PDA

View Full Version : 5 Question Survey about finding employees

nathancser
03-11-2006, 04:33 PM
This is strictly for a marketing course that i am taking at a JC please help and fill it out. This is strictly a business senario made up by me.

US only please
Survey:
1. Would you use a website to post open positions at your business which would generate only interested prospects?
2. Would you pay per year or per month to advertise your job postings? What would be a reasonable price?
3. What would you expect from a website like this?
4. If number 1 is no... why not?
5. How often per year are you hiring?

hillaryNC
01-23-2014, 11:47 AM
1. Yes
2. No
3. I would expect them to portray my job offer correctly, and if I paid for it to keep pushing mine to the top.
5. Depends on market and if current employees leave.

delusional
01-24-2014, 05:13 AM
This is strictly for a marketing course that i am taking at a JC please help and fill it out. This is strictly a business senario made up by me.

US only please
Survey:
1. Would you use a website to post open positions at your business which would generate only interested prospects?
2. Would you pay per year or per month to advertise your job postings? What would be a reasonable price?
3. What would you expect from a website like this?
4. If number 1 is no... why not?
5. How often per year are you hiring?

1) Yes, I have been using websites like this for years.
2) Yes, this depends on the amount of visibility and amount of positions. I would say $2/position/month would be a great price.
3) Get me the right information about the people interested in the job.
4)
5) 10 - 20 people per year spread over the entire year.

oregano
01-24-2014, 07:42 AM
1. Yes, job vacancy sites can be very effective if they are targeted properly and promoted well. Your job vacancy postings also need to be written well, and must include comprehensive itemised job descriptions and candidate requirements (qualifications, experience, skills etc.), as well as clear instructions for submitting an application.
2. I would prefer to pay by the month, unless I am running a large company that hires a lot of employees throughout the year.
3. Se no. 1
4. n/a
5. Currently, we typically hire 4-6 people a year.

jubvman
02-01-2014, 12:18 PM
1. Yes
2. I would probably prefer to pay by month as I'm only a small business so there is no need to advertise per year. I think price would depend on the amount of traffic the website generates.
3. I would expect the website to look professional as I'm advertising my business on there. The website should also get a lot of monthly impressions and provide my advertisements with a lot of traffic as I'm paying a monthly/yearly fee.
4. N/A
5. Currently not hiring, but will be looking at doing so in the near future.