deploy Action-Oriented Facebook Ads
3. Partner With Influencers and Thought Leaders for Facebook Campaigns
4. Maintain a Consistent Brand Voice in Facebook Ads, Posts, and Comments

Jose Hoglund
11-11-2019, 08:52 AM
Facebook can be the best platform to generate the lead for the B2B business. All you need to use this platform strategically.
To be strategic you need to actively participate in this platform, and you can even use the Facebook marketing tool for better outcomes of the business.

AarushiAashi
11-20-2019, 11:23 AM
Thanks Every One...

debora
12-06-2019, 05:11 AM
LinkedIn is often the B2B platform of choice. However, there are plenty of opportunities to connect with potential customers on Facebook. I’m not suggesting you give up a platform that works for you, but rather consider expanding your marketing to include Facebook.
Today, people typically will check your company’s social profiles before they do business with you. You don’t know on which platform they’ll look for you, so cover all of your bases. And be patient. Since organic reach is down, give Facebook some time to catch on with your customers.
Here are nine ways B2B companies are using Facebook successfully and how you can incorporate their tactics into your own social media marketing.
1. Feature Your Company Culture
2. Create Visuals People Want to Share
3. Connect Through Videos
4. Stand Out With Branded Images
5. Drive People to Opt In
6. Create Facebook Events
7. Ask Questions
8. Share Your Story
9. Advertise on Facebook
If you’re B2B, don’t discount Facebook as a viable option for your social media marketing. You want to reach current and future customers and potential employees with your posts. Since a lot of people are on Facebook, there’s a good chance they’re already looking for you on the platform.
Try some of these techniques, set up tracking and then analyze the results to see what gets the best response from your fans and followers.

dubaitourism
01-07-2020, 06:35 AM
B2B is shorthand for "business to business." It alludes to deals you make to different organizations instead of singular shoppers. Deals to customers are alluded to as "business-to-shopper" deals or B2C.

Mybag
01-23-2020, 04:39 AM
B2B organizations can utilize Facebook as an approach to talk legitimately to possibilities about their positive impression or progressions in extending the client experience. These kinds of stories permit customers to shape a more profound and increasingly thunderous comprehension of the brand's way of life.

lishmaliny
01-29-2020, 07:57 AM
B2B is shorthand for “business to business.” It refers to sales you make to other businesses rather than to individual consumers. Sales to consumers are referred to as “business-to-consumer” sales or B2C.

lishmaliny
02-07-2020, 04:23 AM
B2B Facebook Advertising represents a massive business growth opportunity if you know what you're doing.

lishmaliny
03-05-2020, 06:59 AM
B2B companies can use Facebook as a way to speak directly to prospects about their positive footprint or advancements in deepening the customer experience. These types of stories allow clients to form a deeper and more resonant understanding of the brand's culture.

lishmaliny
03-07-2020, 06:22 AM
B2B marketers use Facebook to share company content and attract engagement on the social site. ... Surprisingly, while so many B2B marketers use Facebook, not that many think it's actually useful. According to the same study, only 38% of B2B marketers say Facebook is effective for B2B marketing.

lishmaliny
03-12-2020, 08:28 AM
B2B marketers use Facebook to share company content and attract engagement on the social site. Surprisingly, while so many B2B marketers use Facebook, not that many think it's actually useful. According to the same study, only 38% of B2B marketers say Facebook is effective for B2B marketing.

sonamsharma789
05-18-2020, 08:12 AM

jayam
05-28-2020, 02:57 AM
B2B marketers use Facebook to share company content and attract engagement on the social site. ... Surprisingly, while so many B2B marketers use Facebook, not that many think it's actually useful. According to the same study, only 38% of B2B marketers say Facebook is effective for B2B marketing.

valluri
05-28-2020, 03:11 AM
Facebook is more B2C, than B2B because all their users are consumers. I'd say it's about 60/40 B2C/B2B. 40% of FB B2B users have gotten new business from there. If you're B2B, you should have a Facebook page and use it as a secondary network.

Lilykevin86
06-01-2020, 01:45 AM
B2B Facebook Advertising speaks to an enormous business development opportunity on the off chance that you realize what you're doing. Become familiar with the basics,

sonamsharma789
09-11-2020, 10:21 AM
For B2B Facebook is not right choice for better lead generation, try some other platform like twitter and LinkedIn.

sonamsharma789
10-22-2020, 09:25 AM
Yes!!! Your answer is good. I also haven't see such B2B on facebook, but yes B2C is common.

Saravanan12
10-31-2020, 03:41 AM

Nags
11-02-2020, 12:33 AM

master007
11-03-2020, 12:21 AM

jayam12
11-04-2020, 08:00 AM

mithu
11-04-2020, 08:04 AM
So for those still wondering, “Does Facebook advertising work for B2B marketers?”, here are our top five tips for B2B Facebook advertising.
Reach Past Your Facebook Page's Audience. ...
Use Custom Audiences. ...
Target B2B Work Categories. ...
Focus on Offering Incentives and Lead Generation. ...
Retarget Your Lost Prospects.

Saravanan12
11-11-2020, 09:02 AM

jayam12
11-27-2020, 08:15 AM

mithu
11-27-2020, 08:22 AM
Social media — Facebook is the standard for B2C marketing, notes Ben Green, director of operations at Oktopost — allows community engagement for B2C companies, as well as product promotion and brand awareness. B2B companies can benefit in the same way, depending on their goals, target audiences and content they share.

RaniaRanii3
11-28-2020, 12:33 AM
Discover how Facebook showcasing and publicizing arrangements can assist you with satisfying new SaaS needs to become your B2B image.

master007
11-28-2020, 01:32 AM

Bigil
12-03-2020, 02:13 AM

Saravanan12
12-03-2020, 03:49 AM

debora
12-03-2020, 05:39 AM
Reach Past Your Facebook Page's Audience. ...
Use Custom Audiences. ...
Target B2B Work Categories. ...
Focus on Offering Incentives and Lead Generation. ...
Retarget Your Lost Prospects.

master007
12-04-2020, 03:21 AM
you must make ads camp. in fb twitter or specially in linkedin which help you B2B business

Saravanan12
12-08-2020, 03:52 AM

Geethan
12-18-2020, 01:38 AM
A successful Facebook B2B marketing strategy includes measuring how your campaigns are performing, track different conversions – from the submission form to the sales page, and tweak your marketing actions to retarget and remarket. Facebook Pixel can track customer action and optimize conversions.

Nags
12-18-2020, 01:48 AM

Saravanan12
12-21-2020, 02:55 AM

debora
12-21-2020, 03:15 AM
A successful Facebook B2B marketing strategy includes measuring how your campaigns are performing, track different conversions – from the submission form to the sales page, and tweak your marketing actions to retarget and remarket. Facebook Pixel can track customer action and optimize conversions.

Geethan
12-24-2020, 01:28 AM
A successful Facebook B2B marketing strategy includes measuring how your campaigns are performing, track different conversions – from the submission form to the sales page, and tweak your marketing actions to retarget and remarket. Facebook Pixel can track customer action and optimize conversions

master007
12-25-2020, 12:37 AM

Geethan
12-26-2020, 03:15 AM

Rahul28
01-11-2021, 09:54 AM

sonamsharma789
01-13-2021, 01:50 AM