PDA

View Full Version : Business in Development: Cant think of a Name...

nathancser
03-15-2006, 12:02 AM
The business helps students ages 14-21 find jobs with local employers (small and large businesses). It is an online business but i plan on making stickers with only the webname so the name should pretty much explain the website.

I would kind of like the name to be professional but also appealing to the job seekers ages 14-21.

I was thinking:
studentjobconnection
studentjobsource
studentjobpost
any new ideas are welcome... submit as many name ideas as possible and if you aggree with one posted before your's say it.

Thanks everyone.

Morph25
03-19-2006, 10:36 AM
Your could try entering various names on one of those domain name suggestion generators (whois.sc for example). They sometimes throw up some interesting ideas. A thesaurus sometimes helps too.

cognitivechaos
03-25-2006, 10:57 PM
I've thought about this idea before. It could work. But, I assume you're going to be a sort-of "headhunter" in that you charge a fee to businesses when you find them new employees. Or, are you going to be making your money from advertising on the site itself? I'd do both, but I don't know if businesses are going to want to pay for part-time high-schoolers, who have the job sector's HIGHEST turnaround rate.

Some name ideas? Gee, that would take me a while, besides the ones you've already listed. Sorry I couldn't contribute more to the original topic. :)

chandlercattle
04-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Hello I own a small livestock transport service and i would like to rename it The business name is currently Chandler Cattle Co. I started this business hauling cattle about 4 years ago but for the last three and a half i have been hauling horses so the name chandler CATTLE co really doesn't fit what my business offers. you see? any ideas

ByteFortressAaron
04-15-2006, 08:47 PM
Hello I own a small livestock transport service and i would like to rename it The business name is currently Chandler Cattle Co. I started this business hauling cattle about 4 years ago but for the last three and a half i have been hauling horses so the name chandler CATTLE co really doesn't fit what my business offers. you see? any ideas

You could try:

Chandler Transports
JC Transorts

Or something like that.

hillaryNC
01-22-2014, 08:29 PM
I like student job connection. I think your business/website should have a name that relates to what you are offering. I think that a person and their job should have a type of "connection"with each other. I don't really like being outside in the winter, so obviously I am not gonna choose a job of shovelling snow. I think that your business, takes the student and their likes and skills and help them find a job they can connect to!

owesem75
01-23-2014, 12:15 AM
My vote goes to "studentjobconnection" and I agree with hillary that the student will find themselves connected to companies offering jobs and likewise. It is seldom we find a website offering job opportunities to newly graduates or those who are still studying. I used to be a working student and I know how important it is to learn how to support myself at an early stage of my career.

foduu1
02-28-2014, 11:26 PM
The could look at coming into several labels about one particular domain idea devices, They occasionally purge many interesting tips. A new collection of synonyms occasionally facilitates as well.

Resource9
05-16-2014, 07:04 AM
It is important to select a name that is short and impressive. People should be able to remember it easily.

erplain
09-20-2016, 06:40 AM
Manage your clients, orders and inventory in a software designed for small businesses.Automate your inventory management processes - everything from sales orders and invoices to purchases. erplain is a better and user-friendly way to operate and grow your business.

ProminentOutsource
09-25-2019, 11:10 AM
Startup Companies to Outsource
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFhUVIBKQkw

homeocare
05-17-2021, 04:03 AM
thanks for sharing with us

RaniaRanii3
05-17-2021, 04:40 AM
That beginnings at the actual start of fostering an organization, as well. Some time before Now you know why a decent business name is an unquestionable requirement, you'll need to realize how to discover one. Indeed, your name can't seem like that of an administration body.