PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Skilled Marketing and Advertising Copywriter?

nelsona
03-13-2006, 09:48 AM
Hello there!

Are you looking for a freelance copywriter who will provide you with clear, concise and compelling copy?

A copywriter who will have consumers clamoring for products or services?

Yes! Then look no further. My name is Alyssa Nelson and I am a copywriter for the Marketing and Advertising department at Augsburg Fortress Publishers (AFP), Minneapolis, MN.

Over the past few years it has been my responsibility to develop copy and marketing information used to create AFP brochures, fliers, postcards, press releases, letters, etc. I have also submitted articles for e-newsletters, magazines and catalogs, as well as provided copy for advertisements within numerous national publications, including The Lutheran and Children’s Ministry magazines.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss any available opportunities in the area of marketing and/or advertising. I have a passion for writing, a passion that can be seen and felt in the marketing/ad copy I provide.

Thank you for taking the time to review this correspondence. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Alyssa Nelson

rebeccasexy
12-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Many people think that copywriting for online businesses using shorter sentences is the best, but it's not like that. Evidenced by a longer copywriting brings in more sales. But you need to be careful in making copywriting, lest your prospective buyers are not interested so leave the product you are selling and switch to competitors.

vinitha
12-10-2019, 01:27 AM
Produces briefs and scripts for advertising campaigns and amends advertising copy according to feedback. Copywriters are responsible for generating the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals. They work alongside art directors to conceive and complete effective advertisements

lishmaliny
02-18-2020, 05:46 AM
Copywriters produce the promotional, informative and persuasive text used in marketing material, advertising campaigns and on websites.

lishmaliny
02-29-2020, 07:35 AM
Key skills for advertising copywriters. excellent self-motivation. adaptability. commercial awareness. ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines. good teamworking skills. administrative and organisational skills. IT proficiency. proofreading.

Lans
03-22-2020, 03:51 AM
I was getting a job as a copywriter for a company and I had to pass an interview for a job, it was very tiresome and a little exciting. So that you do not have such problems, I will share with you copywriter interview questions (https://mrsimon.ai/interview-questions/copywriter/). This site has all the necessary information.

Bigil
04-15-2021, 09:47 AM
Many people think that copywriting for online businesses using shorter sentences is the best, but it's not like that. Evidenced by a longer copywriting brings in more sales. But you need to be careful in making copywriting, lest your prospective buyers are not interested so leave the product you are selling and switch to competitors.

nadiasonii
04-16-2021, 03:14 PM
I don't know

georgeorwell
04-16-2021, 04:50 PM
any option to contact u?

homeocare
04-17-2021, 11:50 AM
thanks for sharing with us

raviseo120
04-17-2021, 12:05 PM
thanks for sharing with us